Sad news @ Winkyduck

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Last night was another disgrace. Should have won my Chargers ml ticket. I'd do the same thing again. Let them continue to beat me. Not taking points inside a touchdown.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Poso pos is doing the same thing the Left did with Rittenhouse. Called him a white supremacist who executed innocent flower peaceful protestors and danced in the street. howid that turn out?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is a chance Poso sucks out a hand but that never seems to happen in these spots. It's always getting caught with your pants down and chips out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am officially calling this a right wing hoax. At minimum, not killed because he was a Republican. Argument that escalated quickly and deadly. May not have even been about politics. Even if it was, not a targeted political attack.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have something to compare. Republican baseball practice rampage. Shooter was going after all of them. This one not planned and not a rampage. Single target after some verbal disagreement which Poso has no idea and could give a shit about. Waiting for the facts ain't gonna help him go viral.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am saying this was not a political hate crime. Either pre existing relationship or spontaneous. Even if about politics, not legitimate to call it a hate crime. People kill for silly things all the time. People have been killed because of passing gas.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Parents knew the man. The facts are starting to come out. Poso doesn't need facts. He has MyPillows!

Capt. Bryan Niewind of the North Dakota Highway Patrol, which helped investigate the death, said the political argument claim by Brandt has not been substantiated because the investigation is still ongoing and more witnesses need to be interviewed. The specific details of the alleged argument were not released.

Ellingson's parents later told police they knew Brandt, but they did not believe their son did, the affidavit said. Ellingson's mother described how she was on her way to pick up her son from McHenry when he called her about 2:40 a.m. and asked if she knew Brandt. Ellingson called again a short time later and said "that 'he' or 'they' were chasing him." She could no longer reach him after that, the document said.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The son called the mom and asked of she knew the man. Now that is an intriguing clue. Let's check in on Poso.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Does anybody know wtf is going on with the Mararaiders saga? Give Trump back his shit other than the 100 disputed classified or marked classified or immaculantly (sp and I don't AK) declassified. With disputed, have judge review them and make a final time decision. Then Garland can indict or not. Instead, they are running around in circle jerk with no resolution in sight.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of all the goofy scandals, this is Hope Solo and I feels we are being trolled and Trump is in on it and I don't like that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sad news Kinky indeed!

Nevada Senate - Laxalt vs. Cortez Masto Trafalgar Group (R)* Laxalt 47, Cortez Masto 43 Laxalt +4
Nevada Governor - Lombardo vs. Sisolak Trafalgar Group (R)* Lombardo 48, Sisolak 45 Lombardo +3

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winkyduck 1059-1519-84 +15.71 UNITS Democrats to win Senate Races: FL 12-1, GA +132, PA -107, NV +125, WI +194, Ohio +550, AZ +150, NC +275, KS +100, IA 12-1 and OVERALL control +150, Beto O'Rourke to win TX Gov +800, Stacey Abrams to win GA Gov +350, Dem for Gov: AZ +125, NV -110, PA -170;