Saw something weird today, would like input.

Apple

Banned
I walk about 2-4 miles just about everyday for exercise and losing weight purposes but anyway during my walk today I was stopped at a red light and I noticed on the opposite side of the street was a stray dog casually walking by.

The funny thing was he waited for the red light to turn green before crossing, he literally waited about 25-30 seconds before crossing. I was watching intentively cause I was afraid he might run right into the intersection and get hit by a car.. Thank God he didn't.

Now was it a coincidence that the dog stopped at the red light? Or did the dog actually know what it was doing?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Saw something weird today, would like input.

I am much MORE WORRIED, when a gynecologist says" I saw something weird today"....

:LMAO

Gyno,

There is a dog around our town that walks everywhere. I don't think it is homeless because it looks healthy. Or maybe he just knows where to find food?

Anyway, our town is kinda small, but we have a town square, shops, things to do, and tons of traffic lights.

I see this same dog nearly every morning walking the same route. He is casually walking down the damn sidewalk. He always stops at intersections and the walks when its clear.

The shit amazes me but I don't know if he is really smart or really lucky. I want to stop and see if he is scared or ppl or not but I assume he isn't.

No shit, I see this dog at least 5 days a week on the same road.

:cheers

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Did that 30 sec. also coincide with the traffic? And, when the dog crossed was it then safer? Maybe he was just watching out for cars.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I walk about 2-4 miles just about everyday for exercise and losing weight purposes but anyway during my walk today I was stopped at a red light and I noticed on the opposite side of the street was a stray dog casually walking by.

The funny thing was he waited for the red light to turn green before crossing, he literally waited about 25-30 seconds before crossing. I was watching intentively cause I was afraid he might run right into the intersection and get hit by a car.. Thank God he didn't.

Now was it a coincidence that the dog stopped at the red light? Or did the dog actually know what it was doing?

I've seen some dogs do the same, while some walk right into traffic.

Not sure if it's because some dogs are simply smarter or maybe they've been whacked a couple of times & learned their lesson.....lol