Santa Anita announced it has closed racing totally

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Close the track. Horrible for racing with all these deaths. If you can’t fix the surface, that’s on you. If the death keeps coming at Santa Anita, there will be a huge problem with the already dim future of racing.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
blue they just cant afford anything terrible up to the Santa Anita Derby, cant risk anything. hold breath get past the SA Derby and then regroup.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Or maybe the illegal drugs that trainers use in California are stronger , and the surface is fucked up from the rain.

They shouldn’t have reopened

mr merlin

EOG Master
Or maybe the illegal drugs that trainers use in California are stronger , and the surface is fucked up from the rain.

They shouldn’t have reopened
It could be sabatoge, maybe someone put a foreign object under the dirt and the horses only occasionally step on it? it seems farfetched but it has to be something.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I don’t know what it is. But I know horse racing needs a change... what Servis, Navarro and Buffett... and preciously broberg, have done to the game is criminal. No trainer should be hitting 40%+... it’s impossible without cheating

blueline

EOG Master
blue they just cant afford anything terrible up to the Santa Anita Derby, cant risk anything. hold breath get past the SA Derby and then regroup.

at this point there is no financial upside to them closing for awhile to "fix" whatever the issue is

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
horse racing fans this is a good watch something positive and interesting. horse racing in
Horse Racing Mauritius

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
horse racing fans this is a good watch something positive and interesting. horse racing in
Horse Racing Mauritius