Saturday College Football In Game Thread - Mini Contests will be held randomly today

Blondie

EOG Master
All fans and bettors are welcome!

We do ask that you be respectful of other posters.

Be on the lookout for mini contests that will be posted in this thread today at random!

Good luck and let's hear what you got today! 91023i2ndw;l

Re: Saturday College Football In Game Thread - Mini Contests will be held randomly today

Great idea kid. Looking forward to it. Just remember that all of us do not get the same games televised.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Saturday College Football In Game Thread - Mini Contests will be held randomly today

That's what makes these threads fun JYD

When three or four games are being talked about at the same time :LMAO

Well, the first games start in 1 hr and 10 minutes. I am prepeared. Don't know for what, but prepared. How about this. Prediction time: 90% of the viewers will turn to the Illinois-Missouri game as soon as it starts. By that time, Florida will be ahead of Miami (Oh) 21-0 and Michigan State will be ahead of Western Michigan 14-0. The Illinois-Missouri game starts 30 minutes after the other two start.

ballwonder

EOG Master

JYD whats the best play on the board today?

Blondie

EOG Master

Welcome to the in game thread today Ball.

Perhaps we will get a different crowd in here than in main.

Will be interesting to see 91023i2ndw;l

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

innovative idea.

Blondie

EOG Master

Great to see ya try3!

Who are you rooting for today?

91023i2ndw;l

With the current odds, I would have to say Northwestern -3.5. I will say this. Having watched USC QB Barkley and Arizona QB Foles light up oppositng defenses, I would really consider taking Washington and the point or point and a half against BYU. With BYU having an entire new backfield and 3 new LB's, I do not know how they are going to keep up with Locker and Company scoring wise.

Purdue +11

Michigan -3

Kansas State -2

BYU -2

Oregon State +14

Cincinnati +3

Northwestern -4

:+excited-

49 minutes to kickoff boys!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Courtesy of Sports Options

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 600px" class=Lhead2 border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=Ltitle>09/04/10 08:14:06am Pacific </TD></TR><TR><TD class=Lhead1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=Ldata>Stations is currently experiencing technical difficulties transmitting their lines. The lines will resume updating as soon as the issue is rectified. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 600px" class=Lhead2 border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=Ltitle colSpan=10>09/04/10 06:39:37am Pacific </TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 500px" class=Lhead1 colSpan=3>College Football: Game 157-158 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 55px" class=Lhead1>Injury </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 250px" class=Lhead1>Status </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>Att </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>Yds </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>TD </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>Fumb </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>Rec </CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 200px" class=Ldata>Vanderbilt </TD><TD class=LdataR><CENTER>RB </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 200px" class=LdataR>Warren Norman </TD><TD class=Ldata>knee </TD><TD class=Ldata>Probable </TD><TD class=Cdata>0 </TD><TD class=Cdata>0 </TD><TD class=Cdata>0 </TD><TD class=Cdata>0 </TD><TD class=Cdata>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=Ldata colSpan=10>is upgraded to probable Saturday vs Northwestern. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 600px" class=Lhead2 border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=Ltitle colSpan=10>09/04/10 06:31:22am Pacific </TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 500px" class=Lhead1 colSpan=3>MLB: Game 917-918 </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 55px" class=Lhead1>Injury </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 250px" class=Lhead1>Status </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>AB </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>AVG </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>RBI </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>HR </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 35px" class=Lhead1><CENTER>SLG </CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 200px" class=Ldata>NY Yankees </TD><TD class=LdataR><CENTER>3B </CENTER></TD><TD style="WIDTH: 200px" class=LdataR>A. Rodriguez </TD><TD class=Ldata>calf </TD><TD class=Ldata>OUT </TD><TD class=Cdata>427 </TD><TD class=Cdata>.265 </TD><TD class=Cdata>97 </TD><TD class=Cdata>21 </TD><TD class=Cdata>.485 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=Ldata colSpan=10>15-day DL. (08/21) is expected to be activated and in the starting lieup Sunday vs Toronto. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ballwonder

EOG Master

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 600px" class=Lhead2 border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=Ldata>Mirage is currently experiencing technical difficulties transmitting their lines. The lines will resume updating as soon as the issue is rectified. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

One of the most exciting days of the year despite the weak schedule. Good luck, boys and girl.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I was going to join ya but she mentioned being respectful of others...........damn

Blondie

EOG Master

You can do it, I have faith in ya IPP :)

Blondie

EOG Master

why not?

It figures. Just when we are getting ready for some serious wagering, the systems start crashing in Vegas. So what else is now?

Blondie

EOG Master

It figures. Just when we are getting ready for some serious wagering, the systems start crashing in Vegas. So what else is now?

It's all Ballwonder's fault

I don't know how yet, but it just is :D

I will make sure and pass that info on to the rest of the Rat Pack. FYI. The biggest movers in Vegas are Mizzouri, up to 13.5 and headed for 14, and Colorado State, down to +11 now.

Great news already, the woman that used to do play-by-play on ESPN2 is nowhere to be found!

:houra

I am not getting dressed today... I can tell you that!

Blondie

EOG Master

Haha you are starting to sound like IPP STF! :LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

blondie..come on first min contest should be name any team that ends up with 33 points..win $33 at betjam..

Blondie

EOG Master

blondie..come on first min contest should be name any team that ends up with 33 points..win $33 at betjam..

LMAO I like that one try!

Perhaps I will save that for next week though!

7 minutes into the first quarter and Florida State still has not scored against mighty Samford.

3-0 Miami, and not the Florida variety. Well, they can say that they once held the lead.

3 minutes left in the 1st quarter and Penn State FINALLY get 3 points. Boy are they in trouble next week in Tuscaloosa.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Miami going backwards with penalties.

Penn State behind Youngstown State now. 7-3. Retirement looks better and better now for JoePa.

!@#$%^&

Scoreless 1st for Florida?!?!?!