sat. preseason...

just cover

EOG Member
I just found the site and hope to contribute. I usually have small write ups or none at all sometimes. What with cappin' the games and the kids sports= no time and just can't post regularly. Although I hope to post some winners. Congrats on the site.

Ariz +3.5 -110 X2 KC or is this the Raiders with all the off field problems. Holmes, Gonzales, Green probably won't play much and there is always KC's defense in question. I like the QB rotation better for Arizona and Boldin might get some reps in.

Giants +2.5 +100 X2 I will take an angry HC Coughlin at home getting points.

Oak -3 -115 X2 This line is going up and is 3.5 at some places off the key number. Houston has a ton of injuries and like that Norv says starters go at least half I believe. Not to mention line movement. I played the Jets under yesterday at 39 and thought I had good number, and knew it was shaky after all the movement which tends to be more useful in preseason for some reason.

Buff -5.5 -110 X2 Favre won't play much with supposedly bad weather on the horizon and really like Buffalo's defense.

good luck

just cover

just cover,

Welcome to EOG...bounce

Thanks for sharing your games and good luck!!!

I like your write ups...

I am also with you on THE RAIDERS baby!!!

THE SHRINK

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
Cool name ---Just cover

Cool name ---Just cover

I'm with you on those giants.I played the money line for 1/2 a unit +148 and took +3 for a 1/2 unit..both at pinny
GL