Saturday in the park

kane

EOG master
Only fans of the band Chicago will get it. I'm on the Twins TT Over 5.5 -125 today, they crush LHP averaging almost 7 runs a game against southpaws and Danny Duffy has an ERA of 5.88 his past 5 starts, the Royals bullpen ERA at home is over 5, so that's not a concern as Minny should be able to put up some late runs if needed, also the weather conditions are great for hitting, the temps will be in the high 80's with a feels like temp of almost 100, throw in some strong winds blowing out to left, and there's no reason why the Twins shouldn't be able to score 6 runs. I'm also taking the W Sox and Marlins, a split and I make a nice profit. I know the Rangers have the pitching edge, but the line looks high to me, the Sox are a spunky team. The Phillies haven't been playing well of late going 2-8 in their past 10 games and they're only averaging 3.7 runs during that span, it's a little scary backing the Marlins since on any given day they can get shut out, but their pitching has been pretty good, they have some nice young arms that generally keep them in games, like I said, all I need is a split to make money. Since I hit a Dodger/Yankee parlay last night, I might come back with the same parlay today, the Stros are in bad form right now, while the Bombers are playing well, and the Dodgers have a massive pitching edge

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
I've heard that Chicago sold more albums in the decade of the 70s than any other American band. And it took them 20 some years to get elected to the Rock & Roll HoF.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
How about some value plays for Sunday

I wanna say Rockies getting close to $2 but I sense Sunday's game might end along the same lines as Friday/Saturday's did - game ending HR (I HATE the term people use for a game ending HR and will NEVER use it)