Sandusky's innocent! Its all just a big misunderstanding.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sandusky's innocent! Its all just a big misunderstanding.

If that were the case the entire prison population in every state in America would be let out immediately because after all they are innocent:doh1 LMAO

Sandusky needs to go the damn electric chair and have his balls fried off.That dude is a creep.He is pathetic with his innocence talk.he knows damn well he is not innocent.

We knew this was coming. What innocent guy would have all these allegations made public and just sit back with his mouth shut? A truly innocent guy would be ranting and raving on air about all types of defamation and libel lawsuits he'd file against people for tarnishing his rep with such horrible lies. I'm shocked Sandusky didn't tell us his bullshit sooner.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You think he would lie? I mean, why would he say it if it wasnt true? :+clueless

Funny. I'm saying he has to lie because only a guilty person would not say anything in response to all of this. So now we get his bullshit story that he touched kids, albeit in a non-sexual manner.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Yea, he showers with, and touches the leg and thigh, of nude pre teen boys...but it's completely non sexual, he's just a big kid at heart!:doh1 Somehow, I'm not convinced.

Yea, he showers with, and touches the leg and thigh, of nude pre teen boys...but it's completely non sexual, he's just a big kid at heart!:doh1 Somehow, I'm not convinced.

He should be thrown in jail just for this! Who showers with pre-teen boys who isn't a pervert??

dogball

EOG Master

My friend at espn tells me his attorney began sexual relations with his ex wife when she was 14. They later married and got divorced. The guy was 40 screwing a 14 year old that he later represented legally to sue her own parents for emancipation so she could marry him

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

My friend at espn tells me his attorney began sexual relations with his ex wife when she was 14. They later married and got divorced. The guy was 40 screwing a 14 year old that he later represented legally to sue her own parents for emancipation so she could marry him
]]

Sounds like a good guy.
:doh1