Round 3: Matchup 1:(Wvu/IrishTim) : Picks Inside

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Round 3: Matchup 1:(Wvu/IrishTim) : Picks Inside

damn, I capped this game without Bradford. This game likely goes over now too

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

No, not yet. I was thinking about waiting until halftime.

I prefer the full game more options, line shopping, can even buy a critical 1/2 point if you desire.
halftime might be sitting GREAT or be sitting terrible...plus lines move fast and you might not get down what you want at the price you want but most important NO REDUCED juice costs you a bit as well (unless you are at bettrojan or have access to pinny halftime limits)..but however it goes for you best of luck tonight...Great run..

WVU

EOG Master

I prefer the full game more options, line shopping, can even buy a critical 1/2 point if you desire.
halftime might be sitting GREAT or be sitting terrible...plus lines move fast and you might not get down what you want at the price you want but most important NO REDUCED juice costs you a bit as well (unless you are at bettrojan or have access to pinny halftime limits)..but however it goes for you best of luck tonight...Great run..

I am considering semi hedge with Rams +3.5 at +201. I missed the boat on +10. I hate hedging at full price. I do have a little gamble in me :thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

I threw a nickel hedge down on Rams +9.5 at -106. I may add more at halftime

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Love the exchanges between WVU and IT with try3 adding commentary from the rail.

The Dallas defense was gutless when it counted.

Good luck to both men tonight.

WVU

EOG Master

Timmy -108
WVU +100

current Pinny line

WVU

EOG Master

yeah mov!ng pretty b!g aga!nst me. ! st!11 1!ke my p1ay.

T!mmy -127
WVU +118

2348ji23e

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

You like the -9.5 when Pinny line is -9 (+104)? :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

You like the -9.5 when Pinny line is -9 (+104)? :+clueless

If I had to choose sides I'd take Seattle, yes.

I understand your thinking has merit, but to me it sounds awfully silly that Seattle had a 49% chance of covering 4 hours ago, and now just a 45% chance in OSU's mind, while nothing has changed. Bradford playing rightfully moved the line, but nothing else that I know of has changed.

If OSU thinks it has a 45% chance of winning then it had a 45% chance of winning 4 hours ago also.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

What changed the line is professional sports betting groups with multi-million dollar bankrolls betting against Seattle. The final % is much more accurate than the one 4 hours ago and this is verified by decades worth of data.

tripp

EOG Master

I just think you guys too often proclaim the closing line the absolute right line. Sometimes it absolutely is, but sometimes it absolutely isn't. Take Denver/Chicago game yesterday.

No way is 35.5 an accurate total for that matchup. Tough to really put it any lower, but if that game is played 1000 times there is no way in hell it's going over more times than not.

Now at the end of the day it is up to personal opinion on whether a result was really a more true reflection on where the line should of been, or simply was the product of variance.

Mammon

EOG Master

What changed the line is professional sports betting groups with multi-million dollar bankrolls betting against Seattle. The final % is much more accurate than the one 4 hours ago and this is verified by decades worth of data.

If this is not the kiss of death from big head timmie. Your post just put Seattle -9.5 back to 66% backed by decades worth of jinxes.

Pinny in-game has it -9' -105. We can't have this one get any closer. :btj:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

razor tight battle here...the charity GMs getting nervous in the two camps

tripp

EOG Master

Seattle misses a chance at easy points after St Louis passes up a long fg try.

Both teams leaving points out there

dogball

EOG Master

Jackson sucks. Figured lynch would run wild. This is why laying 9 with this team sucks. I did it. Only d or special teams will give any chance. Tj allergic to the football or its greasy ?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what do you think the odds r of this going Instant classic on ESPN?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

[TABLE="width: 648"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: time title"]12:03[/TD]
[TD="class: team title"]

Seattle Seahawks

SEA[/TD]
[TD="class: score-type title"]FG[/TD]
[TD="class: description"]

Steven Hauschka

kicked a 23-yard field goal
[/TD]
[TD="class: score"]3 - 13[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Mammon

EOG Master

Hey Timbo, what is 9.5 to 9.0 worth in the nfl to the many pros >>???:shoot::LMAO

This clown has no end to his stupid numbers are perfect crap.