169 Pitt +3
189 Vandy +3.5
147 Nevada -6.5
171 Virginia Tech +6

Prediction Machine - LOCK
212 San Jose State -2.5

RIVER CITY SHARPS
Western Michigan at Ohio
Pretty good match up in Athens on Saturday as Ohio University brings their 5-1 record into a home MAC tilt with 2-3 Western Michigan. Ohio HC Frank Solich has endured a couple of disappointing years at Ohio, but this year’s version of the Bobcats looks like one of his best to date. The only thing keeping them from being undefeated is a tough 27-24 loss at Minnesota and they have been very impressive in wins over Marshall and Akron. The Broncos played their traditionally difficult early season schedule, dropping games to both Michigan State and Georgia Southern, but are 1-0 in conference with a victory over CMU 41-39 last week. We do understand that the Broncos are an impressive 5-1 against the number in their last six meetings with the Bobcats, but we really believe this is a quality Ohio football team that is going to be very tough to handle at home with revenge on their minds. Last year, WMU beat the Bobcats 42-21 in a game that really wasn’t even that close. Both of these offenses are pretty good, although we would certainly give the edge there to the visitors. However, the defensive side of the football is where we believe this game will be won. Western is giving up almost 36 PPG and 446 yards of offense, while Ohio’s defense has been tremendous in the early season, holding their opponents to just 15.7 PPG. This Ohio team has also been really solid against the number lately, especially at home, where they are 5-1 in their last six games. Make no mistake, we believe this will be a pretty tight game throughout, but we see a 7-10 point Ohio win at the end and really like this spot for Solich and the Bobcats. The Sharps say…
3 Units – Ohio University (-4)

Sports Insights
NCAAF Best Bets 29-34 -7.37 units
10/17 12:00 PM 120 Play on TOL Under 60.5-110
10/17 12:00 PM 132 Play on MIDTN -8.5-108
10/17 4:00 PM 148 Play on WYO 6.5-108
10/17 3:30 PM 168 Play on KS-ST Under 56-110
10/17 3:30 PM 173 Play on MI-ST Over 40.5-110
10/17 4:00 PM 191 Play on OR-ST 8-108
10/17 3:00 PM 198 Play on BGSU Under 67.5-110
10/17 12:00 PM 205 Play on MISS -10.5-108
10/17 8:00 PM 208 Play on OH-ST -16.5-115

Re: Service Plays for 10/17

VSI

4 Unit Play. Take #163 Under 49.5 Nebraska at Minnesota (3:30p.m., Saturday October 17ESPN2)
The Gophers offense blew up last week against Purdue but the Cornhuskers defense is much better the Boilermakers. Nebraska's offense has been struggling as of late and with the defense Minnesota plays I see more struggles Saturday late afternoon. Both teams will try to establish the run early and I hoping both teams do establish the run because that will tick-tock the clock down. If we can get the Gophers defense that played TCU at home and then I see this game easily going UNDER 49. Minnesota last 4 home games against a team with a losing road record all 4 games have gone UNDER the total.

6 Unit Play. Take #167 Over 54.5 Oklahoma at Kansas St (3:30p.m., Saturday October 17)
Ok let's do some math right now! Oklahoma is averaging 37ppg and the home team Kansas St is averaging 36.4ppg and the Over/Under is 54.5. Too me I thought this total would have been around 56 or higher so again I see tons of value in this game. Kansas St in their eyes should be undefeated but their defense have failed them and that is one of the reasons why we love the OVER in this game. The last games the Wildcats have played they have given up an average of 40.3ppg. Last year these two teams played a shootout in Oklahoma and the Wildcats won 31-30 and the last 2 years both games have gone over the 60 mark so again why is this total only 54.5. Should be a great Big 12 battle brewing Saturday afternoon and I see tons of offense early and often and wouldn't shock me to see both teams score over 30 points. Oklahoma is 7-1 O/U following a SU loss and the Sooners are 6-1 O/U in the month of October. Kansas St is 4-1 O/U in their last 5 home games and the Wildcats are also 7-2 O/U against a team with a winning record. Last 7 meetings between these two teams 6 of them have gone over.

3 Unit Play. Take #212 San Jose St -2 over San Diego St (10:30p.m., Saturday October 17 ESPNU)
We had Hawaii at home last week over San Diego St and the Aztecs won but this week again they are on the road and we like the Spartans in this matchup. Both teams are 3-3 but San Jose St is 4-2 ATS this season and at home I see them controlling the game. San Jose St has won 2 out of their last 3 gams and they beat UNLV last week on the road so that should give them confidence in this home game late Saturday. At home San Jose St are averaging 46.0 scoring, and holding teams to 18.0 points and if SDSU struggle on offense like they did in the second of the Hawaii game I see the Spartans getting this home win. San Diego St is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games and San Jose St is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October. The favorite in this series is also 7-3 ATS and I see all these trends cashing late Saturday night.

Allen Eastman
3-Unit Play. Take #125 Marshall (-6) over Florida Atlantic (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 17)
4-Unit Play. Take #154 Ohio (-3.5) over Western Michigan (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 17)
3-Unit Play. Take #170 Georgia Tech (-3) over Pittsburgh (12:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)
4-Unit Play. Take #174 Michigan (-7.5) over Michigan State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)
3-Unit Play. Take #184 Southern Mississippi (-9) over UTSA (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)
3-Unit Play. Take #185 Appalachian State (-13) over Louisiana-Monroe (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)
5-Unit Play. Take #210 New Mexico (-5) over Hawaii (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)
6-Unit Play. Take #214 Washington (-2.5) over Oregon (10:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)

Robert Ferringo
Ball State -13 (2*)
Georgia Tech -3 (2*)
Mississippi -10.5 (2*)
LSU -7.5 (3*)
So Carolina -2.5 (3*)

Indian Cowboy
3-Unit Play. #119. Take Eastern Michigan +29 over Toledo
4-Unit Play. #176. Take Baylor -21.5 over West Virginia
3-Unit Play. #174. Take Michigan -7.5 over Michigan State
5-Unit Play. #203. Take Southern Cal +6.5 over Notre Dame

Marc lawrence 4 pack
lPerfect system pick is Mich St

His other 3..
louisville
texas am
oregon

EZWINNERS
2* (173) Michigan State Spartans +7.5
2* (161) Florida Gators +7.5
2* (213) Oregon Ducks +3

ArlonSports 10/17
Nebraska +2
Georgia Tech -3
Michigan St +7.5
Ohio St -17

DOC SPORTS
4* FL International + 10.5
4* LSU -7.5
6* Hurricanes -4.5
4* Baylor -21.5
4* Notre Dame -6.5

WAYNE ROOT

Millionaires---Arizona State

No Limit---Florida
----------------------

Perfect Play---USC

It worked two years ago for So Cal. An in-season coaching change lit a spark under an underachieving USC program and is needed again to spark these players for their Saturday game on the "big "stage" against Notre Dame. As easy as Texas made it seem in a rivalry game vs Oklahoma, the Trojans have the same scenario vs Notre Dame. Now becomes the era of accountability for every USC player. USC piled up 577 total yards in a 49-14 home rout of Notre Dame (5-1) last season. The Trojans are a QB led team.
Cody Kessler threw for 372 yards and six touchdowns in last year's triumph. The senior had just one interception with 15 touchdown passes over the first four games. For the Fighting Irish, DeShone Kizer is a red shirt freshman playing because of an early season injury to Malik Zaire. This stage may be too much for this kid. The pressure in this yearly classic is tremendous. Throw out all the stats and look for the more experienced, focused and determined team to win this game. This week on the SC campus should be a positive move more than a distraction for the prideful Trojans. TAKE USC.

