Round 2: Matchup 1: Micelli vs Wvu (Picks Inside)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Round 2: Matchup 1: Micelli vs Wvu (Picks Inside)

might be time to unsticky this, im set with the 20 minute bumps from you :doh1

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Pinny leans against Bovi and Micelli just a little bit too strong for them handicappers...but a win is a win is a win...:cheersWVU moves forward...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This contest proves that EOG has a lot of talent out there with more on the horizon...great record for all the posters combined...

rainbow

EOG Master

He is still bitter with me because he was on my stiff list while he was still a stiff. He lied to me about the fact that he did indeed owe NES money. Say what you want about that dumb list, but it got NES paid and several others too.

I have never played at the book he works at.
You don't even know the real story about that, I thought it was cleared up 2yrs before that because Nes came on to the forum at both the RX and EOG saying it was cleared up, 2yrs later he said only $500.00 was paid of the $1600.00 when I called the mutual friend of me and Nes and found out only$500.00 was paid I told him point blank on the phone to give me a name and I will also send the $500.00 that he paid also. You can verify that with your investigating also. Next TIME GET YOUR STORIES straight before you go ACUSING someone of something. How do you figure you beat the lines on New Mexico, Eastern Michigan, and the PennSt total? Maybe you have a different screen than me...LOL... And just for the record at the time of your play on the Jets at -1.5 -117 when everyone else had 2 flat is nothing in my books, A matter of a fact I will let you lay me -1.5 -115 when the world has 2 flat for whatever slides out your pocket. You could have layed -7 -105 on UNLV, UNDER 43.5 on Penn St, and -3 flat on Eastern Michigan. So how did you beat the lines on 6 of 7 of your plays? I will go up against you every weekend starting right now if you choose, just name the price big guy... And we do college hoops too if you choose... Like Brick commented earlier in this thread lets see who has the BALLS....:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

Rainbow, I don't want to derail this thread on stiff talk, but I did get the real story. Why do you think you were put on the list in the first place? I got the complete story from NES. The fact is you owed him at the time and without being on the list you might not have ever paid him. When you confronted me about being on the stiff list, you said I had the wrong guy. I believed you and felt bad about it as you had me convinced it was another Rainbow and that was the main reason I stopped publishing the stiff list. As it turned out you were the guy and you did owe NES. Kudos for paying him back, but I was right to include you on the list at the time because you did indeed owe the guy.

I beat the lines on 6 out of my 7 plays. The games started with higher juice than I took them at. I detailed it in this thread and triple try confirmed. Screw you for trying to be negative.

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow, I don't want to derail this thread on stiff talk, but I did get the real story. Why do you think you were put on the list in the first place? I got the complete story from NES. The fact is you owed him at the time and without being on the list you might not have ever paid him. When you confronted me about being on the stiff list, you said I had the wrong guy. I believed you and felt bad about it as you had me convinced it was another Rainbow and that was the main reason I stopped publishing the stiff list. As it turned out you were the guy and you did owe NES. Kudos for paying him back, but I was right to include you on the list at the time because you did indeed owe the guy.

I beat the lines on 6 out of my 7 plays. The games started with higher juice than I took them at. I detailed it in this thread and triple try confirmed. Screw you for trying to be negative.
Like I said you have a different screen than me. When you released UNLV they were -7 -114 or -7 -116 it closed -7-105 at Pinnacle, you took Penn St under 42.5 it closed 43.5, and lastly you took Eastern Michigan at -3 -120 it closed -3 -105. What kind of screen do you have? LOL... And PS: Who are you to tell me screw me? And also you didn't get the true story on that money I paid Nes. 2yrs before I paid this he come on the EOG and the RX and said it was cleared up, I could careless what you believe. The bottomline its paid, and its none of your business PERIOD...

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah, I think you heard me correctly. Screw you.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

This contest proves that EOG has a lot of talent out there with more on the horizon...great record for all the posters combined...

And it proves pretty close up that EOG also has lots of EGOs, high opinions, "toughguys" testosterone, and story telling capabilities as well....all of that is well worth the UNITS....

keep it rolling.

WVU

EOG Master

My picks, current lines:

Penn State +3.5 -129
UNLV -7 -105
Penn St under 42.5 -110
Oregon +3.5 -134
Eastern Mich -3 -122
Chi Bears -2.5 -113
NY Jets -1.5 -117

I got the best of all my plays except UNLV

Here was the juice on my plays 15 minutes before kickoff on Sat. I used the pinny dropdown in the case of a number change

WVU

EOG Master

clay we were both 5-2, but my best bet won

TO ME....
should have gone all nfl 2348ji23e

MY REPLY...
It was a reverse jinx man...I'm still on track to go 5-2.

Post 7 NFL plays and let's see how you do

MAMMONS REPLY...
Current at Heritage

Atl -1
NYJ -2.5
NYG +3.5
KC -3
Buff +5
Car over 46.5
Pitt over 40.5 (BB)

Good thing you weren't in the contest Mammon 1-6 wouldn't have been a very good showing :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mammon is a professional gambler though Micelli - he just doesn't win or get paid. It's an odd profession.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mammon is a professional gambler though Micelli - he just doesn't win or get paid. It's an odd profession.

Yes him and Chute are both "pros" that lose. Very odd.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Great work gents. Bowing out with a winning record nothing to scoff at. Best of luck WVU