Serious Gambling Question...

Has anyone ever gotten into trouble before by losing more than you'd ever want anyone to know about?

And if so, did you decide at that time to tell your SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

I have been there done that and there is a right answer to this question...

DON'T EVER TELL HER, PERIOD...

If you do, this will happen 4 sure...:hung

THE SHRINK

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have never gotten in trouble, but I have paid some wagering debts I was not proud of. I usually tell my cook when I am doing good or bad. She just says it will be ok. LOL

briguy

EOG Enthusiast
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Money management has kept this from being a problem between me and my cook.

lol, your cook. I guess you're pretty confident she doesn't have a keystroke logger.

Shrink, the right answer, if you really love the chick, is to tell her. 100% honesty is the onl way to go or what's the point of being with her in the first place. If she's not cool with your lifestyle, then fine, buh bye.

The only time you might lie is if she gets a doozer of a hair cut and asks you what you think.

Pete you banging her??

You never ever tell your old lady about gambling loses or for that matter gambling. It is best to hide it and pretend you do not like sports.

briguy,

I love my wife very much and that's EXACTLY why I wouldn't tell her.

You see, we have had this conversation before and she doesn't have the personality to endure volatile changes in our bankroll.

Thus, she has made it very clear to me that she does not want to know...

Now, after the dust has cleared and the pendulum swings back my way, I then may tell her what she missed out on...

THE SHRINK

THE SHRINK said:
briguy,

I love my wife very much and that's EXACTLY why I wouldn't tell her.

You see, we have had this conversation before and she doesn't have the personality to endure volatile changes in our bankroll.

Thus, she has made it very clear to me that she does not want to know...

Now, after the dust has cleared and the pendulum swings back my way, I then may tell her what she missed out on...

THE SHRINK

as long as they have the freedom to buy what they want they are cool with it

Has anyone ever gotten into trouble before by losing more than you'd ever want anyone to know about?

And if so, did you decide at that time to tell your SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
This is a two part question requiring two sets of answers. Unfortuneatly, my replies my not be of any practical use for the inquirer here in this case. But what the heck ...

Answer #1
No. I never lose more than I can afford because I am a square.

Answer #2
If the wife does not want to talk about her own gambling activities, then there is no obligation on my part to confess to crimes I did not commit.
:+signs11- :cocktail :smokesmal

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Pete you banging her??

You never ever tell your old lady about gambling loses or for that matter gambling. It is best to hide it and pretend you do not like sports.

Only after she prepares a really special meal JJ. Like a nice meatloaf, potatoes, and carrots. If she throws a nice Oreo Delight in, I might even let her have an orgasm too. :cocktail