Inner Circle---Colorado
NCAA Upset of the Month

For Colorado, Sefo Liufau has to play lights out like he did in the loss last week. Running back Phillip Lindsay has carried the rock 65 times for 328 and five touchdowns. Nelson Spruce has 37 receptions, 440 yards and a touchdown. He has to step it up too! The offensive line is getting better but the protection has to be stellar or the offense will sputter. Defensively, stopping Arizona and their QB Anu Solomon will not be that big of a task as he is run of the meal. The "key" is that Arizona is just average on the road. They also have a look ahead game next week as they play Utah. Arizona's Nick Wilson was “banged up” last week against Oregon State and didn’t play in the second half of a 44-7 win. Now, there’s a chance he won’t play at Colorado on Saturday, either. On Thursday’s weekly injury report, Arizona listed Wilson as “questionable” with a foot injury. He's the 5th leading Pac-12 rusher. The Wildcats are banged up and unable to generate a
consistent pass rush. When the Buffs were having success earlier in the year, the backs were rolling and
taking pressure off QB Sefo Liufau. Against the Wildcats, Colorado will churn out yards on first down,
making it easier for Liufau to build a bond with receivers Shay Fields and Nelson Spruce. TAKE COLORADO

Pinnacle---Michigan
NCAA Favorite of the Year

Jim Harbaugh will be getting billboards and freeways named after him after this 5-1 turn-around. His Wolverines have 3 shutouts in a row. And now they get to do what they used to do in the "Bo" era; beat Michigan St like the little brother they are. With Michigan beginning to meet expectations again, the pressure is actually on Dantonio and the Spartans. Michigan State has won six of the last seven meetings and the buck stops right now!! Now it's Michigan (5-1, 2-0) that has been so impressive of late that its season-opening loss to Utah is easy to forget. The Wolverines have held their last three opponents - Northwestern, Maryland and BYU - scoreless. Michigan State has been beset by injuries on both sides of the ball, and the Spartans have struggled to beat Big Ten afterthoughts like Purdue and Rutgers. Meanwhile, Michigan's totals on both sides of the ball are incredible having given up 14 total points their past 4 games. If defense isn't enough, they lead the Big 10 averaging 30 points per game. There's the 12th man and plenty of revenge for the win and cover to match their coaching and talent.TAKE MICHIGAN

Behind The Bets
5 units: WV/Baylor Over 75
4 units: Syracuse +7

Gold Medal Club
[138] Virginia
[158] Colorado State
[182] East Carolina
[196] Colorado

CKO
11 - Bowling Green
10 - Baylor
10 - Tulsa
10 - Memphis
10 - Miami (NFL)
9 - Toledo
9 - Temple
9 - W. Mich
9 - Oregon

Mark Lawrence Midweek Alert
Best Bets
Louisiana Tech over Mississippi State by 1
Arizona State over Utah by 6
Midweek contenders
Akron, Boston College

Northcoast Econo club
College:
1. Baylor -21 TOP SELECTION
2. Marshall -6
3. Nevada -6
4. Temple -21
5. Oregon +3
6. Washington St -8
7. Nebraska +2
8. Northwestern +2.5
9. New Mexico -5.5
10. Northern Illinois -15
11. South Carolina -2.5
12. Miami, Fl -4.5

Jeff barone sports
ncaaf- troy/idaho over 60.5 (330pm) ** 2 unit play **
ncaaf- georgia st/ball st over 67 (3pm)
ncaaf- east carolina -13.5 tulsa (12pm)

PATRICK DAME- "The Numbers Guru"
NCAAF- CENTRAL MICHIGAN -6.5BUFFALO (1PM)
NCAAF- OREGON ST +7.5 WASHINGTON ST (4PM)
NCAAF- AKRON +10 BOWLING GREEN (3PM)

David mires system
ncaaf- ohio -170 western michigan (12pm) ** 2 unit play **
ncaaf- applachain st -13.5 ul monroe (7pm)
ncaaf- utah -5.5 arizona st (1030pm)
ncaaf- washington -145 oregon (1030pm)

Larry "football"
ncaaf- ohio st -17 penn st (8pm) ** 2 unit play**
ncaaf- pittsburgh +3.5 georgia tech (1230pm)
ncaaf- baylor -20 west virginia (12pm)

Simon
Saturday 10/17
enland premier league (under 2.5 -150) sunderland afc @ west brom albion (10am)
england championship (under 2.5 +110) fulham fc @ middlebrough fc (10am)
norway tippeligan (over 3 -125) aalesunds fk @ stabaek if (12pm)
enland premier league (under 2.5 +123) arsenal fc @ waterford fc (1230pm)
usa mls (over 3 -107) columbus crew @ toronto fc (2pm)

Football Crusher
Utah State +9.5 over Boise State - pending
Iowa -125 over Northwestern
(System Record: 14-1, won last game)
Overall Record: 14-15-1

Rest of the Plays
TCU + Iowa State OVER 71
Old Dominion -4.5 over Charlotte
Kansas State +4 over Oklahoma

Baseball Crusher
Toronto Blue Jays + Kansas City Royals OVER 8.5 - pending
Chicago Cubs +107 over New York Mets
(System Record: 92-4, lost last 2 games)
Overall Record: 92-87-3

Rest of the Plays
none

Hockey Crusher
Minnesota Wild + Los Angeles Kings OVER 5 - pending
Carolina Hurricanes + Washington Capitals UNDER 5.5
(System Record: 4-0, won last game)
Overall Record: 4-4-1

Rest of the Plays
New York Islanders + San Jose Sharks OVER 5.5
Boston Bruins + Arizona Coyotes OVER 5
Detroit Red Wings + Montreal Canadiens UNDER 5

Soccer Crusher
Ried + Mattersburg OVER 2.5
This match is happening in Austria
(System Record: 833-26, won last 3 games and a push)
Overall Record: 833-673-132

Raphael Esparza
COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK #7 PLAYS

3 Unit Play. Take #110 Stanford -6.5 over UCLA (10:30p.m., Thursday October 15 ESPN)
UCLA is losing defensive players left and right and I see Stanford taking advantage of their losses early and often. Both teams are coming off bye weeks but again Stanford gets this game at home. Since Stanford lost to Northwestern in their first game they have played outstanding football winning 4-Straight and all 4 wins were by double-digits. If UCLA can't slow down the Stanford run game early this game will get out of hand and I see Stanford winning their 5th straight game by double-digits.

