S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

tripp

EOG Master
Re: S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

If you win this shit, then I dont want to hear SHIT about bad beats for the rest of the week.

japan was in control all game long until we put this pitcher in

absolutely incredible pitcher too. just got a little wild.

mofome

Banned

man....cant win a close one for the life of me. unearned run keeps japan in it. well done.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

best game i've watched in a long time......why end after 9?!?!?!?!

mofome

Banned

3 earned to 2 earned

congrats to those who capped the unearned run. I wish i knew the korean 2B couldnt catch a soft ld. well done po, you lucky turd

mofome

Banned

MO it is OBVIOUS that you dont know shit about baseball.

Stick to hoops junior

I know 90 times more than you do. I know one team has 3 earned runs and the other team is only still here thanks to an error.

:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

are you kidding mo? don't start with the bad beat shit here if you lose. both teams have played great and if anyone gets a bad beat it would be japan. even then it was tight the whole way so hard to whine about either side.

enough already

mofome

Banned

agree hines and everyone else who said that, this is the best baseball game ive ever seen.

mofome

Banned

are you kidding mo? don't start with the bad beat shit here if you lose. both teams have played great and if anyone gets a bad beat it would be japan. even then it was tight the whole way so hard to whine about either side.

enough already

You have you be kidding. You were whining about japan and you are the one who got the unearned run. I was just giving po some shit. I wasnt talking to you, but now that you're talking to me I will.

5 run game.

lmao

:suit:

Mammon

EOG Master

Quit your baby ass. I capped the 12 hits to 5. Stop your slant. Geeze you were bad enough up 200 units in bases years ago. Learn some humility. What happened then: huge losing streak and you pissed many off with arrogance.

PO69

EOG Master

Mo doesnt know the rules. He still lives in his fantasy world. ERRORS COUNT MO

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Korea and Phillies last years champs, and my team Phils get Chan Ho Park ths year = another great year.

Mammon

EOG Master

Quit your baby ass. I capped the 12 hits to 5. Stop your slant. Geeze you were bad enough up 200 units in bases years ago. Learn some humility. What happened then: huge losing streak and you pissed many off with arrogance.

That was my one shot at you this year. Take it and win 400 units in mlb this year..

Best two teams in the WBC no doubt.

All the Western Hemisphere teams had great hitting but had terrible problems with pitching.

Korea and Japan were the only teams that had the pitching AND the hitting

mofome

Banned

91 times in this thread I have said japan is better but you illiterate babies keep running your yaps. read.

PO69

EOG Master

I am not sure that MOFOME knows what a hit is, can someone explain it to him.

Japan 14 Hits
Korea 5

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Best two teams in the WBC no doubt.

All the Western Hemisphere teams had great hitting but had terrible problems with pitching.

Korea and Japan were the only teams that had the pitching AND the hitting

and the defense.

mofome

Banned

That was my one shot at you this year. Take it and win 400 units in mlb this year..

yeah neat. you is what you is. thats fine.

I was giving po shit. 423428937 times ive said japan has been better. read.

:thumbsup

Mammon

EOG Master
one of 2 parlays that just need Japan

one of 2 parlays that just need Japan

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="NonAlt "><TD class=NoWrap>30594044-1*</TD><TD>3/23/09 5:12pm</TD><TD colSpan=9>Rolling If-Bet (Win Only) from ticket # 30589500-1. </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$1,500.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$4,226.67</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>6 Team Parlay</TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/23/09 7:05pm NBA Basketball 603 Chicago Bulls -330</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Washington Wizards </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/23/09 7:35pm NBA Basketball 610 Boston Celtics -4500</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Los Angeles Clippers </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/23/09 10:00pm NCAA Basketball 630 UTEP -340</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Northeastern </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/23/09 9:30pm WNCAA Basketball 174 California Women -360</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Virginia Women </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>3/23/09 9:30pm WNCAA Basketball 177 Stanford Women -1500</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> San Diego State Women </TD></TR><TR class="NonAlt "><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>3/23/09 9:30pm WorldClassic Baseball 926 Japan -160</SPAN> <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Korea (Fixed Price)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

I am not sure that MOFOME knows what a hit is, can someone explain it to him.

Japan 12 Hits
Korea 5

hits aren't runs. japan slaps the ball on the ground and they get bloops. korea hits for power. different kinda teams. one with 3 earned and one is in it thanks to an error. thats all man.

mofome

Banned
Re: one of 2 parlays that just need Japan

Re: one of 2 parlays that just need Japan

<table class="Grid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="NonAlt"><td class="NoWrap">30594044-1*</td><td>3/23/09 5:12pm</td><td colspan="9">Rolling If-Bet (Win Only) from ticket # 30589500-1. </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">$1,500.00</td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">$4,226.67</td><td class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Pending</td><td>6 Team Parlay</td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Win</td><td>3/23/09 7:05pm NBA Basketball 603 Chicago Bulls -330 <small>vs</small> Washington Wizards </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Win</td><td>3/23/09 7:35pm NBA Basketball 610 Boston Celtics -4500 <small>vs</small> Los Angeles Clippers </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Win</td><td>3/23/09 10:00pm NCAA Basketball 630 UTEP -340 <small>vs</small> Northeastern </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Win</td><td>3/23/09 9:30pm WNCAA Basketball 174 California Women -360 <small>vs</small> Virginia Women </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Win</td><td>3/23/09 9:30pm WNCAA Basketball 177 Stanford Women -1500 <small>vs</small> San Diego State Women </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt"><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></td><td>Pending</td><td>3/23/09 9:30pm WorldClassic Baseball 926 Japan -160 <small>vs</small> Korea (Fixed Price)</td></tr></tbody></table>

you're a nut

PO69

EOG Master

If japan doesnt score here, then they lose I think. Korea will score within the next 2 innings, so they need this run