BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

bank wank?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yo deemer he said hes wanking it to you MY GOD

When you're this good-looking you have to expect it and appreciate it, I guess.

Guy takes it anal for a living, works at a gay bar, I'm not too worried. Fukkin guy tries to start his insult with a fukin fake name

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

I log on this forum once a month to bury some fukkers, I did my job for the day.

SoV, get off your knees and stop creeping around playgrounds

Frizz - I'll see you on SBR you fat fukkin wanna be black

The only thing you bury Michael or Ming whatever the fuk your name is , is your 2 ' asian cock into your boyfriend Lenny's ass. That is right slanty we found out your boyfriends name. Now run along and go bury Daihomo.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

The only thing you bury Michael or Ming whatever the fuk your name is , is your 2 ' asian cock into your boyfriend Lenny's ass. That is right slanty we found out your boyfriends name. Now run along and go bury Daihomo.

I have never encountered a lenny... hmm..

Maybe that was your mom LaDASHA

Fukkin crack whore

Point Given

EOG Veteran

When you're this good-looking you have to expect it and appreciate it, I guess.

Guy takes it anal for a living, works at a gay bar, I'm not too worried. Fukkin guy tries to start his insult with a fukin fake name
this bar?

while we are waiting any chance you can run back to sbr and see if he is still methed out?

James Darmody

EOG Member

I mean I already exposed one of the trolls sunde91 aka Joe taking a awkward pic with his sister...sweetray is just another on my list to expose

Let's keep fake burials separate from real ones, poor form.

Origin of fake pic and motive for posting found in this thread
http://forum.sbrforum.com/saloon/1753810-attn-sunde91.html

Still so mad your fat mug and ghost were exposed.

carry on with the burials

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Let's keep fake burials separate from real ones, poor form.

Origin of fake pic and motive for posting found in this thread
fake pic eh Joe?

tell your sister I said hi sunde :LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO

we could use those ears for satellites :LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I laid out some nice bait for a troll...made this kid dumbo fly out his basement

keep posting that same pic over and over

kid is a 49ers fan and they play tomrorow...why u hating?

Point Given

EOG Veteran

who in the pic given?
thats "sunde91" from SBR...another troll exposed

kid is refeshing 5 forums in his browser

I made him exit the basement today to come here and respond to his direct tv dishes on the sides of his head

Burials every which way

too many fakes who is real ?

Too many grimey niggas

ponner out

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

BarrycockNsomeAss getting worried -4300 BarrycockNsomeAss on suicide watch because he knows his demise is imminent -8700 bwhahahhaahhaha

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

BarrycockNsomeAss and Heltard hoping this thread gets kicked to page 2 so noone can see what homos they are -9500. BarrycockNsomeAss and Heltard have their next handles picked out -25000 bwahahahah

BarrycockNsomeAss and Heltard hoping this thread gets kicked to page 2 so noone can see what homos they are -9500. BarrycockNsomeAss and Heltard have their next handles picked out -25000 bwahahahah
don't worry frizzleili. I know it's going to drive you batty. haha. the whole not knowing who I am. haha. you will eventually get over it. haha. I promise. haha. don't ever change frizzleili. haha

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

don't worry frizzleili. I know it's going to drive you batty. haha. the whole not knowing who I am. haha. you will eventually get over it. haha. I promise. haha. don't ever change frizzleili. haha
Barrysomecocknass quickly turning this thread into about him because she is nervous-4500. BarrycockNsomeAss has new nickname picked out -8700. BarrycockNsomeAss getting a handjob from Heltard as we speak -99999

KingMayan

EOG Enthusiast

ip address of "king mayan" confirmed not to be from a isp in ALL OF CALIFORNIA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

the real mayan lives in so cal correct?

wanna guess what state the mayan in this thread had his internet service provider come back to? :pop:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO FAT FUKK THINKS IM OPIE.

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

BarrycockNdudesasses how was the Heltard handjob? I bet you came in under 3 seconds -56000. Barrycockndudesasses did you release in Heltard's mouth -4500 bwahahahah

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

:LMAOseems like "Edsel" worked on his website today to make "Major " upgrades

bwahahahaha:LMAO

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

:LMAOseems like "Edsel" worked on his website today to make "Major " upgrades

bwahahahaha:LMAO
Roxy this is my thread now, pm me before you post anything in this thread. I own these Justin Bieber wannabe emo Fuks..

