Russell Wilson passer rating without Lynch in lineup

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated
Re: Russell Wilson passer rating without Lynch in lineup

don't really know what to think of it. Had 1 passer rating over 100 with Lynch in the lineup. Impressive stretch no matter what type of team you're playing against, you're supposed to hammer bad defenses and I think Seahawks offensive line is ranked towards the bottom when passing the ball...Probably Wilsons fault though for running around taking sacks.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

“His receiving corps currently consists of two undrafted free agent wide receivers, a rookie third-rounder who was the 10th wideout taken in this year’s draft, a third-year tight end taken in the fifth round and a 34-year-old running back who was let go in August,” Barnwell writes.

Probably one of the worst skill position groups in the league. Maybe Cleveland #1?

rico1

EOG Master

Nice find. Seahawks are a strange team.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Had no idea about the run he was on. I knew he had a 4 TD game last week. Then my brother just texted me this morning saying "thank god for wilson and baldwin" Has them both in fantasy and was 1st rd of playoffs.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Yea seahawks have no problem rushing 35 times a game averaging 2.5 yards a carry. I imagine if Lynch was still available, they'd hand him the ball 20 times a game still so he can get his 35 yards and help put the team in a hole.

richsox24

EOG Master

It seems like the entire Seahawks team doesnt play until they have to. I'd hate to be a team like Carolina that has to host Seattle in their first playoff game.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

It seems like the entire Seahawks team doesnt play until they have to. I'd hate to be a team like Carolina that has to host Seattle in their first playoff game.

I think their offense, outside of graham and lynch, give it 110% every time they are on the field. Defense though is suspect. Like you said, they don't turn it on until they have to, sometimes too late, but definitely seem like jekyl/hyde.

You're supposed to beat up on bad teams, 16/0 in 4 games, no matter who you're playing is something fucking else...Add in the names of the skill players, Wow.

Their OL was horrible at the beginning of the year. Now they are playing well. The time that a QB has to throw in the pocket means a lot to QB play.