Round 2: EOG/Bookmaker Leaderboard

Re: Round 2: EOG/Bookmaker Leaderboard

I like the format of the tourney as it is.

Tuck has mentioned that it was taking too long, so I just threw out a suggestion.

If the problem is that is just goes too late into the night, I would vote for an earlier start time and leave the format as is.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Good job for the winners in the first half of the tourney leaderboard. The next six weeks could be a different set of Top 5. Good job KidKongGolf and JakePeavy. I just did not seem to have patience to play two hands in 45 minutes, so I risk it all on big slicks several times and get the bump early. Maybe, this next set of weeks, I can be a tad more patient. Like play 4 hands in 45 minutes. No, that would be 1 hand in 45 minutes. Doh.

I like the blind levels just the way they are.

Also, I will try to collect on KidKongGolfs's generous bounty offer next week...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this is the first time I've agreed with this guy, but I like the tourney the way it is as well

+1

it makes it a actual poker game and not a bingo fest at least for some.

i have my bingo moments as well:btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

My only idea is to see if i can get it moved up an hour. This used to end at 830 when we first started back up, its now going to almost 10 pacific time, 1 am est. Getting a bit late for east coast guys

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

My only idea is to see if i can get it moved up an hour. This used to end at 830 when we first started back up, its now going to almost 10 pacific time, 1 am est. Getting a bit late for east coast guys

The best idea so far...no need for us East Coast players to play untill almost 1am EST if we can move the time up a hour.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Would hate to lose our $1000 tourney because of a change time request. Might be best to leave bygones alone.

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

tuck i know i havent finished high lately but i deposited in bookmaker in sept...what info do you need...just in case i do better than i have been..positive thinking

Tuckman

Uh Poster

vegas sorry just saw that, if u place at all i will then ask u for the deposit info or u can send it over to me. the deposit had to be between a time frame to be eligible for the leaderboard

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

thanks for all the hard work tuck, one day I'll have over 50 post and I can win this thing again.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tonights and last weeks are added in, i thought i added last week in, sorry guys

100% caught up

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

tuck how do I get on the leaderboard. finished 110th lastnight. thx.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Okays boys and girls, we will be starting up another EOG/Bookmaker Poker Leaderboard on August 30th and run it for another 12 weeks. Its gonna be broken down into two 6 week leaderboards and 1 overall winner..

Overall Winner: $800

First 6 weeks leaderboard

1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200

Second 6 weeks leaderboard

1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck how do I get on the leaderboard. finished 110th lastnight. thx.

To be eligible for this one, a deposit was required or ample partcipating around the forum daily for the whole 12 week leaderboard. U obviously came on late, so wont be eligible for any leaderboard prizes, just the weekly ones for now. Im sure there will be another leaderboard down the road right after this one ends as it add a twist into the whole concept. So just keep partcipating for now, because sitting put at 50 posts wont get you in each week :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If u take down the most points 2nd 6 weeks and overall, u would win a $1100 Freeplay

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

boy I have some work to do lol..Profane is in a good position for now:cheers

I came in first and second with 3 weeks play and I am not in the top 2 of the leaderboard. That just tells me how strong the guys are here. GL! 3 weeks to go!

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

tuck I can only post 2 or 3 times a day. I usually post a game or two a day other than that I'm not a huge in and out of people's thread poster.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

last weeks added in guys

profane trying to takedown both 2nd half and overall prize 91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

week 11 added in

this coming Tuesday is the last week of this leaderboard :cheers

GL everyone