Roxy this is my thread now, pm me before you post anything in this thread. I own these Justin Bieber wannabe emo Fuks..
your thread. haha. You still never told me who I am Frizzleili. haha. greatest thing about the internet is that whatever is on it is here FOREVER. It never goes away. Might come back here in 5 years to read this thread again just for kicks.haha. this thread is the biggest fcken burial in forumville history. haha. it would take methy 20 years to dig out from this one. haha. poor guys life will never be the same. haha. exposed to be the ugly freakshow psycho meth head he is. haha. you can hang out in here all by yourself frizzleili. cause the person who started this thread (me) is telling you it's pretty much fcken done. haha. have fun. haha.

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

hey opie my parents have a home in north shores if you ever get out that way Crowley built it. what do you think of that builder?

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

your thread. haha. You still never told me who I am Frizzleili. haha. greatest thing about the internet is that whatever is on it is here FOREVER. It never goes away. Might come back here in 5 years to read this thread again just for kicks.haha. this thread is the biggest fcken burial in forumville history. haha. it would take methy 20 years to dig out from this one. haha. poor guys life will never be the same. haha. exposed to be the ugly methhead he is. haha. you can hang out in here all by yourself frizzleili. cause the person who started this thread (me) is telling you it's pretty much fcken done. haha. have fun. haha.
This thread was done when I outed barrysomecocksndudesasses and his emo boyfriend Bieber wannabe Heltard as a bunch of pussy ass f@ggots. It took time but I did my job bwahahahahah . Barry wants thread to go away -6700 bwahahaha. Heltard took a jizz blast from you this afternoon -99999 bwahahah

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

this thread is losing steam need another pic of the perfect bone structure

This thread was done when I outed barrysomecocksndudesasses and his emo boyfriend Bieber wannabe Heltard as a bunch of pussy ass f@ggots. It took time but I did my job bwahahahahah . Barry wants thread to go away -6700 bwahahaha. Heltard took a jizz blast from you this afternoon -99999 bwahahah
haha. frizzleili you silly btch. now why in the world would I want this masterpiece to go away? and for the 68th time...who am i? don't make me ask again. haha. "biggest reverse burial in forumville history" haha. don't ever change frizzleili. haha

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

fuck me i think the laptop is ruined

reading the ttwarrior basketball shot thread he first replies this

was about 160 in 8th grade, 195 senior year, and im under 300 now pal, not gonna look at vid, but hundreds here fatter than me.

Age height weight has nothing to do with talent

then he cant help but watch the video then post

"I take that back, yes thats me" i fucking lost it :LMAO

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

fucking thread turned into a cock fight between barry & frizzel lol hug it out bitches

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

do mind reposting i had to work today to lazy to go back and see what i missed just skimmed though

hels

EOG Dedicated

fuck me i think the laptop is ruined

reading the ttwarrior basketball shot thread he first replies this

was about 160 in 8th grade, 195 senior year, and im under 300 now pal, not gonna look at vid, but hundreds here fatter than me.

Age height weight has nothing to do with talent

then he cant help but watch the video then post

"I take that back, yes thats me" i fucking lost it :LMAO

I read that too :LMAO

The guy wants to sound e-tough about not watching the video then 2 minutes later he posts about watching it.

Fizzelli got upset because I reposted his picture so he tried to google and posted some random conversation and a picture he claims to be me. He's told barry he would 'ruin' him and post stuff about him but obviously his google skills are lacking since he has no clue who me or barry really are :pop:

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

I read that too :LMAO

The guy wants to sound e-tough about not watching the video then 2 minutes later he posts about watching it.

Fizzelli got upset because I reposted his picture so he tried to google and posted some random conversation and a picture he claims to be me. He's told barry he would 'ruin' him and post stuff about him but obviously his google skills are lacking since he has no clue who me or barry really are :pop:
Keith you emo f@ggot Bieber wannabe you are now trying to save face, is that homo in the pic I posted you -999999999999 it's you, it's time to move on mr helson or should we get your employment information involved?

hels

EOG Dedicated

Keith you emo f@ggot Bieber wannabe you are now trying to save face, is that homo in the pic I posted you -999999999999 it's you, it's time to move on mr helson or should we get your employment information involved?

:LMAO