4 Unit Play. Take #163 Under 49.5 Nebraska at Minnesota (3:30p.m., Saturday October 17 ESPN2)
The Gophers offense blew up last week against Purdue but the Cornhuskers defense is much better the Boilermakers. Nebraska's offense has been struggling as of late and with the defense Minnesota plays I see more struggles Saturday late afternoon. Both teams will try to establish the run early and I hoping both teams do establish the run because that will tick-tock the clock down. If we can get the Gophers defense that played TCU at home and then I see this game easily going UNDER 49. Minnesota last 4 home games against a team with a losing road record all 4 games have gone UNDER the total.

6 Unit Play. Take #167 Over 54.5 Oklahoma at Kansas St (3:30p.m., Saturday October 17)
Ok let's do some math right now! Oklahoma is averaging 37ppg and the home team Kansas St is averaging 36.4ppg and the Over/Under is 54.5. Too me I thought this total would have been around 56 or higher so again I see tons of value in this game. Kansas St in their eyes should be undefeated but their defense have failed them and that is one of the reasons why we love the OVER in this game. The last games the Wildcats have played they have given up an average of 40.3ppg. Last year these two teams played a shootout in Oklahoma and the Wildcats won 31-30 and the last 2 years both games have gone over the 60 mark so again why is this total only 54.5. Should be a great Big 12 battle brewing Saturday afternoon and I see tons of offense early and often and wouldn't shock me to see both teams score over 30 points. Oklahoma is 7-1 O/U following a SU loss and the Sooners are 6-1 O/U in the month of October. Kansas St is 4-1 O/U in their last 5 home games and the Wildcats are also 7-2 O/U against a team with a winning record. Last 7 meetings between these two teams 6 of them have gone over.

3 Unit Play. Take #212 San Jose St -2 over San Diego St (10:30p.m., Saturday October 17 ESPNU)
We had Hawaii at home last week over San Diego St and the Aztecs won but this week again they are on the road and we like the Spartans in this matchup. Both teams are 3-3 but San Jose St is 4-2 ATS this season and at home I see them controlling the game. San Jose St has won 2 out of their last 3 gams and they beat UNLV last week on the road so that should give them confidence in this home game late Saturday. At home San Jose St are averaging 46.0 scoring, and holding teams to 18.0 points and if SDSU struggle on offense like they did in the second of the Hawaii game I see the Spartans getting this home win. San Diego St is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games and San Jose St is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in October. The favorite in this series is also 7-3 ATS and I see all these trends cashing late Saturday night.

STRIKE POINT SPORTS
7-Unit Play. Take #192 Washington State (-8) over Oregon State (4 p.m., Saturday, October 17)
I am not sold on the number one ranked pass defense in the Pac-12. Oregon State has done extremely well against the pass, but their 178 yards/game against has only paid off versus Weber State and San Jose State. In their three losses OSU has given up 121 points and only scored 38. Washington State's offense is just going to be too good. The passing offense of the Cougars is averaging nearly 400 yards/game. Quarterback Luke Falk is coming in to his own. Falk has passed for nearly 2000 yards on the season and his TD/INT ratio is 15:2. Now those are some numbers. Falk will have his way with the OSU defense, and the Beavers offense just won't be able to keep pace. Many will say that this is a let down spot as the Cougars beat Oregon last weekend, but it isn't. That was a momentum building game as the Cougars are now focused more on keeping pace with Division leaders Cal and Stanford. With two tough games on the horizon the Cougas coaching staff knows that it must take care of business this weekend and keep the positive momentum going. A let down would truly dampen the spirits of the team, and the players won't let it happen. Washington State is coming in to this contest playing some good football. Like we previously mentioned they beat Oregon last weekend, but the weekend before they played California to a one-score game in California. Oregon State is just 1-6 ATS in their last seven overall games and 0-4 ATS in their last four conference games. Washington State meanwhile is 5-1 ATS in their last six home games versus teams with losing road records.
3-Unit Play. Take #142 Northwestern (+2.5) over Iowa (noon, Saturday, Oct. 17)
Northwestern is better than they showed last weekend, and I think this line is an overreaction. The Wildcats ran into the buzzsaw known as the Michigan Wolverines and their newly dominant defense. Northwestern won't have as much difficulty moving the ball against Iowa as this is a defense that will be without star defensive end Drew Ott, who tore his ACL last weekend against Illinois. Northwestern will also have revenge on their minds following their embarassing loss to Iowa last year 48-7. Northwestern is a better team and they will prove it this weekend. The Wildcats are 6-2 ATS in their last eight home games versus Iowa and 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall. The home team is the play here. The sharp money is on the squad that plays at home in this series as they are 5-0 ATS in the last five meetings between the two teams. Take the Wildcats from Northwestern as they win this game 23-17 to regain the momentum they lost following their embarrassing loss to Michigan.
3-Unit Play. Take #198 Bowling Green (-11.5) over Akron (3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 17)
Bowling Green's offense is going to be just too much for Akron to keep pace with. The Falcons have won three straight S.U. and covered four of their last five games. If Bowling Green didn't give away a 10-point fourth quarter lead to Memphis, you would be looking at a 5-1 Falcons team that would be favored by closer to 20 points than 10 points. The Bowling Green Falcons have one of the best offenses in football and they are facing an Akron team that is averaging only seven points a game in their three loses this season. Akron just doesn't have the punch offensively to keep pace. Now don't get me wrong, the Akron defense is solid but not good enough. Bowling Green is going to win this game by close to three touchdowns. This line is way, way too low. Don't be fooled in to thinking that Akron's defense is good enough to slow down this Falcons offense. Akron is just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 conference games, 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games overall, and 0-7 ATS in their last seven meetings with Bowling Green. Bowling Green on the other hand is 24-9 ATS in their last 33 games coming off a win of 20 points or more. They are absolutely a team that keeps their momentum going. Lay the points here.

