Royal Sports (2 more complaints)

AK

2 more complaints filed today at sbr.

I Have Been Having Some Major Problems With Bet Royal Of Getting Ut Any Of My Money. I Recently Went On A Pretty Good Run, And Was Able To Get A Nice Bank Roll Built Up In My Account, And For The Last 4 Weeks Have Been Trying Any And Everything To Pull Money Out Of My Account, Needless To Say I Have Received $0. I Can't Say Enough Good Things About Bill At Sbr, I Gave Him A Call And He Was A Lot Of Help And Gave Me A Ton Of Information (most Of It Was Not Too Good About Bet Royal), But Was Atleast Willing To Try To Help Me Get What Is Mine. I Will Keep Those Updated As To The Staus Of This Withdraw Request For A Total Over $20,000. Would Appreciate Any Insight Or Advice From Those That Have Encountyered Any Problems

bill,please add me to the list.royal owes me $22239.was told today the payment processor wasnt working.my hope is that with time ill get out but alot of scary news recently

Payment processor not working?? That's one I have not heard yet. :+signs11-

http://www.sbrforum.com/showthread.php?t=2993

someone should email the database new AND old one and show the complaints

maybe then people would see

feel sorry for Kinger here his hands are tied he cant pay money that isnt there

Dutch were smart to sell this sinking ship

AK

You want to do it? I will if you don't.

Im sure tej wants this info out that he is slowing paying everyone.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
jjgold, you still have these thieves graded a B- in fast payouts? Find some integrity and yank the convicted swindler Tej and his stealing ways off your site.

looks like lies like usual

funny how a first time poster finds a forum and then bashes a book

Did anyone say Agenda??

LMAO

Disregard the bogus ghost

slash

EOG Enthusiast
Com'on jj... you are a great poster but defending a pos book like Royal like this is getting old.

AK

spidermonkey said:
BP and AK posting in the same thread worried about OTHER players? HILARIOUS!

another syndicate player from ogd/mw has woke up from the dead. :D

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
spidermonkey said:
BP and AK posting in the same thread worried about OTHER players? HILARIOUS!

Can't say much about BP, but AK is a known scammer who drops so low to scam military personel out of baseball cards. He's probably still posting on a stolen computer as well. Just 1 of who knows how many that continues to be shielded on this site.

AK

Go back to Where you both came from and promote Royal Sports some more. Stop hijacking threads jackass

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
AK said:
Go back to Where you both came from and promote Royal Sports some more. Stop hijacking threads jackass

I personally think Royal is a shit shop. You, AK are a shit poster and shit human being. You just hate being outed for what you are repeatedly. I have backed off for the most part, but you're the last person that should be talking about someone no-paying or scamming for sure.:doh1