Shooting in Allen, Texas

Bushay

NHL Expert
Yes, all these mass shootings are because of the border. You're a special kind of stupid.

kane

EOG master
And for those who don't think someone who's Hispanic could be a white nationalist, this is Enrique Tarrio, leader of the proud boys, he was just convicted for his part in the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol

1683496063676.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is actual proof what I always suspected. They have the ability and they sometimes do create fake online personas of these killers. Here they tried to do it to The Last Refuge. It's possible this guy was a Poo Boy but given the motive and opportunity for mischief, I'm at bullshit until proven beyond a Dark Shadows. White victims.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The first thing and only thing the media cared about was the gun. Demanding the police identify the gun. They wanted to hump that gun control script. The bottom line is there are some fucked up bad people out there and nobody is safe with or without guns. And it is going to get Jack Posos worse and worse.

kane

EOG master
I don't necessarily believe that
Well, I'm sure catturd and rising serpent won't be tweeting about it, but several news outlets are all reporting the same thing, the guy had white nationalist and neo nazi beliefs, it will all come out in the next couple of days

kane

EOG master
The first thing and only thing the media cared about was the gun.
The first and only thing the right wing media cared about was if he was here illegally, I don't know if he's here illegally or not, but I can promise you every right winger is praying right now that he is an illegal, you even did it in post 11, be honest Dell, you're hoping he's here illegally, aren't you?

kane

EOG master
Somehow they figures it out within 24 hours but no motive or manifesto for twanny killer.
Once they knew his identity, it only takes a short amount of time to search the internet and find his social media, and things about him, like I said, in the coming days more info will come out about the guy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why does it matter to you? It only counts if it is a white supremacist? Yeah there a lot of those around but there are a lot more than that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The media and FBI have gotten so corrupt, I don't believe anything. Not the same as inventing conspiracy theories. They created a fake online persona for the Last Refuge and subpoena'd him based on it unless you think he is lying. He posted the subpoena. They can refute if fake. That's it. That's the proof of what I always suspected.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will. It's Truth Social. Getting rid of guns is impossible and even if it happens, will not make anybody more safe.

kane

EOG master
Why does it matter to you?
Bushay posted a link suggesting the guy had white nationalist and neo nazi beliefs, you then responded with this
Lulz. Not exactly a Poo Boy.
All I was doing was backing up what Bushay had posted, you seem to think that because he's Hispanic he couldn't possibly be involved with the proud boys or have those views, but the leader of the proud boys is a guy from Miami, his name is Enrique Tarrio, and he's Cuban, you don't have to be white to hold those types of beliefs

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kind of amusing that laws against murder dont seem to deter criminals but leftists think disarming honest citizens is the solution.