Seems strange to be able to find boston +140 @ TB

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Seems strange to be able to find boston +140 @ TB

so who you got? I like the plus money as well :)

mofome

Banned

i'll take the bosox in this one.

91023i2ndw;l

Yeah, how many times would TB be +300 or +400 against the Red Sox.

mofome

Banned

I would understand this line if they were playing the Os.

o's:houra hehehehehehehe!!

well coco will serve his suspension starting tonite, manny will be back in the outfield and ortiz is still out...

i like the sox tonite just the same...

mofome

Banned

o's:houra hehehehehehehe!!

well coco will serve his suspension starting tonite, manny will be back in the outfield and ortiz is still out...

i like the sox tonite just the same...

You can not scare me off of my Sox.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wakefield 19-3 career vs TB goes tomorrow and he has pitched 6 straight very nice outings....he draws Garza who has also been pretty solid.

Boston is the play for Tue.

rjt721

EOG Master

Wakefield 19-3 career vs TB goes tomorrow and he has pitched 6 straight very nice outings....he draws Garza who has also been pretty solid.

Under 9 is the play for Tues.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Heard today Rays only team to sweep Red Sox, Marlins, Cubs, and Reds.

Also have played the toughest schedule in MLB so far, while going something like 40-20 vs. teams .500 or more......

rjt721

EOG Master

Completely misleading stat in that the Rays were the worst team in baseball when Wake accumulated the majority of those wins. Wake's recent history against TB hasn't been nearly as kind -- 1-1, 9.00 ERA, 2.21 WHIP in his L3 against the Rays (TB's won 2/3, with the only Sox victory being a 16-10 game in which Wake allowed 7 R in 3 IP). Also, Boston's essentially playing with one capable reliever at the moment now that Okajima's morphed into the left-handed LaTroy Hawkins. Garza, meanwhile, is 4-1, 1.53, .82 in his L5 starts at the Trop.

TB's winning at least 2/3 in this series.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It is not a completely misleading stat....and in his last 3 starts vs TB he was clobbered ONCE...TB has had a very good offense (actually it was better last yr) for the past 3 years or so.

we'll see....

Why didn't you list Garza's last start vs Boston? Oh thats right it wouldn't fit your theory.

Wakefield has allowed 10 ER his last 6 starts, all 7 innings or more.

rjt721

EOG Master

It is not a completely misleading stat....and in his last 3 starts vs TB he was clobbered ONCE...TB has had a very good offense (actually it was better last yr) for the past 3 years or so.

we'll see....

Why didn't you list Garza's last start vs Boston? Oh thats right it wouldn't fit your theory.
What theory? Just pointing out that it's not as simple as taking the Sox solely because of Wake's perceived dominance against the Rays when this is far from the same TB team.

Garza's last start against Boston came at Fenway. Maybe you're unaware of the fact the Sox as a team have hit .30 pts. lower and scored 1 full run per game less away from home over the past 2 seasons.

Even if you discount Wake's 3 inning, 7 R performance, he has still has a 1.91 WHIP in his L2 against the Rays.

Good luck.

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah I m unaware...gee i didn't take into consideration TB is much improved...I was the one who said they would be much improved BEFORE the season started.

Oh I see so we should discount all starts at Fenway lol...you have all the answers. good grief

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Sox are exactly where they deserve to be...
Dogs, in this game.

If I play the game it will be the total or RSox but let's give credit where credit is due. Based on wins and losses the Rays have the best record in baseball.

rjt721

EOG Master

yeah I m unaware...gee i didn't take into consideration TB is much improved...I was the one who said they would be much improved BEFORE the season started.

Oh I see so we should discount all starts at Fenway lol...you have all the answers. good grief
You said the Sox are the play Tuesday based on a completely skewed stat that holds absolutely no bearing on tomorrow's game and, if anything, is keeping the Rays from being the -130 they should be.

If you can't see the Sox are an average offense away from home and their reputation as an offensive juggernaut is entirely a result of playing 1/2 their games at Fenway, then I don't know what to tell you.

Stick to not paying your debts and leave the capping to the rest of us.

Thanks in advance. :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah that's exactly what i said lol, I didn't give any reasons.

nice comeback lol

where is your season record?

you're cool too, I'm impressed.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Triple A ump behind the plate tonight. Kinda strange after they just got done beating the shit out of each other.

Journeyman

EOG Master

ahhh found the season record...if that is what you call 'capping' good lord.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

ahhh found the season record...if that is what you call 'capping' good lord.
:+clueless RJT is one hell of a capper...in case you didn't find his actual "season to date record" here it is:
Overall: 205-166-3, +64.27

I'll take +64 units any day. 91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

:+clueless RJT is one hell of a capper...in case you didn't find his actual "season to date record" here it is:
Overall: 205-166-3, +64.27

I'll take +64 units any day. 91023i2ndw;l
diogee,

Don't even bother talking to this clown.

Guy actually gets paid to post. What a waste of money.

rjt721

EOG Master

You said the Sox are the play Tuesday based on a completely skewed stat that holds absolutely no bearing on tomorrow's game

Yeah that's exactly what i said lol, I didn't give any reasons.
For the record, no, you didn't.