Norm Hitzges COLLEGE FOOTBALL
TRIPLE PLAY:
Baylor -21 1/2 West Virginia

DOUBLE PLAY:
Arizona State +6 1/2 Utah

SINGLE PLAYS:
Saturday:
Toledo -28 1/2 E. Michigan
Buffalo +7 C. Michigan
Georgia Southern -29 New Mexico State
Wisconsin -23 1/2 Purdue
No. Illinois -15 1/2 Miami Ohio
Florida +9 1/2 LSU
Michigan -8 Michigan State
Colorado +8 Arizona
Louisville +7 Florida State
New Mexico -5 1/2 Hawaii

Spartan
1* UConn ML (-135)
1* Baylor -21

Dave Essler
2* Louisiana Tech +14
2* Louisiana Tech/Mississippi St. O58

Fezzik
2* Southern Miss -9.5
2* Washington -1.5
2* South Florida +3
2* Middle Tennessee State -8.5
2* Marshall/FAU U53.5
2* Texas Tech/Kansas O75.5
2* Oklahoma/Kansas St. U56

VSI
3 Unit Play. Take #110 Stanford -6.5 over UCLA (10:30p.m., Thursday October 15 ESPN)
UCLA is losing defensive players left and right and I see Stanford taking advantage of their losses early and often. Both teams are coming off bye weeks but again Stanford gets this game at home. Since Stanford lost to Northwestern in their first game they have played outstanding football winning 4-Straight and all 4 wins were by double-digits. If UCLA can't slow down the Stanford run game early this game will get out of hand and I see Stanford winning their 5th straight game by double-digits.

andy iskoe
CFB Best Bet – Michigan State +8.5

BEST Football - Saturday 10* NCAA Biggie - Oct. 17
10* #173 Michigan State +7 over Michigan 2:30 PM CT

Point Train's CFB Best Bet GOM - Saturday, October 17
9-Unit - #173 Michigan State (+7.5) over Michigan – 2:30 PM CST

Maximum Football - Underdog Game of the Week - Oct. 17
5* #160 Texas A&M +4 over Alabama 2:30 PM CT

Jason Sharpes
Saturday October 17th 2015-
5 Unit Play Take #187 Charlotte +5.5 over Old Dominion (3:30pm est):
Were getting points here with a Charlotte team I think could be the better of these two teams overall. The 49ers have been better than most expected this year as they joined Conference USA and the FBS. They have a solid defense that held Florida Atlantic to under 200 yards of offense a few weeks ago. They gave a very good Temple team a scare in their last game as they trailed by only a 10-3 score at halftime. Temple was also coming off a bye the previous week, a major edge this time of the year for one team over another and that edge played out late as Temple seemed to wear the 49ers down in the 2nd half. Charlotte had all sorts of things go against them in their first game of the season at Georgia State but still managed to get the win 23-20 in that contest.
Old Dominion started the season off 2-0 but one of those wins was a struggle against FCS foe Norfolk State and the other victory was over Eastern Michigan in the season opener. EMU had things under control in their game until things fell apart in the final quarter as they lost their starting quarterback for the game and the backup came in and played poorly as the +3 turnover differential was huge in the Monarchs 4 point win over EMU. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year for ODU due to the fact they were losing one of the most valuable players in CFB for any one team in Taylor Heinicke but his loss has been even bigger than most expected as his replacement Shuler Bentley has struggled in his place as he comes in with a completion percentage at just 50% and averaging less than 140 yards passing per game so far.
I think we may have the better of the two teams here so getting these points is an added bonus. Take Charlotte plus the points in this one.
5 Unit Play Take #189 Vanderbilt +2.5 over South Carolina (4:00pm est):
I like how this game lines up for Vanderbilt as they come in off a bye week last week and face a South Carolina team who has to be tired especially on the defensive side of the football. The Gamecocks defense is off a punishing contest last week against LSU where the Tigers rushed the ball over 50 times against them. The other big news with South Carolina is the sudden unexpected announcement by their head coach Steve Spurrier that he was calling it quits right now. There's just no way this team could have had a good week of practice with this big distraction looming over them. At 2-4 on the season and with next weekend being a bye week, I think a lot of the South Carolina players may have checked out mentally coming into this contest.
That won't be the case for Vanderbilt who should be mentally and physically refreshed after having last weekend off. The Commodores have faced a very difficult schedule thus far and they've brought a solid effort into every game this season despite being only 2-3 overall. They should have won their opening game against what now looks like a very good Western Kentucky team but were done in by a huge -3 turnover differential in the 2 point loss. The other two defeats were good efforts against two very strong opponents Georgia and Ole Miss. This looks like an up and coming team who is ready to take another step under their 2nd year head coach.
Take Vanderbilt here plus the points.
5 Unit Play Take #142 Northwestern +2 over Iowa (12:00pm est):
Northwestern not only comes in off an ugly loss last week but the Wildcats were also hammered by this Iowa team last year as well, losing 48-7 in Iowa so we have a Wildcats team looking for revenge and off an embarrassing outing as well. The home team has dominated in this series winning the last five games. Northwestern has had a great season overall as wins over both Stanford and Duke and those are the only two defeats that those teams have had thus far. Throw in a strong 27-0 shutout a few weeks ago over Minnesota into the mix as well and NW has beaten three top 30-40 teams thus far.
Iowa comes in undefeated at 6-0 this season but they've been very fortunate as well in a few of their games as they needed a 57 yard field goal to grab the win over Pittsburgh and they had a ton of things fall their way in a win over Wisconsin a few weeks back as well. The Hawkeyes came into this season just 19-19 the previous three seasons overall so they may be a bit overrated with their 6-0 start. Most would agree they've also had an easier than normal schedule thus far especially when compared to who Northwestern has had to play.
Take Northwestern plus the points here.
3 Unit Play Take #126 Florida Atlantic +6.5 over Marshall (12:00pm est):
Marshall got the 31-10 win last week over Southern Mississippi but it was the 3rd time already this season they had won a game they very easily could have loss. USM drove the ball up and down the field on the Thundering Herd defense but the -4 turnover differential was the key to the game for Marshall. Don't be fooled by their 5-1 record thus far as their wins have come against Purdue, Southern Mississippi, Kent State, Old Dominion and Norfolk State, all below average or worse teams.
Florida Atlantic has their starting quarterback Jaquez Johnson back and the Owls are a much better team with him running the show. Rice came back to beat them last week scoring two touchdowns in the last 7 minutes of the game. FAU has also lost a game to Buffalo earlier this season where they were without Johnson in the game and were -5 in turnovers but had 200 more yards of offense in the game.
Take Florida Atlantic plus the points here.
3 Unit Play Take #132 Middle Tennessee State -10.5 over Florida International (12:00pm est):
Middle Tennessee State has played a very difficult schedule this season and especially so here in the last three weeks as they went into Illinois, were home against Vanderbilt and then went back on the road at Western Kentucky. Those are three improved teams this year and though MTSU played well in two of those three games, they ended up going 0-3 overall. The good news is this keeps the Blue Raiders under the radar a bit here in this one against Florida International, a team they will be looking to get revenge against after handing them a 38-28 win last year where MTSU was a -4 in turnovers in the game.
FIU comes in off a thumping of UTEP last week but before that the Panthers had dropped their previous two games each by 10 points. Those games weren't as close as the final scores though as UMass had nearly 500 yards of offense against them while allowing less than 200 for the game. The big difference here in this game comes from the offensive side of things as MTSU averages over 300 yards a game passing and 452 yards on offense and did so against three very good defenses in Alabama, Vanderbilt and Illinois.
Take Middle Tennessee State here.
3 Unit Play Take #169 Pittsburgh +3.5 over Georgia Tech (12:30pm est):
Pittsburgh matches up well with this Georgia Tech team as the Panthers do a very good job of stopping the run. Pittsburgh is a physical team under 1st year head coach Pat Narduzzi. They are just one play away from being undefeated right now, losing a tough one in Iowa as the Hawkeyes nailed a long field goal for the win. They demoralized Virginia Tech earlier this season holding them to only 100 yards of offense in the game and then last week went on the road against what figured to be motivated and inspired Virginia squad off an ugly loss and bye week and yet the Panthers played well and still got the win in the game.
Georgia Tech looks exhausted as they play in their 5th straight tough game here. Things set up nicely for them last weekend as they were getting Clemson off a tough loss but the Yellow Jackets were crushed by the Tigers in the game. This is simply not a very good GT team right now and giving a team like Pitt this many points is too many.
Take Pittsburgh plus the points here.
3 Unit Play Take #163 Nebraska +2 over Minnesota (3:30pm est):
Give Minnesota credit as they responded in a big way last weekend after getting thrashed the previous week at Northwestern. The 41-13 victory over the Boilermakers looks like a nice win but that game was very close at the half as Purdue had out-gained the Gophers and trailed by only 4 points. Minnesota seemed to overpower Purdue at the line of scrimmage but there's still some big issues with this Gophers passing offense as it failed to throw for even 100 yards for the 2nd straight game. This comes into play in this game here as Nebraska has struggled at times on defense but most of their problems have stemmed from defending the pass. Minnesota has been ravaged with injuries up and down their roster and still look to be down quite a few quality players in this game.
The Cornhuskers have been hit hard this season with a ton of bad luck late in their games. All four of their losses came in games they very easily could have won. They lost their season opener on a BYU on a Hail Mary pass, they made a miracle comeback against Miami Florida only to lose the game in overtime, badly mis-managed the late game clock causing them to lose in the final seconds to Illinois and last weekend they allowed Wisconsin to drive down the field in the last minute of the game and beat them on a field goal. This is still a solid team that's played a difficult schedule and has hung in there in every game so far.
Look for an inspired effort and win here from Cornhuskers. Take Nebraska plus the points.
3 Unit Play Take #174 Michigan -7.5 over Michigan State (3:30pm est):
If these two teams had no past history to look at but instead were both known as just 'Team A' against 'Team B' and if you only had this season's worth of information to look at, Michigan would easily be favored by over two touchdowns here.
Michigan State is 6-0 straight up this season but are a hard to believe 0-6 against the spread. The Spartans have only out-gained their opponents by an average of 25 yards per game on the year as half of their wins have come by a touchdown or less. The odd thing about this is that it's been a very easy schedule thus far as not one of those six teams even has a winning record this year against FBS opponents and combined are a very ugly 7-20 (FBS games only). If it were not for their lofty preseason ranking Michigan State would be rated much lower this year based on the level of play we have seen from them so far. They've also had a big +8 in turnovers this season which is another reason their 0-6 ATS is a bit of a head scratcher.
Michigan has been truly awesome this year and it looks like they're getting getting better every week as well. They come into this game with three straight shutouts overall, two of which have come against top 25 ranked teams. The way that they have dominated their opponents from start to finish during this three game stretch is arguably the best three game stretch we've seen from any team this season in college football. This game is huge to the Wolverines as MSU has hammered them the last few years. Last season Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio rubbed it in as he had his team score a meaningless touchdown late in the 35-11 win over Michigan and then admitted doing so afterwards. You can be assured that Michigan has had this game circled on their schedules for a long time and not only want to win it badly but if given a chance to do so by a big margin as well.
Take Michigan minus the points here.

