Shitty Decisions

One might conclude, given that the only posts in the last 5 hours on this forum are from me and the forum owner, on the "virtual" eve of the most popular sport in America launching it's new season, that'd we would see a bit more traffic.. you know.. sports-wise.

Yet here we are. Crickets. Maybe we should re-launch "MO'S GOT TO GO" to drum up some interest in a forum that can't rely on "Anti-Trump" or any other gimmick anymore. Oh wait, you already played those weak-shit cards. Maybe you shoulda stuck with sports, and not been dumbfuck corporate heels.

Too late.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ANY POLITICAL TALK! NONE!

JK - ANYONE who posts ANYTHING related to Politics - please BAN THEM FROM POSING IN THIS THREAD! We DO NOT WANT THAT HERE! (I am 100% sure there will be violators of this and I am 100% sure I know who they will be..........JK DUMP THEM WHEN THEY DO or we will kill this thread and find some place other than this forum to discuss thing!!!!!!!!!!)

I prefer crickets over roaches.
your preferences as they are, crickets represent some kind of annoying pestilence... and if roaches are the representation of what existed otherwise, bring back the roach infestation. your selective appetite for bugs seems to be killing this joint.

Last edited: