Say what you want, think what you want

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I don't care what reliable source is saying that Jerry won't fire Jason Garrett before the season ends. When a multi-millionaire owner of America's team vacates his press box with 7:00 left on your last gasp, it only entices me on what comments Steven A and Max have for this poor excuse of a coach. Stay tuned.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Firing the coach this late in the season only makes your team more dysfunctional. Idk how good Garrett is, but it does no good for the team to address it to the media every day, it’s a major disruption. They will either blow the Bears out next week, or be a no-show.

kane

EOG master
Garrett isn't a good coach and should have been fired several years ago, but I think his job is safe for at least this year, they can still win their division and make the playoffs, but there's no question they've underachieved

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Garrett isn't a good coach and should have been fired several years ago, but I think his job is safe for at least this year, they can still win their division and make the playoffs, but there's no question they've underachieved
That's probably the only reason Jones isn't pulling the trigger just yet. You can convert a 4th down from your own 20 yard line up 7-0 early in the game that didn't generate any points. However the defense played awful, they're forced to abandon the run game, Prescott is happy with throwing 6-8 dink and dunk completions, and Maher misses 3 field goals. Not the way you follow up the effort losing to NE.