RX Forum team- We need to regroup!

Timetopay

EOG Master
We are representing something greater than ourselves and need to do better.

There is no way Wil and the mods are happy with our performance so far as we have been selected do to our gambling expertise.

Lets use this thread to discuss what we are going to do for now on.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: RX Forum team- We need to regroup!

My advice to you and your team is to jump from a cliff.

12io4j2w90

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Just out of curiosity, are you the 5 best cappers from therx?

best of luck, gentlemen. :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

PTR lets just say this

If RX was going to battle they would want us 5 on the front line...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Knew I should have gotten involved, but I don't like the sight of blood...TTP, keep up the good fight, you may have only 2 games left....

We are representing something greater than ourselves and need to do better.

There is no way Wil and the mods are happy with our performance so far as we have been selected do to our gambling expertise.

Lets use this thread to discuss what we are going to do for now on.

Here is my advice...

mofome

Banned

roach has already spoken for the team. he mocks someone who takes pride in winning. The point of the forums is to try and help one another win. The point of a contest is to win. The reason the forums were created was so people would work together and help each other win. EOG has embraced that, but thats not 'cool'. The spineless approach of 'lets act like we dont care is better'. Mock someone who wants to win, which is the point, and call yourself the cool guys who dont want to win.

granted, roach had little problem expressing to us how well he did in round 1, but when the team sucked gas you can hide behind a face of. A front of big talk backed only by cowardice. Oh how I love it.

"oh shit dog, we dont even care. If we win we're just the most amazing guys ever, if we lose then of course we lost man, we dont even be trying, we cool like dat"

Seen it many times. It always looks the same.

:+flipping

Teddy kgb

Banned

Mofome, Roach didnt speak for the team and he would prolly admit he spoke out of turn, we wanted to win and don't want to finish in last which is pretty much our goal now.

roach23

Banned

I accidently bet the LA sparks tonight. Thought i was the Lakers.

Can i get those bets cancelled?

roach23

Banned

roach has already spoken for the team. he mocks someone who takes pride in winning. The point of the forums is to try and help one another win. The point of a contest is to win. The reason the forums were created was so people would work together and help each other win. EOG has embraced that, but thats not 'cool'. The spineless approach of 'lets act like we dont care is better'. Mock someone who wants to win, which is the point, and call yourself the cool guys who dont want to win.

granted, roach had little problem expressing to us how well he did in round 1, but when the team sucked gas you can hide behind a face of. A front of big talk backed only by cowardice. Oh how I love it.

"oh shit dog, we dont even care. If we win we're just the most amazing guys ever, if we lose then of course we lost man, we dont even be trying, we cool like dat"

Seen it many times. It always looks the same.

:+flipping

what are you talking about queen? i said the same thing after game 1 that i did after we took a bath. that we had no strategy and all just max bet everything. when did i say we don't care or anything? i was laughing that you guys have straegy forums and discuss shit till tipoff.

you're the biggest coward on these forums. don't try to act otherwise.

mofome

Banned

Mofome, Roach didnt speak for the team and he would prolly admit he spoke out of turn, we wanted to win and don't want to finish in last which is pretty much our goal now.

Yes, he laughed at someone else for caring about doing well. Nothing more pathetic in the world. Enter, boast when you do well, and then play the 'we dont care' card when you get annihilated.

Just take the bad losses like a man and rally yourself back. Don't hide behind the 'oh well we didnt care anyway'. that takes away from it all. Just a punkass thing to do.

mofome

Banned

what are you talking about queen? i said the same thing after game 1 that i did after we took a bath. that we had no strategy and all just max bet everything. when did i say we don't care or anything? i was laughing that you guys have straegy forums and discuss shit till tipoff.

you're the biggest coward on these forums. don't try to act otherwise.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Who the fuck are you talking to? what you said today was pathetic and thats a fact. Play the oh we lost so now we dont care. why enter? You're all talk man, always have been. You were laughing at what? Its a competition, most of the forums have a thread to talk about what they want to do. People enter these things to win. The point of the forums is to try and win contests and beat the books. People working together to do that is great, not a joke. You're just a coward. Claim not to try, that way you cant lose, right, punk?

