Royal & Tej the owner

Caliente

Banned
Ive been told that the owner of Royal, Tej, is a well known crook. I have always just assumed that this was fact. It would be nice to have some details about what this guy has done in his history. It would be nice to know about the guy who pulled the strings and decided to not pay a guy his winnings for no apparent reason. Lets keep this thread on topic.

It is a total shock to me everytime somebody is suprised that anybody in this industry, rather it be the bookie or the bettor, is a crook.

HELLO people.

Anytime money is involved people are going to get stiffed. DUH.

Caliente

Banned
Hey jj, who is we? Who has them at a B? Hey shrink and General, do you guys have Royal at a B? Unless B means BEWARE or BE CAREFUL, nobody in there right mind would give this place anything but an F. I mean lets not forget that Royal came on the RX and admitted to having no excuse for lying to a customer for two months about his deserved winnings being on the way. They admitted to slow paying a guy who was promised that he would not be slow paid. All this happened before I got stupid. So lets her who gives Royal a B. What site is voluteering to say that they give betroyal a B rating?:smoke

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
We recommend you go post this stuff at Majorwager because the Royal banner flies proudly over there. I think you will get the reactions you are looking for that Russy's place.

Caliente

Banned
GL yourself jj. If you dont like the thread then why do you click on it. It shows who started it so its pretty easy to figure out. You guys who tell me to go elsewhere crack me up. First of all, dont respond moron. Second of all, I was asked to post here so I dont think you should be scaring off the customers dumb ass. Why would I waste my time or give my business to a joke of a place like MW? I cant stand that guy or his site. Talk about no credibility. Any place that fly's the banners of books like Royal and Betus who admit to ripping people off, doesnt deserve the business. GAL

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Hey guy, we don't want you to leave here, we just want to see you post this stuff at Majors place also to see what their reaction is. Don't go anywhere guy.

Caliente

Banned
They dont allow any negative postings on books that they sponsor. this I know from experience. Thanks anyway!!!

Royal basher is right about MY RATING of ROYAL SPORTS...

Any book that chronically slow pays and uses THUGS to intimidate can't possibly be rated a B, unless it's a two horse field with the other one being ESB...

JJ,

Take something for that hangover of yours :cocktail because you aren't thinking clearly...

THE SHRINK

Caliente

Banned
I spoke to Kevin, the ceo at Royal on Tuesday and he mentioned that the owners of the forums also all own spostsbooks. I'm not sure what he was trying to get across to me. He insists that there is nothing wrong with promising a guy that he wont be slow paid if he wins, and then slow paying him anyways. When I confonted him on the crank calls that I received from Royal, he said oh yea, i heard the guys in customer service were doing that. Can anybody tell me what he was trying to get across to me in regards to the forum/book relationship? Thanks!!

REMINDER: Stay away from books like Royal and Betus who admit to slow paying players. This is not ok. It is not something that should be tolerated. Honest and legit books dont do this.

I am sticking to my B rating because I never get complaints on my desk about Royal. Yes I feel bad for Royal Basher but many angles to look at there.

Royal Basher I can assure you MW or any other forum does not have any ownership in Royal.

Good Luck Guy

Caliente

Banned
Did Tej take the money and run at any other books? This is what Id like to know. If this is fact and you send money to Royal, I would make a Drs. Appt. quick.

Caliente

Banned
Thats exactly why I will continue to inform the naive gambler about the dangers involved when plying with Royal. Dont support a known crook, period.