Saturday College Football In Game Thread - Mini Contests will be held randomly today

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Saturday College Football In Game Thread - Mini Contests will be held randomly today

Okay Mini Contest-

Predict the total number of combined rushing yards in the 1st quarter of the Purdue/Notre Dame Game- Poster closest to that total number will win a $25.00 Free play with a 6x rollover from Skybook. If any poster is tied the poster that posted that number first is the winner. Thanks Skybook. If you do not have a skybook account please click the banner to register for one as you must have one to particpate
.​

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Saturday College Football In Game Thread - Mini Contests will be held randomly today

Okay Mini Contest-

Predict the total number of combined rushing yards in the 1st quarter of the Purdue/Notre Dame Game- Poster closest to that total number will win a $25.00 Free play with a 6x rollover from Skybook. If any poster is tied the poster that posted that number first is the winner. Thanks Skybook. If you do not have a skybook account please click the banner to register for one as you must have one to particpate
.​

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

mini contest 45

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Mini Contest prediction: 105

Okay Mini Contest-

.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

akillies

EOG Veteran

mini contest 32

Blondie

EOG Master

Mini Contest #2

(I am not nice enough to tell the prizes beforehand :+textinb3)

How many points will be scored in the second half of the Colorado/Colorado St Game?

Tiebreaker 1: Total Yards by both teams in the second half

Tiebreaker 2: Number of 1st downs for both teams in second half

My guess is 24. Total yardage 250. First downs, 14.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

jyd u just hit that nc lsu game 2 point drop in matter of minutes

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

at the half of col/ col st there are 331 total yards and 17 first downs

It would appear that someone is trying to middle the hell out of this game. The line has been insane. This reminds me of the Florida-LSU line last season when Tebow got hurt in the Kentucky game. Florida had a bye week after that game, and the line went ballistic for two weeks.

Georgia looked very good today minus WR Greene. Should be one great game against South Carolina next week.

Michigan looked very good in drive #1. 7-0. 96 yard march. UCLA's Prince looks terrible at QB.

Texas stopped on 4th and goal from the 1. 3-0 Rice.

Michigan with the blocked FG looking SHARP!

Kemtucky rolling over Louisville. 13-0. Irish 7-0. Oregon 14-0.

Blondie. The 3rd quarter in the Colorado-Colorado State game has started now. I was the only one to guess. I will wait until the game is over to find out what I have won. This is good because YOUR Illini just cost me big time in Clover's contest. I faded them and needed a 13 point Mizzou win. They won by 10. Now either the Illinois should have won (they led 13-3 at the half), or just rolled over, but not that.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Is the Irish having that much trouble with them?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Okay Mini Contest (Another)

Predict the total number of combined passing yards in the 2nd HALF (not qrt) of all qb's for Purdue/Notre Dame Game- Poster closest to that total number will win a $25.00 Free play with a 6x rollover from Skybook. If any poster is tied the poster that posted that number first is the winner. Thanks Skybook. If you do not have a skybook account please click the banner to register for one as you must have one to particpate
.​

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mini Contest prediction: 105

Okay Mini Contest-

Congrats to OT for winning this mini contest. Please shoot me your skybook account number for credit. Thanks Skybook!

MICHIGAN rolling like I thought they would.

TEXAS 17-3

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

mini contest three i bid 1 dollar

jk give me 401

Texas 17-3 now. UCLA 7-7. The UCLA defense and their gorund game has decided to play now. Price still can't not throw the ball.

Michingan's offense looks great. UConn has no clue.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Notre Dame seems dazed

ballwonder

EOG Master

Predict the total number of rushing yards in the 2nd HALF for UCONN ONLY for Uconn/Michigan- Poster closest to that total number will win a $25.00 Free play with a 6x rollover from Skybook. If any poster is tied the poster that posted that number first is the winner. Thanks Skybook. If you do not have a skybook account please click the banner to register for one as you must have one to particpate
.​

haha rice with a td before half. from mid field.

review....probably down inside the 1. 4 seconds left.

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Contest prediction: 299

Predict the total number of combined passing yards in the 2nd HALF (not qrt) of all qb's for Purdue/Notre Dame Game- Poster closest to that total number will win a $25.00 Free play with a 6x rollover from Skybook. If any poster is tied the poster that posted that number first is the winner. Thanks Skybook. If you do not have a skybook account please click the banner to register for one as you must have one to particpate.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Contest Prediction: 65

Predict the total number of rushing yards in the 2nd HALF for UCONN ONLY for Uconn/Michigan- Poster closest to that total number will win a $25.00 Free play with a 6x rollover from Skybook. If any poster is tied the poster that posted that number first is the winner. Thanks Skybook. If you do not have a skybook account please click the banner to register for one as you must have one to particpate

Outhouse Tim 2

EOG Enthusiast

Ballwonder: TY for holding the contests. I sent you a message.

Congrats to OT for winning this mini contest. Please shoot me your skybook account number for credit. Thanks Skybook!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->