MIKE DAVIS
7-Unit Play. Take #190 South Carolina -2.5 over Vanderbilt (Saturday, October 17th at 4:00 pm)
There is a great deal of built-in value in this line and I am all over it. South Carolina is starting fresh as the OBC stepped down this week from the head coaching position. Shawn Elliot will be making his head coaching debut for the Gamecocks and he welcomes in a team South Carolina has dominated as of late. The Gamecocks have won 6 straight over Vandy and I look for them to add to that total Saturday. The line is low because Vandy has had a week off and two weeks to prepare for this game -- and b/c of the perceived tumultuous week at SC. But make no mistake about it, the SC players have to be challenged by Spurrier's decision and I look for a spirited effort in front of the home crowd. SC had to play last week's "home" game at LSU because of the flooding in the SC area. This will be their first true home game since Sept 26th vs. UCF. The talent advantage lies with South Carolina. The motivation and home field advantage lies with South Carolina. The Gamecocks get it done in impressive fashion.
Take South Carolina.
4-Unit Play. Take #162 LSU -7.5 over Florida (Saturday, October 17th at 7:00 pm)
I like the Bayou Bengals at home vs. the Gators in primetime. A tough week for Florida as they lost their starting QB to a PED suspension. This is a tough environment for a back-up Qb and the Gators will have a tough time generating offense at LSU at night. This is the toughest venue in all of college sports at night and LSU will be ready to make a statement on National TV. LSU hasn't played a great game this year but I look for that to change Saturday night. The Gators are traveling for the second week in a row and this time it will get ugly. LSU has only played one other "real" game this year in which they had to be ready for and that was as a 6.5 point favorite vs. Auburn. They won that game by 24 points. I look for a similar result in this ball game. Florida hasn't seen a running back like Fournette and he will make a couple of big plays. LSU wins at home in primetime.
Take LSU.

Sleepyj
3* Washington st -8

Stephen nover
3* texas a&m

Goodfella
3* Washington st -7(buy half point )

Greg shaker
3* ohio st over 48.
2* north Carolina over 47.5

Rocketman Sports 3-Pack of CFB Winners Saturday! NOON ET!

