Saturday Nov 14th FULL Card

ajt

EOG Dedicated
Re: Saturday Nov 14th FULL Card

Pros do not have an opinion on 15/16 games....

Wait a minute...pro gamblers don't have 80%-100% of their bankroll in play on half the card every day of the week?

What's next, pro gamblers don't utilize the IF-WIN bet?

rico1

EOG Master

You're a piker, post a play for once guy

:+clueless He posts picks most everyday in the "Eog rubberband thread". Oh, and you must understand in that thread, Ajt {nor anyone else} gets a 3-1, or whateverthefuck it was 4-1? Past-posted-picks bullshit. :lightbulb: Last updated record from John Kelly was yesterday:

ajt 96-95-7 +8.09 UNITS

12io4j2w90

rico1

EOG Master

I want to thank coach Fuentes at Memphis for Rico's "GOY" bet on Memphis! :houra I won on Memphis first half -' +$1.76! Was just a shade below my Air Force best bet of the day!12io4j2w90

rico1

EOG Master

My undefeated streak continues.:pop: Also enjoyed winning mutliple Michigan "live wagers". :houra Hit Michigan at -4' at a couple different prices.:houra

ajt

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless He posts picks most everyday in the "Eog rubberband thread". Oh, and you must understand in that thread, Ajt {nor anyone else} gets a 3-1, or whateverthefuck it was 4-1? Past-posted-picks bullshit. :lightbulb: Last updated record from John Kelly was yesterday: ajt 96-95-7 +8.09 UNITS 12io4j2w90
Shows how dumb Broke is. I've posted nearly 200 plays tracked by someone else, and he has to start a new thread for every pick he makes. Imagine how bad Broke's record would be after 200 plays :LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

Nothing wrong with being an "If-Win-Only-All-In" bettor either.:lightbulb: Its the bullshit fiction about "rubberband plays" that all of a sudden turn into McDonald's value meal amount bets, that ruins a gambling forum.:lightbulb:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just tell the truth about your accounts...I have a hard time believing you bet thousands when you have previously owed a few posters hundreds last year and was taking shots in the Super Bowl....and then you flat out lied about the Mich St/Nebraska game last week....you take the Factsman challenge next week and I will stop posting about you...

rico1

EOG Master

Just tell the truth about your accounts...I have a hard time believing you bet thousands when you have previously owed a few posters hundreds last year and was taking shots in the Super Bowl....and then you flat out lied about the Mich St/Nebraska game last week....you take the Factsman challenge next week and I will stop posting about you...

All I saw here was he wanted to bet $500 on Railbird vs Dave. No one would accept a $500 credit wager from him. Told me all I needed to know, seeing he could not get credit for such a small amount. But. But. Then as I mentioned sending a person-to-person to Las Vegas, Brock complained about the fees. For $500 to Vegas, Moneygram charges approximately $11.50 in transfer fees. Considering Crock's claims of cashing out $5,000, and posting the Usps money orders, well what's $511.50 to someone with $5,000 in hand? Well, unless that is.

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted

give the guy credit for a good day.

great job brock

might be a blessing in disguise he dont call me on the offer

i think i am making a square wager vs a sharp capper

but i am committed now

i really hope he dont do the wager

brock would win this wager.

some would say

brock laying -150 and needing to win 55% of his bets would be a sucker bet

by looking at his games on saturday

he has the ability to go 15-5 out of the 20 games

i just became the sucker.

rico1

EOG Master

The reality about this thread, he had a losing day: 5-4 -$0.50.

Those were the 9 games that were not past-posted.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

great job brock

but i am committed now

some would say

Good Post...

napoleon

EOG Veteran

Why do you care so much about how much another person bets?

Good grief.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

great job brock

but i am committed now

some would say

Reel him in Joe.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Why do you care so much about how much another person bets?

Good grief.

First of all, he is not telling the truth about his wagers...and he misrepresents himself as a professional gambler....he is a scammer and a shot taker which has been proven in the past....He shouldn't be allowed to post on a gambling forum and you having his back is hilarious...I think it is time to take a vacation and not post for awhile....EOG bringing back Brock for views was a mistake....he gives gambling a bad name and reputation....adios

rico1

EOG Master

First of all, he is not telling the truth about his wagers...and he misrepresents himself as a professional gambler....he is a scammer and a shot taker which has been proven in the past....He shouldn't be allowed to post on a gambling forum and you having his back is hilarious...I think it is time to take a vacation and not post for awhile....EOG bringing back Brock for views was a mistake....he gives gambling a bad name and reputation....adios

His bullshit claims have stunk up this forum. Anyone claiming to be a millionaire does not need over two weeks to put together $11,000.

J

joeybagadonuts

napoleon might be brock landers

will have full info later

You're an idiot.

Nap has went to forum bashes and is a known homosexual advantage gambler all over Nevada.