Serena worst poor sport of all-time

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Reminds me of Greg Maddux late in his career.

Maddux would get steamed at teammates and umpires after he allowed runs to be scored.

Hard to be great in the twilight of one's career.

railbird

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7454171 said:
Reminds me of Greg Maddux late in his career.

Maddux would get steamed at teammates and umpires after he allowed runs to be scored.

Hard to be great in the twilight of one's career.

Serena has always misbehaved when things go bad, makes up drama to deflect the loss has been her M.O. for 20 years.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
She's amazing.

She got totally jobbed in that situation (game penalty).

LOL.

What a joke tennis is.

E$

EOG Dedicated
It’s absolutely amazing to me that people are taking Serena’s side in this. That explains why society is the mess that it is I guess. She deserved everything she got and more, she is a bully.

This was the equivalent of Tyson biting Holyfield’s ear when he knew he was getting his ass kicked.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but can’t take the jungle out of the monkey.

MrTop

EOG Master
most old timers don't know how to quit the game , They want the last paycheck & they won't admit they are done.. Jeter would not admit tulo was better than him even at the end. I think if the yankees would of given him another contract he would of taken it. David wright another, and the guy who finally retired was the right fielder of the nationals.

mr merlin

EOG Master
She demanded an apology from the umpire and then bitched non stop when he wouldn't, then she said he was against her because she's a woman, then she said the US open officials have been against her for years.

All of which adds up to her being #1 a whiner, #2 a bitch, and #3 really dumb.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
I dont profess to have watched Serena Williams' career closely over the years, but boy o boy, did she ever act like a spoiled baby today. Instead of showing championship type calibre play where she regains her professional composure and re-focuses after a bout of adversity, she totally resorted to child like status. As I'm watching her meltdown, I'm saying "regain your focus, you cant allow yourself to get so distracted at that time of the match". Then for her to say in the post game press conference, that she's doing it for women............what a bloody crock. I see why she's so disliked.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
was more disturbed by the booing of the fans at the Japanese player during the presentation of the trophy. I thought people were smarter than that.

railbird

EOG Master
puckhandler;n7454269 said:
was more disturbed by the booing of the fans at the Japanese player during the presentation of the trophy. I thought people were smarter than that.

its nyc, the fans were 99pct Hillary voters, nothing smart about them

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
My god, this is now being spun as a ‘fight for women’s rights’.
What a crock of crap.
Most defenders point out that men never had a 1-game penalty for ‘arguing’ with an official.
But the infraction was just a code violation. The reason it was a game penalty is because she had 2 other code violations. The first was probably unfair, but the other 2 were entirely her fault. Once you get a code violation, non-morons would be careful not to do a blatant code violations.
Smashing & destroying a racket is obviously one, and a loud, high profile PERSONAL attack on an umpire is obviously another. Men have not lost GAMES for similiar actions because they are not stupid enough to do those while already having 2 code violations.
CNN & the lesbos are calling this sexism. Wrong. The opposite is true: trying to defend the indefensible just because she’s a woman is sexist. THEY are the sexists.

Similarly, people like Kane who, while correctly saying she’s the female GOAT, claim that any criticism of Serena, no matter how valid, is racist, are not only wrong, but THEY are racist.

Sleepy

EOG Master
She's not close to being done. She did win six matches pretty easily to get to the final and choked. She needs to start playing more tennis and not 4 tournaments a year. Her return game needs work and no better way to improve than by playing matches.

railbird

EOG Master
they gave her a dream draw and night matches, she was 260 chalk vs Osaka, Osaka better player. Blacks and women should look up to Osaka not serena

kane

EOG master
High Times;n7454442 said:
She's a pig. And Steffi would whip this thing.

As usual you're clueless, Graf would be fortunate to get a game from Serena, she's the fucking GOAT and nothing is changing that

railbird

EOG Master
Margret Court who has spoken out against Lesbians is all time most major titles with 24, was fun watching Serena invent drama and choke her brains out Saturday, Serena and her Armenian husband are both scum

railbird

EOG Master
Graf wasn't in her prime, she was playing with a bad wrist here, she retired 2 months after that match. Graf didn't do blood doping like Serena did

Mr. Carney

EOG Member
railbird;n7454465 said:
Graf wasn't in her prime, she was playing with a bad wrist here, she retired 2 months after that match. Graf didn't do blood doping like Serena did

She definitely takes performance enhancing drugs...she looks better now than 15 years ago. But, my guess is that over 95% of pro athletes take illegal substances.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
kane;n7454433 said:
Ever see John McEnroe play?

Yes I did. He was obnoxious.

Most people, including me, rooted against him, precisely because he was a Serena-esque poor loser.

I never heard anyone try to defend his immature behavior.

I never heard anyone blame the ‘unfair’ calls he was whining about on sexism.

I never heard anyone blame the ‘unfair’ calls he was whining about on racism.

No one was that moronic.

Yet, that’s EXACTLY what people are doing for Serena. It’s incredible!

Talk about moronic.

I do agree with you about Steffi though.

However, that’s not what this thread is about.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
The whole scene was absolutely pathetic but what I found most ironic was how she kept demanding an apology from the umpire but she never apologized to Naomi. When they handed her the microphone for 2nd place she kept talking and talking and talking. Never seen anything more classless in my life. Give credit to your opponent, congratulate her for winning and thank the fans. Serena's ego is her worst enemy. I don't think she even knows how to be humble. Absolutely pathetic. Her husband must be the biggest pussy on earth to deal with that shit.