Marshall @ Florida Atlantic 12:00 PM EST
Play On: 4* (#126) Florida Atlantic +4 1/2

The Marshall Thundering Herd travel to Florida Atlantic to take on the Owls on Saturday afternoon. Marshall is 36-62 ATS since 1992 when playing on the road. Florida Atlantic is 12-4 ATS last 3 years as an underdog. Florida Atlantic is allowing only 17 points per game against conference opponents this year. Marshall is averaging only 7 points per game on the road at the half this year. Looking for them to get off to another slow start here today. We'll play Florida Atlantic to pull the upset here today for 4 units! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Western Michigan @ Ohio 12:00 PM EST
Play On: 3* (#153) Western Michigan +5

The Western Michigan Broncos travel to Ohio to take on the Bobcats on Saturday afternoon. Western Michigan is 2-3 SU overall this year while Ohio comes in with a 5-1 SU record this season. Western Michigan is averaging 282.8 yards per game passing this year. Ohio is 2-6 SU and 1-7 ATS last 3 years after a win against a conference opponent. Western Michigan is scoring 35 points per game their past 3 games overall, 32.2 points per game on turf this season and 41 points per game against conference opponents. Western Michigan is 5-1 ATS overall vs Ohio since 1992. We'll play Western Michigan for 3 units today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Ole Miss @ Memphis 12:00 PM EST
Play On: 3* (#205) Ole Miss -10 1/2

The Ole Miss Rebels travel to Memphis to take on the Tigers on Saturday afternoon. Ole Miss is 5-1 SU overall this year while Memphis is 5-0 SU on the season. Ole Miss is averaging 339.5 yards per game passing and 527.8 total yards per game. Memphis is allowing 306.8 yards per game passing and 438.4 total yards per game. Ole Miss is 31-13 ATS last 44 games played on artificial turf. Ole Miss is 10-3 ATS last 3 years in non-conference games. Memphis is 12-28 ATS last 40 games after 2 or more consecutive wins. Ole Miss is scoring 46.8 points per game overall this year and 57 points per game in their 4 games on turf this year. Memphis is allowing 34.7 points per game their past 3 games overall. The difference here will be defense. Ole Miss will light it up. We'll play Ole Miss for 3 units today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

M & M handicapping
4* azst +5
4* bama/a&m over 54
3* Louisville +7

Brad Wilton
250 Dime
Double-Digit Blowout of the Year
Nevada

INDIAN COWBOY Soccer
3-Unit Play. Take Tottenham/Liverpool 'Over' 2.5 (-125) (7:45 a.m., Saturday, October 17) (English Premier League)
The early Premier League match is a contest I see being played at a high tempo. Both teams will be eying three points, and I think an attack-minded match is going to be the result. Look for both Spurs and the Reds to get on the score sheet, and I think both will do well to score more than once at White Hart Lane. Play the 'over' between these two sides in North London.
3-Unit Play. Take Wolfsburg (-150) over Hoffenheim (8:30 a.m., Saturday, October 17) (German Bundesliga)
While there doesn't ever seem to be much payable value on German teams such as Munich and Dortmund, Wolfsburg continues to offer backers good money for value. Wolfsburg are undefeated in all four home matches this year in the Bundesliga with an impressive +6 goal difference in this matches. Hoffenheim have conceded 14 goals in their eight matches so far in the league and sit fourth to last in the table. Here are two different sides going in opposite directions this season. Play Wolfsburg this weekend.
3-Unit Play. Take St. Etienne (-175) over Ajaccio (2 p.m., Saturday, October 17) (French Ligue 1)
We've made it known how confident we are with French side St. Etienne when they play at home in the league. And for the most part this squad has come through for us over the years. Here is another spot we go back to the well with them. A sizable favorite, but for a good reason, we'll lay the juice with the superior team in this fixture. Last place Ajaccio is winless in their first nine games of the French league calendar. They've allowed seven away goals to just one scored, and I see them not being able to produce a result today as well. St. Etienne by multiple goals here.

Joe Gavazzi
CFB STEAMROLLER GAME OF THE WEEK … Appalachian St. (-11-)
Appalachian St. (-11-) at UL Monroe 7:00 ET
If it aint broke, don’t fix it! Last week, we used App St. as our STEAMROLLER OF THE WEEK in a (37-3) steamrolling victory over Georgia St. as 19 point chalk. A balanced 498 yards of offense and an overland advantage of 207-59 were the perfect combination against an outmanned foe. That makes it 2-0 ATS as road favorite for a veteran Mountaineer team of 18 RS, who has their sights set on the Sun Belt crown. Yes, the offense is balanced and explosive. But, it is the App St. defense which has caught my eye. They qualify as a SUPER D (see article this week at www.winningsportsadvice.com) allowing just 11 PPG, 267 YPG and 4.4 YP play. This team is clearly on a mission and will not be denied. Certainly not by a UL Monroe defensive front that is allowing 243/4.9 overland. That includes 244 to Georgia, 222 to Tulsa and 455 to Georgia Southern! Instant replay!

Platinum Plays

500K Rivalry Lock/Year

Michigan Wolverines -7½ over Michigan St Spartans

Best Bets

Syracuse Orangemen +7 over Virginia Cavaliers
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets -3 over Pittsburgh Panthers
South Carolina Gamecocks -2½ over Vanderbilt Commodores
Mississippi Rebels -10½ over Memphis Tigers

500K Saturday Night Parlay

Temple Owls -21½ over Central Florida Golden Knights
Florida gators +7 over LSU Tigers

Best Bets

San Jose St Spartans -2½ over San Diego St Aztecs
So Mississippi Golden Eagles -9 overTexas San Antonio Road Runners
TCU Horned Frogs -20½ over Iowa St Cyclones

PLATINUM PLAYS PREMIER PICK

Minnesota Golden Gophers -2½ over Nebraska Cornhuskers
Arizona St Sun Devils +6½ over Utah Utes

Vernon Croy
5-Unit Play. Take #174 Michigan -8 over Michigan State (Saturday, October 17 at 3:30 PM ET)
Take the Michigan Wolverines ATS over Michigan State as my CFB Game of the Week for Saturday afternoon. This pick falls into one of my elite CFB systems and I have Michigan winning by 2 touchdowns at home Saturday. Michigan has not allowed a point in 3 straight games and Michigan State has struggled at time to move the ball against a lot weaker defenses. The Spartans have the 131th toughest schedule in the country while Michigan has the 15th and it will show in this game. The Spartans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games overall and 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after putting up more than 450 total yards in their previous game. The Wolverines are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games when playing a team that has a winning record and they will be looking for payback here against a Spartans team that has had their number the last few years. Play Michigan ATS with confidence.Michigan 31 Michigan State 17

Paul Leiner:
1500* CFB Over 77 West Virginia/Baylor
100* CFB Florida State -7
100* CFB Minnesota -2.5
100* MLB Blue Jays -150

Sports Locksmith
MLB:Toronto -138 2* 4:07 Eastern
NCAAF:
Memphis +10.5 -110 2* 12:00 Eastern
Alabama -4 -110 2* 3:30 Eastern
Utah -4.5 -110 3* 10:00 Eastern

We Pick Sports
NCAAFIowa -1.5 (-110) 4* 12:00 ET
Toledo -29 (-110) 6* 12:00 ETNevada -6 (-110) 5* 4:00 ET
LSU -7 (-110) 5* 7:00 ET
Notre Dame -5 (-110) 3* 7:30 ET

scott delany #50 san jose st -3

Gordons
CFB GOW $500 MICHIGAN -6.5

Smart Sports Investments
Risked 4 units to win 3.64 Marshall -5 -110 vs Florida Atlantic
Risked 4 units to win 3.64 OVER 49.5 -110 vs Wisconsin
Risked 2 units to win 1.82 Minnesota U -2 -110 vs Nebraska
Risked 3 units to win 2.73 Michigan State +7.5 -110 vs Michigan
Risked 5 units to win 4.55 TCU -20.5 -110 vs Iowa State
Risked 4 units to win 3.64 Penn State +19 -110 vs Ohio State​

Hall of Fame Picks
162 LSU(-7)
Treon Harris now takes over for Florida, and they will loose much of the momentum that Will Grier had given them. Going on the road for the second straight week to play in one of the most hostile environments in all of college football will prove to be too much for this young team. Not to mention LSU will be at home for the second** straight week after last weeks game was changed due to the circumstances in South Carolina
**LSU is actually home for its 3rd straight week and LSU is 1-11 ATS at home if it is at least their 3rd straight week at home.