act otherwise? Im a coward? You dont even believe what you're saying now. Nothing backs up your words. You're a joke.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Roach calls me the biggest coward on the forums, after I called him a coward. Do you have an original thought? or just excuses? No one in the forums would ever honestly suggest something so stupid, just shows that you've been backed into a corner and will say anything. what am i scared of? Nada.

mofome

Banned

Ah fvck....gonna get ugly

This fucking douche bag, for no reason, calls winky a 'dork' and then calls munson, gyno, mr nba, royalfan, mc, wink a bunch of clowns.

There is always that guy who builds in the excuse of 'we didnt even try', so he can never really lose. Thats what a coward is. Thats what a punk is. Then he turns around and calls me a coward? lol being online is so funny.

Nothing like calling names, for no reason, and then following it up with some horse shit excuse about why his team got embarrassed. Scared chump.

<table id="post2197409" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">06-08-09, 02:52 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #14 <input name="plist[2197409]" id="plist_2197409" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> roach23 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2197409", true); </script>
RIP Harry Kalas

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2197409" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> Re: Let's see how long it takes before this post gets deleted!!!
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by winkyduck
i am such a motherfucker :LMAO
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

more like you're such a dork.

you clowns have strategy meetings on yoru plays and shit. discussing plays till just before tipoff.

the RX team just fucking gambles and tries to remember not to bet against what someone else on the team bet.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

its funny, I had to edit out where i said 'i love roach' in my other post after he went off about me being the biggest coward on the forums. Never heard something less rational in my life...and I had just said i love the big guy.

:shoot:

roach23

Banned

Roach calls me the biggest coward on the forums, after I called him a coward. Do you have an original thought? or just excuses? No one in the forums would ever honestly suggest something so stupid, just shows that you've been backed into a corner and will say anything. what am i scared of? Nada.

just telling it like it is guy

mofome

Banned

just telling it like it is guy

No, in reality you are not. You have absolutely nothing to back up what you say. Nothing at all. Literally, zero. Fella.

I, on the other hand, showed what makes you a coward. You just cant take being criticized. You called a bunch of good dudes trying to win clowns and then posted some cop out bullshit. I called you out. You needed a reality check, clearly.

roach23

Banned

No, in reality you are not. You have absolutely nothing to back up what you say. Nothing at all. Literally, zero. Fella.

I, on the other hand, showed what makes you a coward. You just cant take being criticized. You called a bunch of good dudes trying to win clowns and then posted some cop out bullshit. I called you out. You needed a reality check, clearly.

please guy. you're the biggest fake around these parts.

mofome

Banned

please guy. you're the biggest fake around these parts.

That, is nothing more than you wanting to be a hot shot for the night because you got called out.

What am I scared of? What makes me a coward?
Fake? What makes me fake?

You're nothing but a mouth. You talk like some cool guy, but you're soft. I give money to people who get screwed by books, I look out for people who need some help off the boards, I have always been a friend to you. Im fake? Im the exact opposite of it, kid. You're such a punk, roach. Funny the things people say online. You wrote some cop out bullshit about not trying, if I was fake I would have let it go, but I called you out. People like you cant be called out though. Na, you're too cool. You just come back and use the exact same adjectives I used with you, and deflect them away on me. Simple minded, roach. You have nothing.

Maybe you don't know what a coward is. A coward is someone who is scared. For instance, someone who loses and then says he didnt try. Too scared to try because you're scared to fail. You're a poser, roach.

mofome

Banned

eh yo, i be roach, i be tough and i dont give a fuck. i never post plays, i just criticize and i get mad when i call guys a bunch of clowns and someone has the nerve to call me out. dont dey know who I be? i is da roach. fuck dis im leaving, im posting somewhere else. no one can call me out, i call people clowns and that be that. you think you can talk to me like dat just because i was being an ass? oh hell no, funk dat. I dont even try, thats the only reason im losing the contest i joined. You call me coward? hell no, you is a coward then. shit bitch.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont have time yet to go through all this or respond but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt our team has put 0 effort in.

