Shooting in Allen, Texas

kane

EOG master
But, but, but, the guy is Hispanic, how could he have white nationalist and nazi beliefs? LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course, all of this comes down to libtards CELEBRATING that a killer MAY have had a white supremacist ideology so they can contort their little brains into trying to align the killer with their political adversaries.

All while conveniently forgetting about the tranny that murdered a bunch of kids.

These people are fucking sick. Just oozing mental illness.

Proven by kane yet again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks fake as hell, who keeps a diary nowadays, his penmanship is rather pretty too. By the way, it's not against the law to be a white supremacist is it, not is it against the law to be a nazi, or anything else he''s been smeared with.

Anytime the feds announce grand conclusions after a day or two you can be certain we're being lied to.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If I'm agreeing with Merlin, that's my first clue that I might be wrong.
But that is literally the phoniest thing I've ever seen. Nothing about the writing style or penmanship seems authentic.
Almost no cross outs or spelling errors too, I'd have a hard time writing 3 sentences without a cross out or two.

The feds announced discovered everything about the guy in less than 24 hrs, the whole thing is just another con.

kane

EOG master
Proven by kane yet again.
I'm not celebrating anything, you dumb fucking mutt, I'm proving my point, the media got it right, the guy is a white nationalist, here's his manifesto/diary, whatever you want to call it, but you can keep believing whatever narrative fox "news" or alt right twitter is pushing, facts be damned

kane

EOG master
it's not against the law to be a white supremacist is it, not is it against the law to be a nazi, or anything else he''s been smeared with.
No it's not against the law to be a white nationalist or a nazi, which is fortunate for you considering they make up a large percentage of Trump's base, but after the shooting happened and all the white nationalist and nazi stuff came out, you didn't believe it, and even after there's proof all over the place, you still don't believe it, just keep believing whatever fox "news" and Cucker Carlson tell you to believe, facts be damned

blueline

EOG Master
No it's not against the law to be a white nationalist or a nazi, which is fortunate for you considering they make up a large percentage of Trump's base, but after the shooting happened and all the white nationalist and nazi stuff came out, you didn't believe it, and even after there's proof all over the place, you still don't believe it, just keep believing whatever fox "news" and Cucker Carlson tell you to believe, facts be damned

these people live in an alternate reality....is it voluntary or involuntary?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're the one that lives in a fantasy world where everything the FBI says is true. Cmon man, LOL.

kane

EOG master
these people live in an alternate reality....is it voluntary or involuntary?
Most of the time it's involuntary, they're grossly misinformed due to the places they get their info from, but in this case it's different, of course they all realize the reports about his guy are true, they all realize the guy identified as a white nationalist and held bigoted beliefs, they know all the evidence coming out is true, but they have to stay on point, there is literally nothing that can make them admit they're wrong, look no further than Comrade Merlin, you know he doesn't believe any of the stuff he's posting, he knows the manifesto is real, he knows the media got it right again, but will he ever admit it? No fucking chance, instead he'll keep posting the same garbage as he has been, that's one thing he learned from his orange idol, never admit when you're wrong, in fact just the opposite, when you know you're wrong, just double down on the wrongness, there isn't anything that can be done to help these people, so just let them wallow in their ignorance

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No it's not against the law to be a white nationalist or a nazi, which is fortunate for you considering they make up a large percentage of Trump's base,

kane denies it then proves me right yet again.

What a dumbfuck.

Of course, all of this comes down to libtards CELEBRATING that a killer MAY have had a white supremacist ideology so they can contort their little brains into trying to align the killer with their political adversaries.

All while conveniently forgetting about the tranny that murdered a bunch of kids.

These people are fucking sick. Just oozing mental illness.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If I'm agreeing with Merlin, that's my first clue that I might be wrong.
But that is literally the phoniest thing I've ever seen. Nothing about the writing style or penmanship seems authentic.

Is that supposed to be a diary? Just read it. Did he forget that he enlisted in the Army and needed to remind himself?

That's not a diary. That's written to someone else (and probably by someone else).

kane

EOG master
But, but, how can the guy be a white nationalist, he's Hispanic, LMAO, the fact that the guy calls himself a white nationalist in his manifesto of course means nothing to the alt right whackos, just believe whatever narrative the liars at fox "news" tell them

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
But, but, how can the guy be a white nationalist, he's Hispanic, LMAO, the fact that the guy calls himself a white nationalist in his manifesto of course means nothing to the alt right whackos, just believe whatever narrative the liars at fox "news" tell them

So you're saying you believe everything the news tells you while trying to criticize a bunch of people that don't watch Fox News for believing Fox News.

You have the IQ of a cockroach.

kane

EOG master
But, but, the guy is Hispanic, how could he think of himself as a white nationalist, LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
kane's perception of reality as brought to him by the news...

This used to be satire. But now kane thinks it's reality because the news told him so.