ATSWINS Lockclub
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 So Fla +2.5
7 Wash St -7.5
7 N Mex -5.5
6 Baylor -20
6 Ohio -4

Dave Essler
2* Louisiana Tech +14
2* Louisiana Tech/Mississippi St. O58
3* Colorado St

Prediction Machine
TOP SIDES
212 10:30 PM @ SJSU vs SDSU -2.5 7.0 60.9%
139 12:00 PM PURDUE @ WISC 24 -16.9 58.0%
127 12:00 PM SOFLA @ UCONN 2.5 0.9 57.5%
TOP TOTALS
156 2:30 PM NIU @ MIA-O 57 48.4 Under 61.8%
188 3:30 PM CHAR @ ODU 49 41.7 Under 61.8%
192 4:00 PM OREST @ WASHST 62.5 54.2 Under 60.5%
154 12:00 PM WESTMI @ OHIO 52.5 59.7 Over 59.7%
134 3:00 PM GAST @ BALLST 64 72.9 Over 59.6%
148 4:00 PM NEVADA @ WYO 52.5 59.9 Over 59.6
204 7:30 PM USC @ ND 60.5 68.4 Over 59.5%
162 7:00 PM FLA @ LSU 47.5 53.6 Over 59.4%
172 3:30 PM VATECH @ MIA-FL 52 58.9 Over 59.2%
190 4:00 PM VANDY @ S 43.5 48.9 Over 59.1%
208 8:00 PM PSU @ OHIOST 49 43.4 Under 58.7%

2015 PERFECT SYSTEM CLUB.
CFB – 10/17/15
PLAY AGAINST any college football team off a win in which they scored 6 or fewer points.
ATS W-L Record Since 1980: 18-8
Play Against: Wake Forest

Bankers sports wire
500 western Michigan

Stephen Nover
TRIPLE STAR SEC GAME OF YEAR!
Texas A&M +4

Frank magliosa
Mississippi under
South Carolina
Kent st under

SEC expert
Mississippi over

Underdog sportsline
Penn st

RED SHEET
89 Baylor
89 Mich
88 Pitt
TTU
Wash St
Fla

Richard Witt aka wildcat
USC
La Tech

Big Al
Big 10 GOM Michigan Wolverines
Elite Is USC

THE GOLD SHEET
KEY RELEASES
NORTHWESTERN BY 11 over Iowa
WAKE FOREST Plus over North Carolina
NORTHERN ILLINOIS by 28 over Miami-Ohio
AIR FORCE by 12 over Colorado State

Wiseguy Insider
100 Unit Wiseguy: NCAAF Northwestern +1.5
100 Unit Wiseguy: NCAAF Tulsa +13.5

Ben Burns
Breakfast club - Wisconsin
Blue marlin - Ohio st
Blue chip total - ore/wash over
False fav goy - Colorado st
Main event - Mich st

Bill Bailey
100 Buffalo

Diamond star Sports
Wisconsin

Rain Man
10*
Pittsburgh
5*
S Miss
Michigan
3*
Baylor
Regular
NW
N Illinois

Lee Sterling (10/17/15 Early NCAAF)
20* Northwestern +2
25* Colorado St +4
25* Charlotte/ODU over 48.5
45* Georgia Southern -30

Al Demarco
Double-Digit Blowout of the Year
15 Dime Play Baylor

Newworldinsiders
Big 12 insider: Baylor over 75.5
Sec insider: Texas AM +3.5

Ultra Sports cfb 10/17
ohio
arizona st
oregon
colorado st
florida
michigan st

Spartan
1* - UConn ML (-135)
1* - Baylor -21
3* - Missouri
3* - florida

Brandon Lang 80 Dime
My 80 Dime selection is Louisiana Tech over Mississippi State. The current line on this game is +13 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available

TSE BEST BETS
193 Arizona State +7 (1 unit)
213 Oregon +3 (1 unit)
163 Nebraska +2 (1 unit)
196 Colorado +7 (1 unit)
142 Northwestern +1 (1 unit)

Maddux
Adding:
10* Eastern Michigan/Toledo over 59
10* Arizona State/Utah under 57.5
10* Virginia Tech +5
Upgrading:
20* Oregon +3

XpertPicks
Saturday Baseball
Play New York Mets -115 over Chicago Cubs---Top Play
Play Toronto -145 over Kansas City---Top Play

Northcoast
Early Bird POW - Temple -21.5
Underdog POW - Michigan St. +7.5
Power Plays 4 * - Southern Mississippi -8
Economy Club - Marshall -6
Big Dog POW - La Tech +13.5 +430
Big 12 POW - Iowa St +20.5

SportsLab
Utah State +10 (buy half) for 5 units
West Virginia +21 for 10 units
Kansas +32 for 5 units
Hawaii +5 for 7 units

Gavazzi
6% play on MIZZU

Bookie killer
Iowa vs. Northwestern Iowa ML -112
Air Force vs Colorado State Air Force -3
Nebraska vs. Minnesota Minnesota ML -125

Texas Sports Wire
5* Memphis
5* Baylor

Stephen Nover full card
wash st -8
nw +2
omiss -10.5
tx a&m +4
ov 44 temple
ov 57 mia o
nhl ari -110

Kelso
Texas Tech
Michigan
Added games
Penn St
Over WF / NC

Nsa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25* CFB Alabama -3.5
20* CFB Michigan State +7
20* CFB No Illinois -15.5
10* CFB Western Michigan +4.5
10* CFB Tulsa OVER 78.5
5* MLB Cubs +110

DR BOB

Michigan (-7)

Air Force (-2)

UNDER (52 ½) – Marshall at FAU
UNDER (37 ½) – Boston College at Clemson
UNDER (49) – Nebraska at Minnesota
Pittsburgh (+3 ½)
Virginia Tech (+5 ½)
East Carolina (-9 ½)

UNDER (54) – Unlv at Fresno State
OVER (62) – Rutgers at Indiana
UNDER (49 ½) – Charlotte at Old Dominion

Georgia Southern (-29)
OVER (64) Georgia State at Ball State
Minnesota (-2)
Bowling Green (-10)
Notre Dame (-4 ½)

