Rumors of a theme park spread after Disney buys up a huge chunk of land in Costa Rica

Re: Rumors of a theme park spread after Disney buys up a huge chunk of land in Costa Rica

Courtesy of Google Translate:

The Disney Corporation acquired land on which they intend to build a theme park in Liberia Llano Grande and Luis Gerardo Casta?eda confirmed Mayor Liberia in the program Good Day

The official said that for more than a year the Disney Corporation began studying the land on which this park was built.

This amusement park is built in a place called Guard Liberia.

The mayor of Liberia, Luis Gerardo Casta?eda, confirmed this morning that this would be the first Disney park in Latin America.

The Mayor said that there is the possibility that the company start work early next year.

corysmom

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Rumors of a theme park spread after Disney buys up a huge chunk of land in Costa Rica

I think it turned out the Mayor had some land he was trying to unload.

Yeah you are probably right, I think it turned out to be a hoax

Great, I'll bring my family down to CR and probably bring home diseases if we don't get stabbed first.

good time as any to ressurect old ghost I guess

So which ex-RR poster are you?