Round 2: Matchup 1: Micelli vs Wvu (Picks Inside)

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: Round 2: Matchup 1: Micelli vs Wvu (Picks Inside)

Rainbow should jump all over this, lets see if he has any balls.
Brick, I was working all day yesterday... I will tell you the samething what I told him without a screen he woulkd be loss... I wish he called me direct everyday and had an account with us, I would show you how smart he is. He is going to need more than a screen if he hooks with me in this contest, he got lucky yesterday and beat BW on 2 plays, one with his best bet and the other with the Penn St under....:doh1

Rainbow your insights are well respected an no disrespect to the other great cappers here but i think you win hands down!!! oh buy the way how about a couple bones from time2time.

I hope Detroit fucking kills Cutler today... I think this gets dragged out to the night game.
Can't be pissed about rooting for Tom Brady as an underdog.

Lets do this WVU:boxers:s

WVU

EOG Master

Rainbow, you are the only guy in this thread who felt the need to bash me after a 4-1 Saturday. You want to make fun of me because I went opposite of BW on 2 of my winning plays? And then you rip my only losing play? You are a turd.

WVU, if you could find enough contests to play in with stale lines you might be able to make a decent living

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Brick, I was working all day yesterday... I will tell you the samething what I told him without a screen he woulkd be loss... I wish he called me direct everyday and had an account with us, I would show you how smart he is. He is going to need more than a screen if he hooks with me in this contest, he got lucky yesterday and beat BW on 2 plays, one with his best bet and the other with the Penn St under....:doh1

sitting at your shop (which is one of the great books in the off shore world ever) getting +110 is a nice place to spend your weekends Rainbow..and not risking any of your personal funds in the process also nice...the guy is showing how to find value with info on the screen, an indicator on how lines might continue to move and how to perhaps leave a contest show with a slight edge...what part dont you get?

WVU

EOG Master

Exactly Try. He is just a WVU hater. Nevermind the fact that 6 out of 7 of my plays had the line move in my favor after I played them and some for a pretty substantial amount. We all have the ability to use the screen so why not use it?

Rainbow has continuously bragged that he can predict the line moves like no one else, but notice he doesn't note the fact that I did just that but instead picked apart my plays including the winners. I won 2 plays but BW was on the other side so they were just lucky wins:doh1

My 2 NFL plays today are now at -120 and -123. I can't wait to see his next set of plays and how well they do against the closer.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

why would he even care about you? did you make some formula 1 wagers at greek?

WVU

EOG Master

true in-contest odds for Micelli with my 2 NFL plays pending:

Micelli +343
WVU -413

WVU

EOG Master

why would he even care about you? did you make some formula 1 wagers at greek?

He is still bitter with me because he was on my stiff list while he was still a stiff. He lied to me about the fact that he did indeed owe NES money. Say what you want about that dumb list, but it got NES paid and several others too.

I have never played at the book he works at.

WVU

EOG Master

I decided to place a small hedge on making it into the semis with a 2 team parlay on the opposite sides of my pending picks with plus money on both sides.

[TABLE="class: transparent, width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="width: 25, align: right"]

[/TD]

13-Nov-11

Football/NFL

(Handicap)

Detroit Lions (+2.5) vs Chicago Bears for Game (+110)

[TD="width: 100, align: left"]Pending[/TD]

[TD="width: 25, align: right"]

[/TD]

13-Nov-11

Football/NFL

(Handicap)

New England Patriots (+1) vs New York Jets for Game (+105)

[TD="width: 100, align: left"]Pending[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 100%"]
<tbody> 

2-Team Parlay.

[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]200.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]661.00[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

interesting you can help secure funds in contests even if you don't win them ;)
hope you and Mic both enjoy the games

WVU

EOG Master

true in-contest line after quarter one of Chicago game:

Micelli +827

WVU

EOG Master

Micelli +1651 after the Hester punt return for TD

WVU

EOG Master

Looks like Tucker's undefeated poster matchup bet is in big time jeopardy.

WVU

EOG Master

Detroit field goal but the dog number climbs

Micelli +1960

I would hope you are getting some of that wvu, detroit is nowhere near out of this game. And the jets/pats is a toss up.

WVU

EOG Master

I already hedged what I wanted out of this. I don't think you can even parlay an in-game bet with another game?

WVU

EOG Master

Jets line still moving in my favor

Jets -1.5 is at -133 now. What say you, Rainbow?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Nicely done WVU. Gonna be a nice semi-final matchup.

WVU

EOG Master

tough break, Micelli. This was the most exciting and best matchup to date IMO. Going 5-2 would have you advancing 9 times out of 10. Your combined 2 round record of 11-3 is outstanding. Much respect to you from this lucky Pinny capper. 12io4j2w90

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Nice matchup and good win WVU....you have proved that there is more than one way to skin a cat....

WVU

EOG Master

I would have bet high that WVU would handicap Eastern Michigan for one of his plays. I can read right through him. Not so easy in the NFL this week...oij213490

My 2 NFL plays closed in my favor in a big way. Did you read through me on that? Jets -1.5 closed in the -126 to -133 range. I don't expect you to come back to this thread but you can be sure I will return the favor and scrutinize your plays on how well they do against the closing numbers.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Round 2: Matchup 1: Micelli vs Wvu

Re: Round 2: Matchup 1: Micelli vs Wvu

2 of the greatest sports cappers on the net in this one. I say this goes down to the tiebreaker with the winner eventually taking down the whole damn tourney.

12io4j2w90

I nailed the first half of this as we both went 5-2. Time will tell if my second prediction comes through.