That is not to be cool(not even sure what that means in this regard) but just the truth.

Not saying I wouldnt have but coming up with plays, strategy,etc has definately not been team RX's thing.

roach23

Banned

eh yo, i be roach, i be tough and i dont give a fuck. i never post plays, i just criticize and i get mad when i call guys a bunch of clowns and someone has the nerve to call me out. dont dey know who I be? i is da roach. fuck dis im leaving, im posting somewhere else. no one can call me out, i call people clowns and that be that. you think you can talk to me like dat just because i was being an ass? oh hell no, funk dat. I dont even try, thats the only reason im losing the contest i joined. You call me coward? hell no, you is a coward then. shit bitch.

lol yea that's exactly how i post.

mofome

Banned

I dont have time yet to go through all this or respond but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt our team has put 0 effort in.

That is not to be cool(not even sure what that means in this regard) but just the truth.

Not saying I wouldnt have but coming up with plays, strategy,etc has definately not been team RX's thing.

Thats fine, whats a joke is boasting about it and putting down people who actually want to win. The cool guy who knocks someone for trying. The hot shot who calls 6 people clowns for doing well and caring about winning. Just bullshit on roaches part. Nothing more, nothing less. Just cop out cowardly bullshit.

mofome

Banned

lol yea that's exactly how i post.

yeah, laugh out loud lol lmfao haha teehee

no shit, simpleton. You're not all that bright, roach. You call me a coward, even though there is not a shred of evidence through the course of my existence on this planet that I am scared of anything. You, being a simple minded twat, care not for facts and call me the biggest coward on the net.

lol yea that's exactly how I am

roach23

Banned

coward, fake, idiot, nitwit...you're all of the above.

plus the story goes you got punked by a 15 year old at shrink's xmas party.

mofome

Banned

coward, fake, idiot, nitwit...you're all of the above.

plus the story goes you got punked by a 15 year old at shrink's xmas party.

Yes, empty words from who?

Nothing in the world would suggest that I am any of the above. You have nothing at all. Coward? What am I scared of, roach? No one who has met me would suggest anything like that. Ask your buddy seymour, perhaps.

fake? hmmm well i care about people and do more for people than anyone on any forum. if thats fake, then yeah, ok. again, you're just some punk backed into a corner with nothing. Absolutely nothing to stand on.

idiot? huh. My SAT scores would suggest otherwise. I write well, make decent money doing something I enjoy, am writing my own book, have more sports knowledge than you do, and have other original projects that I am working on.

Oh, calling me out now about a 15 year old. Is that supposed to get under my skin? Get a clue roachie. You're one of those guys who has different conversations in person than you do online. Love the online tough hot shots. You act like you're some cool guy that doesn't give a shit. In reality you're an overweight coward that doesn't do anything his gf doesnt give him permission to do.

Come on home to dc roachie! lets have our talk over a beer or 9. Im sure the dialog would be a bit different. Call it a hunch.

Apple

Banned

Remember that Saved by the bell episode where Zack Morris had better SAT scores than Jessie..

mofome

Banned

lol did you just refer to your SAT scores?

yes, as well as your cholesterol level.

Roachie, i understand you like to be a cool guy online and someone who calls people out; you're a rebel without a cause, we get it, but maybe there should be some sort of credibility accompanying your words from time to time. thats all.

:cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Yo, I don't know why you guys are even arguing. Roach, stop being a tough guy. Mo does more for the people here, both on the forums, and behind the scenes, than me, you, and both of our teams combined. He's a very good friend of mine, we know the same people, and I can attest to his generosity to both his/our friends and complete strangers. Anyways, why the fuck are you two arguing anyways? No point. We all know by the end of the competion, SBR will be in the #1 spot. :thumbsup