Santa Anita mandatory Pick 6 payout today

blueline

EOG Master
Anyone who bets racing probably already knows, but just in case someone wasnt aware.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for the heads-up, Blue.

Rainbow Pick 6 pool could reach $5 million, according to Matt Bernier.

Minimum wager is 20 cents.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
I'll take a crack at it. 2/4 / 2,8 / 5,7 / 1-2 / 5-6 / 8,10
Best of luck gentlemen and Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there.

I hit it (again) very surprised it paid almost 3200 I guess everyone and their mother singled the 5 in the 8th. Pool was only 6 million too so not nearly what I thought it would get to. I put my typical 560 (520 yesterday with the scratch in the first leg). I pissed away a couple hundred on the 7 in the last leg because he was second choice in the will pays and I didnt have him I had 8,9,10.

I have hit the last 4 major carry overs, the one I missed was the 100K one at GS a few months ago when the 50 or 100 dollar (cant remember now) won the first leg I was 5 for 5 after that including a couple 20+ dollar winners. They have all been fairly decent too. Smallest one was the SA one awhile back with 4 dead favorites winning the first 4 legs and it still paid almost 400.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nicely done, WANTI.

Great value in the payout.

I like to compare a parlay of the two Pick 3 payouts which comprise the Pick 6 to the actual Pick 6 payout itself.

Yesterday's comparison was about $10,000 for a $1 Pick 3 parlay and $16,000 for a $1 Pick 6.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I also like to look for shady business (a live longshot or a dead favorite) on days when millions are on the line.

Did not see any shenanigans yesterday.

EOG contributor BLUELINE found the easy winner of the sixth race with Jack Carava's horse.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i somehow missed two of the races, is a sequence what you could have hit, just did not go deep enough in race 1 and 3 of sequence.