Should Madcapper be banned from EOG.com?

Should Madcapper be banned from EOG.com?

• Total voters

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast
I'm not voting, nor do I care if he's banned or not because the poll should be, ?should MadCapper enter Gambler?s Anonymous.?
<O:p</O:p
If he's banned he'll come back under another name as he has done at other sites. Anyone who thinks a ban will actually stick is a fool, enforced or not. The Shrink says he shouldn't be banned so that should indicate what needs to be known about how EOG feels about him. He is welcome here, despite his obvious problem, why?, because people talk about him here and if people talk about him here, there's a chance they'll click on a link here and link clicks equals money and that?s why this site is here. If I owned this site I would ban him because he needs help, I am not sure how this is being missed in all of this, all things considered.

I've seen enough of this young man?s antics to draw my own conclusions.

1. He admits he has no income, so therefore he shouldn't be wagering at all right now. A responsible person with no income doesn't gamble.
2. People who are lending him money or paying off his debts for him are enabling him.
3. He, more than likely, owes more money to people than what is known here.

This is a person that obviously needs help with his problem. I would think people with the appropriate educational backgrounds would tend to agree with me here. People who do this as a ?hobby? or as a ?profession? have money to throw at it and manage that money, and their own lives, very, very carefully. They don?t have to borrow money, they don?t run and hide and stiff people for months or years on end, they don't have to get on payment plans to repay money and they don?t have to have others to pay their debts for them.

Banning won't solve the problem. That?s my 2 cents?best of luck with the situation.
<O:p</O:p

If the kid comes out clean and makes payments to everyone with a timely fashion then I have no problems with him posting here. Bowlmeone just come out of the blue and mentioned that he is owed money. I'm glad that MC paid what he could, it's a step forward. Once you pay the people or start paying them or intend to really pay them you are no longer a stiff. You need to let us know that because as we harbor you as one of our own we don't want others to be like " Oh Madcapper, haha the big stiff". Once you pay the debts you wont be a stiff anymore and I’ll be glad to have you here. But you still try to pull some bullshit and that bothers me the most when I know and the whole forum knows that you are lying.

As you see you get a lot of support here, i don't really want you gone but if you convince the Union that you are cleaning yourself up i think that everyone will reach the state of euphoria and have a big orgy.

Caliente

Banned
Chalkbreaker and Bilbal are right on. It is not the forums job to ban a guy for unrelated issues. The rx does this stupid shit and it really pisses people off. You know deleting our posts and editing them too. This is not Iran or Syria RX.
I also like what Bilbal said. Can you imagine what this MC guy must owe the credit cards and banks(loans)? the guy needs help. Just like not all people can handle their drugs, not all people can handle their gambling. MC is a cool guy. I always liked him and what he says. But he cant handle this gambling shit.

Fuck it all, i'm going to workout on my bod right now. Need those sexy abbs for the summer... hit the beachs and fuck the bitches. THat's my word.

Any plans to hit up some hot spot early April, i have 2-3 weeks off from school and might get out... possly Miami or LA or Vegas.

Kenneth "The Shrink" Weitzner
Monday/April 10 - 11:30a.m.
Kenneth Weitzner, MD is a retired Psychiatrist who is commonly referred to as THE SHRINK in the realm of offshore sports betting. The Shrink is one of the pioneers in this business who founded THERX.com back in 1996, which has become one of the busiest posting forums of them all. He recently opened up his newest sports betting portal, namely EYE ON GAMBLING. Many consider the SHRINK to be one of the most recocognized names in offshore gambling.

I think our community has spoken...

Democracy is a good thing...

Time to move on and give him another chance...

However, rest assured we will be monitoring the situation closely....

Your input means a lot...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

UWINSPORTS,

This site is a lot bigger than him and it's people such as yourself that have helped make this place what it is today...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

UWinSports said:
"Should Madcapper be banned from EOG.com?"

no madcapper stands for what this site stands for.

You can't say that Richkas, he has done nothing but posted plays and some other threads. What happened in the past hopefully will get sorted out. As you see many people like his company here, hopefully things will improve with time.

Caliente

Banned
Coco, lets make it Costa Rica. Im wanting more and more to go visit Kevin and Richard at Royal. Im dead serious man.

We should also get an army of goons for $10 each. Get them coked up give them bats and machettes and take the place out.

MadCapper is always posting good stuff in the college sports forum,as far for being a scammer....well...if you think he is a scammer simply don't mix with him if there is money involved,and also I believe that people deserves a second chance to clean up their act.

Thats why i voted NO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I do not think he should be banned either and we thought it was best to let the community make the call. Majority rules.

Caliente

Banned
Has anyone seen the "Top 5 guys you want to go duck hunting with" post? AK is on everyones list. Why would he want to stay here? Hmmm.:doh1

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
BM,

AK needs to hang around the forums so he can try to scam more victims. The internet is a prime scammer hunting spot. You don't have to meet your victims face to face which in AK's situation is smart. Most of his victims would choke the shit out of him if they could get their hands around that 14 inch neck of his.