Sam Darnold is out

kane

EOG master
Darnold will miss the Monday night game with mono, I was on the screen when it came across, I was able to quickly log into an account and lay the 2.5 with Cleveland, interested to see where the line goes, Trevor Siemian is the backup, he's a capable QB so I don't expect a big move in the line

Heim

EOG Master
Can New England get any luckier. This stuff always goes their way. Not to mention Luck out of the AFC.

Valuist

EOG Master
I locked in Cleve minus 2 1/2 the other day. Line move does seem like an overreaction.

And had to come back and take the Jets +6 1/2. I think you have to take a 4 point middle opportunity on an NFL side. Is Darnold really worth 4 more points to the line than Semien? Maybe 2 years from now he will be, but right now? No way. Semien already has a full season as a starter with Denver. But its not just the 4 point move here; its the numbers the spread has moved thru. If the line was Cleve minus 15 and it went to minus 19, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But moving thru not only 3, but 4 and 6? Simple basic strategy play.

kane

EOG master
And had to come back and take the Jets +6 1/2. I think you have to take a 4 point middle opportunity on an NFL side. Is Darnold really worth 4 more points to the line than Semien? Maybe 2 years from now he will be, but right now? No way. Semien already has a full season as a starter with Denver. But its not just the 4 point move here; its the numbers the spread has moved thru. If the line was Cleve minus 15 and it went to minus 19, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But moving thru not only 3, but 4 and 6? Simple basic strategy play.

I'm in the same spot, I was able to get down on Cle -2.5 just as the news was breaking, not sure what I'll do, but more than likely I'll take the Jets and go for a juicy middle like you did, one of my outs is using Jets +7 -20, If I trusted the Browns I might sit with it, but I don't, and very often in sports when a team suffers a major injury the team wins or covers the next game