SHOULD POSTER BRUNHUBER....

sl55

EOG Veteran
be granted amnesty for one day so he can ask a few questions in the"setting the record straight"thread?A simple yes or no is all that is required.

Yes

mofome

Banned
Re: SHOULD POSTER BRUNHUBER....

I can't imagine that there is anyone who could possibly care less.

He probably had an on-the-spot orgasm once he saw he actually got a mention here. He's been trying so hard for someone here to notice him

mofome

Banned

I can't believe that people think he is a tough character to go 'toe-to-toe' with; delusional.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I've never been able to determine a pure OGD poster ...you mean that is where he came from?

Says a lot. :)

Mr. Clean

EOG Enthusiast

He's one of the two Irish brothers who pretty well destroyed Calvin Ayres and Bodog over some family bullshit years ago. Had many ghosts and was probably banned here.

Him and Raiders have been having at it over there, but I don't think that's too serious. Journeyman and Mo certainly know who he is, although they pretend to be indifferent. He's made mincemeat out of them at OGD in the last few days. He's definitely homophobic and doesn't go for gay people, so that's probably why he's not hit it off with those two.

The other brother is called Paddy,which is his real name. He's pretty well chopped off Mo's head credibility wise at OGD, but Mo is kind of a headless chicken over there, flopping around in his death throes. Paddy is the old pilot who was busted flying pot years ago and who held his mud and did five years so his partner, Ayre, never even got charged.

Guys who are funny and sarcastic and can be very nasty if you get on the wrong side of them and what happened to Ayre shows they never, ever let it go. Destroyed Michael Cash who won't show his face on OGD any more. Nobody here is going to be able to deal with them, so its a good thing Brunhuber is banned. Reading what's there, I don't thing either one of them really has much against Shrink or EOG.

The whole drama is there for everyone to see at OGD. Raiders started a thread there kind of like Shrink's Setting It Straight. It's still buzzing.

OGD has its core group and while they seem welcoming, they protect each other and quite a few of them are pretty snobbish about being OGD hardcore.

Cousin Paddy??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k1900A_ktEg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k1900A_ktEg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Devil

EOG Master

sure why not.......we let everyone else back until they screwed up again..........

mofome

Banned

He's one of the two Irish brothers who pretty well destroyed Calvin Ayres and Bodog over some family bullshit years ago. Had many ghosts and was probably banned here.

Him and Raiders have been having at it over there, but I don't think that's too serious. Journeyman and Mo certainly know who he is, although they pretend to be indifferent. He's made mincemeat out of them at OGD in the last few days. He's definitely homophobic and doesn't go for gay people, so that's probably why he's not hit it off with those two.

The other brother is called Paddy,which is his real name. He's pretty well chopped off Mo's head credibility wise at OGD, but Mo is kind of a headless chicken over there, flopping around in his death throes. Paddy is the old pilot who was busted flying pot years ago and who held his mud and did five years so his partner, Ayre, never even got charged.

Guys who are funny and sarcastic and can be very nasty if you get on the wrong side of them and what happened to Ayre shows they never, ever let it go. Destroyed Michael Cash who won't show his face on OGD any more. Nobody here is going to be able to deal with them, so its a good thing Brunhuber is banned. Reading what's there, I don't thing either one of them really has much against Shrink or EOG.

The whole drama is there for everyone to see at OGD. Raiders started a thread there kind of like Shrink's Setting It Straight. It's still buzzing.

OGD has its core group and while they seem welcoming, they protect each other and quite a few of them are pretty snobbish about being OGD hardcore.

What are you, out of your mind? :D

The guy has never written anything that made sense for anymore than about 1 line. My credibility? ive got great credibility anywhere i am. I take up for people, i dont fuck anyone over, i help when i can, i talk sports, i actually worked for that site that he 'posts' on, and there has never been a back and forth on that site that ive come remotely close to losing. I don't know anything about him other than he hits enter a lot and doesn't actually have anything worthwhile to say. One of the many brain washed nitwits at OGD. This is not a question im asking, those are the facts.

12io4j2w90

Yeah, that one made me scratch my head as well Mo

Most of the posts I've read of his have made ZERO sense

be granted amnesty for one day so he can ask a few questions in the"setting the record straight"thread?A simple yes or no is all that is required.

