Should Ball St. just forfeited game vs. Iowa???

Bad enough playing a top notch team like Iowa, but to suspend 1/2 the team and let the rest get stomped, 28-0 1Q, is officially a stomping started, just seems wrong to the non suspended players. I guess they proved a point, but it sure seems to come at the expense of players who are now getting beaten silly.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Every year we get a couple of these multiple suspension games and they usually get real ugly. Atleast college teams can have up to 100 players on their home squads to pick from for a road game when it happens. Books should have never dealt this however.

Good for the Iowa kids, beating up on creampuff U. But the kids that have to go out and get manhandled, less than 1/2 strength, just seems slightly unjust as players who were suspended are not getting beaten up.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

Point taken FROG. And I agree that the suspended kids should be getting a taste of this ass-whipping. However, the BSU administrators scheduled this one for the nice payday.

That's true, they get the cash. Reminds me of taking on the biggest bully on the block, when you are a 90lb weakling, then having to tie one arm behind your back and be blindfolded. Went for the 2H scrub under.

Best Wishes...oF:+waving-5

You know you are hurtin when Rutgers comes in and thumps a big ten team at home. The Worst part is they are called the Fighting Illini. Where is the fight? Looking like a nice gesture 2H by Iowa. No use pounding poor kids in game decided in 1H. Class move.

Best Wishes...oF:+waving-5

Frog
You know you are hurtin when Rutgers comes in and thumps a big ten team at home. The Worst part is they are called the Fighting Illini. Where is the fight?
Looks like you spoke a little too soon. Nice comeback by the Illini.