Sports Unlimited
5 Western Michigan

Game Day
4-Baylor
3-Georgia
2-North Western, Florida, Memphis

ASA
5* North Western
4* Mississippi, Arizona St
3* Purdue,Louisville,USC

Mike Neri
4* Ohio St
3* Baylor, Missouri

Northcoast
4* Baylor -20.5 West Virginia Noon
4* Alabama -3/-3.5 Texas A&M 3:30 pm
4* San Diego St +3 San Jose St 10:30 pm
3* Northwestern +1.5 Iowa Noon
3* Miami, FL -3 Virginia Tech 3:30 pm

Top Opinions: Oregon +3 Washington 10:30 pm NC Comp Play South Carolina -2.5 Vanderbilt 4 pm MARQUEE 900 Play of Day Florida St -7 Louisville Noon Wisconsin -23.5 Purdue Noon Washington St -8 Oregon St 4 pm MARQUEE Inside Info Marshall -3.5 Florida Atlantic Noon Michigan St +7.5 Michigan 3:30 pm Colorado +7.5 Arizona 9 pm Nebraska +2.5 Minnesota 3:30 pm Northern Illinois -15.5 Miami, OH 2:30 pm Nevada -6 Wyoming 4 pm
Top Opinions: Comp Totals Play Button #9: Under 37 Boston College - Clemson ESPNU 7:00pm PPH TV Totals play: Under 52 Virginia Tech - Miami, FL ESPNU 3:30pm NEXT CALL IN SUNDAY 10/11/15 AT 11 AM ET Early Bird: Temple Big Ten: Wisconsin Pac-12: Oregon & Wash St ACC: Miami, Fl SEC: South Carolina AAC: UConn & Temple CUSA: Old Dominion & Marshall Big 12: Iowa St Mt West: Nevada & New Mexico MAC: N Illinois & Toledo Sun Belt/IND: Idaho & New Mexico St BIG DOGS: La Tech +13.5 Miss St +430 Michigan St +8 Michigan +270 Idaho +13.5 Troy +420 Colorado +8 Arizona +280

Seabass
600 Michigan State
500 Northwestern
300 La Tech
200 Louisville
200 Memphis

Joe D
25* UConn
20* LSU,New Mexico
15* Louisville, North Carolina,Appalacian st

Northcoast Totals
3.5 * OVER 77 Texas Tech - Kansas - 12:00 ET (Fox Sports1)
3 * UNDER 45.5 USF - Connecticut - 12:00 ET (ESPN)
3 * OVER 60.5 Idaho - Troy - 3:30 ET (ESPN3)
Top Opinions: Comp Totals Play Button #9: Under 37 Boston College - Clemson ESPNU 7:00pm PPH TV Totals play: Under 52 Virginia Tech - Miami, FL ESPNU 3:30pm

GC: Saturday Super 7 is led by the 100% BIG Game of the Year and 6 more Systems plays all cashing 95% or better. Games include Usc-N.Dame, Florida-Lsu and 2 Big PAC 12 Power system plays + ALCS/NLCS System plays. College Football ranked #2 on largest network last season. Free NCAAF System play below.

The Free NCAAF System Club play is on Texas A@M +4 points. at 3:30 eastern. The Aggies have 59 point blowout loss revenge on their minds. They are 5-0 and taking points here. They fit a solid system here that plays on rested home dogs with revenge off a win vs an opponent off a win of 7 or more. This system cashes out at 82% long term. Alabama has failed to cover 6 of the last 7 as a conference favorite of less than 10 and is 1-6 ats on the road vs a team that has revenge on them. Texas A@M is 4-1 straight up off a bye week. The Tide have failed to cover the last 4 on the road of the total is 52.5 to 56 and 6 of the last 8 tries as a road favorite. Look for Texas A@M To get the cover. On Saturday a huge College card takes center stage led by the 100% BIG Game of the year and 6 more massive Power system plays in College Football and all are televised. NCAAF Was ranked 2nd in the nation last season of over 100 analysts. There are system plays on both League championship series up. Message to Jump on now and cash big with the most powerful data available. For the free College Football play. Take the points with Texas A@M. GC

Alleghenies Analysis
BC/Clemson UNDER
Texas Tech/Kansas UNDER
Vandy/So Carolina UNDER

lenny stevens
20*
USC
Nev
10*
Col
Az st
Neb

jack jones
25*
Arizona St
20*
Michigan St
Ole Miss
15*
usc
tcu
okla
s jose

harry bondi
5*
Oregon
4*
Mich
NW
Tam

jimmy boyd
5*
Florida +7.5
USC +7
4*
Michigan State +7
Oklahoma -4
Oregon +3
3*
A&M +4.5
Ok/Kstate – Over 54

pick city
5*
GT
3*
bay
mich
2*
fl – UNDER
ala
tol
bg

golden boy wins
50 Unit Game of the Year
Alabama -3.5

chris james sports
Baylor -21
Colorado St +3
Ga Southern -30.5
So. Miss -7.5 (hook)
Colorado +6.5 (hook)

Youngstown Connection
Date: Saturday October 17, 2015
Play #2
#159 Alabama -3.5 330PM Eastern
Line as of 415AM Eastern 10/17/15

otis sports
Florida St -6.5

wolverine sports wire
5* Michigan State

Sky Blue
Louisville +7
Texas A&M +4
USC +4.5

Fat Jack Sports
LA TECH +13.5
VIRGINIA TECH +4.5
BAYLOR -21
USC +7
S FLORIDA/UCONN – OVER 44.5
NEBRASKA/MINNESOTA – UNDER 49

Vegas Line Reader
Virgina -7 Buy 1/2 Point To -6.5
Iowa State +21 Buy 1/2 Point To +21.5
Vanderbilt +1

Frank Patron
20,000 Unit Move
TCU Horned Frogs -20.5 over Iowa State

Pure Lock
New Mexico

DHayes2
1* Florida +7

7 Unit Side Play · [167] Oklahoma Sooners
Tri Lambda Sat Oct 17th, 2015 3:30pm EDT

philly seal
[143] TOTAL OVER 51-105 (WAKE FOREST vrs NORTH CAROLINA
CFB [130] TOTAL UNDER 65-105 (NEW MEXICO STATE vrs GEORGIA SOUTHERN)
134 Pick: Ball State over 63 $100
148 Wyoming Cowboys over 52 $100
#123 Pick: Buffalo Bulls +7 $100

SHARPEST EDGE SPORTS
CALEB HARTLEY
MLB
Kansas City Royals +1.5 – 2 Units

Larry Ness’ 10* LEGEND Play (‘signature’ release!)
My 10* LEGEND Play is on Oregon at 10:30 ET.

Prime time sports
Missouri

shinoba sports consulting
LSU -6.5 over Florida

Sports unlimited
Added
5 Arizona st
15 USC

river city sharps
Georgia Tech
Ohio
Penn State