Royal Joke

Caliente

Banned
You have to be kidding me. Everyone in the world knows I dont have a computer at home. I have never once placed a bet online. Go back and look at every post Ive ever made and you will see that I only post on weekdays. Cant post on the weekend because I have no computer at home. Only here at work do I have the ability to post. I am out in the open about my agenda against Royal and Betus. There is no need to pretend Im somebody else. I think it would be fair to say Ive done a fair share of Royal and Betus bashing. Sorry folks, Im not pretending to be someone else.
As for AK. What the fuck are you doing? Last week you loved Royal. Are you threatening me AK? "This is your last warning". Here you are warning me to stop posting about Royal and now you are bashing Royal along with everybody else. Did Royal stop paying you to schill for them AK? You schillers should really do a better job pretending you're not schills. Anyday AK. Im not afraid of guys that live at home with their parents like you and JJGold. Is there anything lower in society then a pimp or a schill? Find a new profession AK. Im more afraid of my cat *****.
Raider, you have asked me to name one person who has been stiffed by Royal. That would be me. Im sure there are others but I can only prove myself. Heres the evidence again since you are a little slow apparently.
A) after getting a referral from Jim at osga, I call Royal and speak to Richard. I tell Richard Im going to send 20 grand. I am a large player I tell Richard, 5 to 10 grand a game. Richard already knows this since I was slow paid by them back when Scotty worked there 3-5 years earlier. I tell Richard I just got stiffed by Betus/Omni and dont want any problems. I ask Richard about Royal's payout policy. I tell Richard Im going to be in contact with Jim from osga about everything. I tell Richard about recent health problems and that I dont need any hassles. Richard assures me that I wont have any problems. Nothing for me to worry about. Richard states that Royal is under new ownership. Royal has tons of money. Royal is building mass is Richards favorite line. I agree to send 20 grand.
B) I lose the 20 grand and twice more send 20 grand.
C) On this third 20 grand deposit, I start winning.
D) I ask for a payout. I ask for 10 grand twice and 30 grand once. Richard states that I will get one after another. One on Monday and one on Tuesday and etc.... I leave over 100 grand in my account. By no means am I closing my acount.
E) After no money arrives, Richard tells me daily for over three weeks that my money is on the way. Everyday I call and Richard says its on the way. I am betting all the while.
F) Still waiting for my money, my account hits zero.
G) Richard is now calling me daily asking me to send more money."Just a couple of dimes Royal basher"? Richard is desperate and is begging. I tell Richard I want to see how fast my money arrives before I send any more money. I even tell Richard Im betting down in Mexico while Im waiting. Richard doesnt like this fact.
H) After lying to me for over three weeks, Richard now tells me that I will be slow paid. This means that even though Richard knew that Royal had sent me no money, Richard was still calling me daily and asking for me to send more money in. ( I feel this is the worst part of it all.)
I)After contacting the rx, Kevin tells me Ill have to wait until after the season is over to receive my money.
J) After leaving a message for the General, you know what happened next.

Raider, I call that a stiff job. I sleep very well each night knowing I did nothing wrong. Royal deserved everything I put them through. I only regret that I wasnt smarter in how I went about gettting back at them and I also felt bad about the situation I put my backers in. In the 6 months I bet with Royal, I never once was dishonest with them. I never would have initiated any problems. I just wanted to get paid. Most of that money was money I sent obviously.
Royal has many loopholes in their western union abilities. I have recouped about 13 grand through this loophole. It is unstoppable.
Raider, what you are doing is disgusting. I have more respect for scammers then I do for schills. Royal can pay as many people as they want to try and balance out the negativity that I report on them. It wont help. They admitted on the rx that what Im saying is 100% true. My story about what Royal did to me has never changed. It never will and I never will stop informing unless Royal decides to compensate me fairly.
So like I said, I have no reason to be someone else. I pose this question. Whats more pathetic, a pimp or a schill?
Can someone please post this at the RX? I would do it myself but only about half of my posts make it through. This is a long post and I dont want to waste my time if its just going to be deleted anyways.

Last edited: