Rumor Has It That Sam Odom Is Driving Glaken Crazy !

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
this thread reeks with homosexual overtones......not that theres anything wrong with that...:+signs11-

Lawrence said:
this thread reeks with homosexual overtones......not that theres anything wrong with that...:+signs11-

Your the one wearing the thong on South Beach buddy .....

coconutman said:
What's happening with the bash glaken. I Don't want to start a thread asking about it.

Spoke with Ken about the bash this evening .... we are working on a date that makes everyone happy in January ... its gonna happen BABY !!

Lawrence said:
i have a low sperm count...will you buy my ticket?

I might buy you a bus ticket .... :smoke That would be story in itself ...Greyhound from Miami to Vegas ...lmao

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
I might buy you a bus ticket .... :smoke That would be story in itself ...Greyhound from Miami to Vegas ...lmao

Kinda Like the Runaway Bride Huh :doh1 :doh1

dirty said:
Kinda Like the Runaway Bride Huh :doh1 :doh1

Isn't that your old girlfriend? :+waving-5 I will never forget that morning on Fox news .... and Wally Goober still wants to marry her.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
Isn't that your old girlfriend? :+waving-5 I will never forget that morning on Fox news .... and Wally Goober still wants to marry her.
shes got the most beautiful eyes

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:

Nah.....Just went to Elementary and High School with her and her Twin Brother...She was also a Nurse in the Mother/Baby section of the Hospital when both my son's were Born..Always been a Good person with a good family....just went Apeshit when John tried to smother her...her whole family is Friends with mine...

Town was a Fvcking mess during all this :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

The General said:
Everyone knows Sam Odom is Glaken.

Rumor has that its just a rumor ....:frustrate

Also rumor has it that there is some discussion on this matter in BR somewhere else:cocktail :doh1