shawn gotti LIVES!!!!!!!!!

Mr. NBA<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_9085", true); </SCRIPT> ..... GREAT TO SEE YOU BROTHER!!!:cheers BUT IM NOT USING THE L--- WORD HERE AT EOG! ENJOY THE SITE, SHRINK HAS DONE ONE HELLUVA JOB WITH THIS PLACE!! GOOD LUCK!!! SHAWN GOTTI:+waving-5

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
SHAWN GOTTI said:
Mr. NBA<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_9085", true); </SCRIPT> ..... GREAT TO SEE YOU BROTHER!!!:cheers BUT IM NOT USING THE L--- WORD HERE AT EOG! ENJOY THE SITE, SHRINK HAS DONE ONE HELLUVA JOB WITH THIS PLACE!! GOOD LUCK!!! SHAWN GOTTI:+waving-5

NO L 'word' picks?.... BS I WANT EM and NOW:+signs9-1 !!

GL,

MN

Mr. NBA<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_9085", true); </SCRIPT> ...... YEAH, HERE AT EOG IVE DECIDED TO BE A KINDER ,GENTLER, SHAWN GOTTI!:D

Shawn,

I like the NEW YOU!!!

Mr. NBA,

We can use all the capping help we can get..

And welcome to EOG!!! :+welcome-

THE SHRINK

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
THE SHRINK said:
Shawn,

I like the NEW YOU!!!

Mr. NBA,

We can use all the capping help we can get..

And welcome to EOG!!! :+welcome-

THE SHRINK

thanks....site looks good, but ill have to wait until NBA to share GOOD picks...NFL ill have to ride the GOTTI MACHINE!!!!!!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Dude ur picks were great man....when we agreed on a pick and it lost atleast i could laugh at ur post......but if it won it made it that much better. Whats wrong with humor....too bad peeps got all bent.:+big-8+

GL as always,

MN