Seattle/Oakland Japan Series

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
These are regular-season games.

Wheels came off for Fiers in the 3rd. I’m really, really worried about the Oakland rotation. Wondering if they’ll experiment with a Tampa Bay-style bullpen guy as starter thing at some point.

Will be a good FF OVER team to start the year I suspect.

Valuist

EOG Master
The announcers commented they thought some of the A's pitchers may be having issues with the mound. It shouldn't be a problem for Kikuchi tomorrow for the M's.

Quite the downgrade at closer for Seattle, going from Edwin Diaz to Stickland. Strickland did look fine today.

Valuist

EOG Master
Here's video of Kikuchi in Japan last September. Note the hesitation in the delivery. I like pitchers who use deception the first time they face a team.

MrTop

EOG Master
my book took down all futures. Said the season started. I said It is only one game.. Book is from pluto

sad

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Wheels came off for Fiers in the 3rd. I’m really, really worried about the Oakland rotation. Wondering if they’ll experiment with a Tampa Bay-style bullpen guy as starter thing at some point.

The first week should be good overs since the SP will be limited.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
my book took down all futures. Said the season started. I said It is only one game.. Book is from pluto

sad
What futures were taken down? I could see the player prop futures being taken down and the wintotals for those two teams, but that’s it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Went 0-for-4 in his final game.

If memory serves, I believe Ichiro went 0-for-4 in his first-ever MLB game.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

No sooner do I say that than Fiers lights out next 2 starts....