RUBBER BAND PLAYS

E$

EOG Dedicated
It is a term Brock Landers uses to describe his really strong plays implying that he bets and wins a large amount of money on them. In reality though, he wins about 20% of them. So, I think the term means that you need a rubber band to hold all of the money you are about to give to your bookie. I could be wrong though.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
It is a term Brock Landers uses to describe his really strong plays implying that he bets and wins a large amount of money on them. In reality though, he wins about 20% of them. So, I think the term means that you need a rubber band to hold all of the money you are about to give to your bookie. I could be wrong though.
Makes sense E Money, only other thing i found was following heavily betted favorites where the rubber band stretches on the points needed to cover the spread making longshot desirable because rubberband is shrinking on underdog in terms of points needed by dog to win bet.

cyberbabble

EOG Addicted
Big time gangsters & gamblers would have a big roll of cash wrapped with a rubber band instead of using a wallet.
"Take the rubber band off and get a big bet down on this game. It's a lock."