Shady's NIT Tourney

Nebraska +8... "Hanging around. Hanging around. Kid's got alligator blood." I just don't see how Nebraska doesn't go all Mike McD on NM and stay in this one. We dont' have to worry about effort imo, and i think Nebraska will play better defence than NM will be expecting. We do have to worry about home court advantage, because the Lobos are a different team at home and games do/can get out of hand. But i feel like the Huskers are coming into this with a real mind set to win, and while i am not sure they do that, i think thier effort and D can definetly keep it within 8.

Rhode Island +4.5...Much like the +5.5 Miss St. was getting from Tenn. Sunday, this is a lot of points to give a team that has a 50/50 chance of winning outright. I think RI is a better team, from a better conference and a guess i like there chances here, not much more to say...

Re: Shady's NIT Tourney

Good luck Shady. Dont have a play on these but I think I have an underdog sentimentality for Nebraska. Not sure why.... oh yeah they play smart, listen to the coach and give 110%. I was hoping to see ya on ND with me, I know youre one of the few who backed them a few times this year.

Good luck Shady. Dont have a play on these but I think I have an underdog sentimentality for Nebraska. Not sure why.... oh yeah they play smart, listen to the coach and give 110%. I was hoping to see ya on ND with me, I know youre one of the few who backed them a few times this year.

yea i did back them alot this year, with mixed results, the Ville ass whippin was sweet, the 1st rd of the Big East Tourney was not...I watched UAB a few times this year including thier last game, and while i think ND is def capable of a DD win here, UAB shoots the 3 just good enough to be a nuisace in this game...BUt ND hardly ever loses at home, and i do think they have a shot to win this tourney, so i will play with ya Natty, but can't lay the 5.5/6...

So for today:

Notre Dame ML... 1.5 units

Nebraska +8...4 units

Rhode Island +4.5....4units

rowdy

EOG Member

Huskers are motivated to play well tonight. Doc Sadler is actually happy about being able to play in the NIT and tehy will give a max effort. From what I read, the Pit may only be 1/2 full because of student's spring break and lack of excitement for NIT birth.

Huskers are motivated to play well tonight. Doc Sadler is actually happy about being able to play in the NIT and tehy will give a max effort. From what I read, the Pit may only be 1/2 full because of student's spring break and lack of excitement for NIT birth.

If that is true, then our chances to cover this game have improved...

Thanks for da info Rowdy

thx M :thumbsup

Tough break on the Nebraska play Shady. At least ND put you over the top today. Nice dog winner with RI. That is a real tough road win for them. Great call. 91023i2ndw;l

Yea thx for nudging me onto Notre Dame Natty:thumbsup, damn glad i didn't lay the 5.5...:+excited-

2-1, +1.1 units yesterday to start the NIT...

i'll have today's action up in a few

Updated NIT Record...

3-3 -4.25 units

Kentucky +2...5 units

Fairly even matchup, but i think Kentucky rolls Creighton here, not sure why i think this, just a culmination of my feelings on these teams, based on following them all season long...If Kentucky plays D, it's over...and even if they don't, Meeks could still win this game.

NB...Idaho looks like a good play imo. I think that the CoC line is pretty solid and i really can't get a feel here, they could win outright or lose but 8...I can't really touch the Davidson game either, as i think anything could happen there as well...

Thanks Shady and good luck with Kentucky. My heart is with Creighton but I dont care enough to hope you lose. Kentucky has the talent and athletes to get it done in my opinion. But I think Creighton is a quality team with better coaching, fundamentals and discipline.
Wildcats..... cash this one for Shady :+whipping

Thanks Shady and good luck with Kentucky. My heart is with Creighton but I dont care enough to hope you lose. Kentucky has the talent and athletes to get it done in my opinion. But I think Creighton is a quality team with better coaching, fundamentals and discipline.
Wildcats..... cash this one for Shady :+whipping
Better coach without question, Dana Altman has been responsible for so many wins this season with his halftime adjustments, great coach...

i was actually born in Omaha and lived 5 minutes from Crieghton before moving to Colorado in '87...SO yea my heart is alwasy with them, 2nd favorite team behind Uconn...but you can't bet with your heart as we all know...FUck i am fading both my favorite teams this week...it will hurt if i lose both:smoking2:

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Updated NIT Record...

3-3 -4.25 units

Kentucky +2...5 units

Fairly even matchup, but i think Kentucky rolls Creighton here, not sure why i think this, just a culmination of my feelings on these teams, based on following them all season long...If Kentucky plays D, it's over...and even if they don't, Meeks could still win this game.

NB...Idaho looks like a good play imo. I think that the CoC line is pretty solid and i really can't get a feel here, they could win outright or lose but 8...I can't really touch the Davidson game either, as i think anything could happen there as well...

UT OH , I like the other side:+clueless

Sorry Mariah, every now and again i get something right...

4-3 +.75 after another 5 unit winner...Up in both tourneys now

Good call on the Cats today Shady. Glad you didnt have to suffer the dreaded "bet with your money and not your heart (only to have both broken) syndrome". 91023i2ndw;l

Good call on the Cats today Shady. Glad you didnt have to suffer the dreaded "bet with your money and not your heart (only to have both broken) syndrome". 91023i2ndw;l

yea no doubt Natty, betting agaisnt your team and losing sucks. it is a double whammy...

One more fade of a fav to go...

Auburn -3.5...2 units

Baylor gets blown tonight, no defense, shots won't fall, road catches up to them here, they revert back to the real Baylor squad we all know and loath

Thinking alike again with Auburn. One of my buds is all over Baylor and Ive been scratching my head over this one. Lets get em Shady.

Didnt go as capped man. Baylor plays D and Auburn doesnt. WTF is a 61% stiff doing out on the floor in the final minute down by four and shooting FTS. Hey coach ..... hes out there, you need to get to the line or make a couple threes .... and that dude is a 61% FT shooter.

Tomorrow looks promising. What think ye VanShady. I like St Marys to win this tourney. Also leaning to ND and Stanford.

Didnt go as capped man. Baylor plays D and Auburn doesnt. WTF is a 61% stiff doing out on the floor in the final minute down by four and shooting FTS. Hey coach ..... hes out there, you need to get to the line or make a couple threes .... and that dude is a 61% FT shooter.

Tomorrow looks promising. What think ye VanShady. I like St Marys to win this tourney. Also leaning to ND and Stanford.

SD ST. could be a very tough game for them, gotta pass on that

Time to jump off Kentucky imo, I like ND, I thought this line would be -5.5 so i'm gonna go ahead and lay the points, with one of the better homecourt advantages around... BUzzsaw for Kentucky tonight?

ND -3...4units

Im definitely more confident in the ND play tonight Shady. I have a very strong instinctive gut feeling with the St.Marys team. Cant put solid capping stuff on it but I think they are getting an extra bloom on thier branches that will become tangible over the next couple of games. Hopefully I am correct.

Im definitely more confident in the ND play tonight Shady. I have a very strong instinctive gut feeling with the St.Marys team. Cant put solid capping stuff on it but I think they are getting an extra bloom on thier branches that will become tangible over the next couple of games. Hopefully I am correct.

Go with that feeling, that is pretty much how i capped the creighton/kentucky game...so i'll tale ya on St MArys...let's get it

Thanks Mariah, :cheers

Updated NIT REcord

5-4 +2.55 units

Feb. and March has very quitely help turn a once shitty season around...

181-176-6 +29.8 Units for the season this far...