Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

For people that hate SBR you guys always reading threads over there :LMAO Wow you guys are too much I love this shit. I feel better about my life just meeting you emo f@gs. Mr Gin you are hilarious promise me one thing Mr Gin don't ever change :cheers

and yet you are over here ironic trying to help one of the ugliest girls ive ever seen and a 40 year old that has highlights :lol

tatommack

EOG Enthusiast

king maylan lol skeletor and frizzel going at it frizzel crying now. so frizzel hows the weather in Canada?

hels

EOG Dedicated

king maylan lol skeletor and frizzel going at it frizzel crying now. so frizzel hows the weather in Canada?

This frizzelli guy keeps getting buried everywhere he goes :LMAO

Tries to stick up for that sheri guy and she tells him to leave sbr :LMAO

The 5'7 fat midget tries so hard to be cool online and get buried

btw shari, I'm going to be getting my hands on some of your hometown yearbooks, will browse and see what I can find :pop:

This frizzelli guy keeps getting buried everywhere he goes :LMAO

Tries to stick up for that sheri guy and she tells him to leave sbr :LMAO

The 5'7 fat midget tries so hard to be cool online and get buried

btw shari, I'm going to be getting my hands on some of your hometown yearbooks, will browse and see what I can find :pop:
bwaahahahahahahahahahaha. will be looking forward to seeing those pictures hels. will be interesting to see if sheri guy was a 1.3 back then or if sheri guy looks now are a result of sheri guy meth addiction. haha

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Where the fuk did the pictures of a fat midget in a ravens jersey go :+clueless

in the biz this thread is what we refer to as a lifetime burial. haha. Good sht. sheri guy is forum gold. bahahahahahaha

Wilfred

EOG Member

Just to bump this, Sean Pronger was answering questions a while ago to publicize his new book. I asked one and he replied. Never got around to posting it until now.

Just to bump this, Sean Pronger was answering questions a while ago to publicize his new book. I asked one and he replied. Never got around to posting it until now.

bwaahahahahahahahahahaha. Need someone from sbr to post this at sbr. haha. promise us two things sheri guy. promise us you will never ever change. haha. Promise us you will never ever kick your meth habit. haha. and promise us you will never ever get a face transplant. haha

kinger lets get this back into main forum

the public needs to know this information

good call onetrickpony. king move this fcken thread back to main forum. It has second wind

what a great feeling knowing the picture I posted here buried Sheri guy for all of eternity. haha. sbr and the other various online forums he posted at were all methy had in her life. haha. And now all of that has been taken away. methy's internet life will never be the same now that everyone saw how hideous looking sheri guy is. haha. go take care of your fcken kid methy. I did you a favor. haha

sheri guy you mad bro? haha

the sting of this thread has to have worn off a little. check in sheri guy (gaucho). tell us all how much this thread stung at its peak. haha

Just received some info... Opie is surrounded by police at his house. I guess a few Girl Scouts came by with the cookies he ordered. Guy answered the door with his cock in hand and he took the girls inside the house for a quick grab an go. This pedo goes from filming the young at baseball games to now a little touchy touchy.

More info to come :lightbulb:

Shari wake the fck up and check in guy. Put the pipe down and check in

Bumpity bump bump. can't let this fall to page 2. bwaahahahahahahahahaha
:LMAO

evade

EOG Addicted

View attachment 9962

SBR had an internet lynching about an innocent guy as one of the bombing suspects. She piled on him too. Somebody should have posted the above picture as picture of the girlfriend (or mother ?) of the bombers. Good job Berry.

sheri put the pipe down and answer the question I asked you in that sbr thread :btj: