Seoul Korea Population

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
To make it Triple funny; Google shows the population of New York City to be 18 million plus...
He knows NYC too right... LOL

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
My basic premise about this man is that he lies and has "zero" respect for the truth. This is nothing new about him and helped him amass a fortune more than even the amount he inherited. To his credit , he is a master salesman. The one thing he fears is to have his tax records exposed to the public. The US Supreme Court (from the last news article I read) was to rule on this in either June or July before they recess... I personally don't care. And before I get labeled a far lefty, I think Mike Pence is a more than honest guy and that's all I ask.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
the question he was asked had to do with "testing rates", if you are a numbers guy then you are truly a "cheap seat".. His answer was WAY MISLEADING, but so what right? Many are immune to his falsehoods and I don't need an instant replay!

Valuist

EOG Master
Did he say Seoul, one city within South Korea, or just South Korea?

The population of South Korea is about 50 million.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Long behold, it's no surprise he got the stimulus amount wrong again as well as the number of positive cases today at the podium. Either senility had set in or the one track economic mind.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Long behold, it's no surprise he got the stimulus amount wrong again as well as the number of positive cases today at the podium. Either senility had set in or the one track economic mind.
He’s like some of the posters who just post shit and hope people assume it to be gospel.

kane

EOG master
Did he say Seoul, one city within South Korea, or just South Korea?

The population of South Korea is about 50 million.

Val, this is what he said verbatim: "I know South Korea better than anybody. It's a very tight do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have." That's what he said word for word, the city of Seoul has about 10 million people

railbird

EOG Master
One of Trump's many memorable campaign lines: I love the poorly uneducated.

And the audience cheered.

Haha.
9For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” 20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not know Him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.…

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don't think anyone could have predicted how much damage a President would do to American. When Trump was elected it was grim, but the reality is way beyond the grim expectations.

"Enjoy 5 more years of Trump".
- Fair Warning

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
So
What have we learned ?
That from now on let’s listen to and absorb every thing hidin’ biden says
Because
we know
How spot on and accurate it is ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We need PPE supplies. We need ventilators. Gov. Of Michigan

"I need a favor though". Donald Trump

People are dying. When does this become criminal?

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Jeremiah 5:21
Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
"The President hears a hundred voices telling him he is the greatest man in the World. He must listen carefully indeed to hear one voice that tells him he is not." —Harry S Truman, 33rd US President

1585678077485.png

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Val, this is what he said verbatim: "I know South Korea better than anybody. It's a very tight do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have." That's what he said word for word, the city of Seoul has about 10 million people
This is where the Idiot got it from:
Adam Bates
@AdamTaylorBates

Trump just said Seoul has "38 million people" in it. That's such an oddly wrong and yet specific number, I did a google search for Seoul.

1585742404184.png