Yes

How long has he been posting there?

Just curious as I dont know him...

I don't see why not?

Mr Clean - I knew most of that but thanks for filling in some blanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mofome

Banned

Yeah, that one made me scratch my head as well Mo

Most of the posts I've read of his have made ZERO sense

ive honestly never read an entire post of his that wasn't less than 2 lines in length. he goes off about nothing and it becomes a waste of time. I don't know him at all, i just know he doesn't actually talk about anything that has to do with sports, handicapping, or actual credibility. I look out for people as much as anyone on the boards, but he references a sarcastic post i made a year ago (one in about 30K) and thats all he's got. I say a lot of ridiculous stuff for fun, these are not things im worried about, they are not accidents, i like to goof around. Those guys over there obsess over eog and its great. The way they reach for things is outstanding, i mean they make up threads about how i have 34 ghosts and thats why it looks like i have people to post with. Thats the ultimate compliment, these grown men sit up and come up with theories about things and then reference the make-believe when trying to knock me. Its very simple to tell someone why i have people who post with me, its simply because i like these people and we've become friends. I look out for anyone when i can, on and off the boards, and thats it. In an industry where people worry about getting fucked over and running into people who are only out for themselves, i offer people someone they know they can trust and someone that they know they can talk to any time, about anything, and they know their thoughts actually matter. there are no tricks, im just a regular dude that treats people well. Hell of a concept.

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nobody seems to know him, yet some clown comes in and says 'we all read him'. lol.

An OGD original, they all blend together at that place, it's like the same poster , I don't believe I have ever read a post from him, I could be wrong, but the name doesn't ring a bell at all.

Nobody seems to know him, yet some clown comes in and says 'we all read him'. lol.

An OGD original, they all blend together at that place, it's like the same poster , I don't believe I have ever read a post from him, I could be wrong, but the name doesn't ring a bell at all.
For two years the only thing he talked about was BoDog.

mofome

Banned

There has never been anyone i felt remotely threatened by in the world of e-debates. I took on 6 of the OGD goofballs in one thread before, I need more than one at a time to keep entertained.

ive honestly never read an entire post of his that wasn't less than 2 lines in length. he goes off about nothing and it becomes a waste of time. I don't know him at all, i just know he doesn't actually talk about anything that has to do with sports, handicapping, or actual credibility. I look out for people as much as anyone on the boards, but he references a sarcastic post i made a year ago (one in about 30K) and thats all he's got. I say a lot of ridiculous stuff for fun, these are not things im worried about, they are not accidents, i like to goof around. Those guys over there obsess over eog and its great. The way they reach for things is outstanding, i mean they make up threads about how i have 34 ghosts and thats why it looks like i have people to post with. Thats the ultimate compliment, these grown men sit up and come up with theories about things and then reference the make-believe when trying to knock me. Its very simple to tell someone why i have people who post with me, its simply because i like these people and we've become friends. I look out for anyone when i can, on and off the boards, and thats it. In an industry where people worry about getting fucked over and running into people who are only out for themselves, i offer people someone they know they can trust and someone that they know they can talk to any time, about anything, and they know their thoughts actually matter. there are no tricks, im just a regular dude that treats people well. Hell of a concept.

Yeah, I always love it when someone wants to take a shot at me over something I posted 3 or 4 years ago or start the name-calling when they nothing else to come with

JC

EOG Veteran

Yes

Is it true he is banned and why?

Same question regarding Paddy, is he banned and why?

mofome

Banned

Yeah, I always love it when someone wants to take a shot at me over something I posted 3 or 4 years ago or start the name-calling when they nothing else to come with

people act like i said something on accident. Ive been drunk on these boards and said some silly shit for fun, i dont care. If you want to take me on about something, bring something better than that. Im up for it, i could not possibly care less, but for the mr clean character to come here and post something that ridiculous is laughable. I've never read anything there thats rivaled some of the good times we've had here. They have some strange 'pride' thing about posting on ogd and how some cant handle it. Well no shit, how long can someone talk about a post made 2 years ago, other men, and bodog? I can't do these things, i have games to look at. There is nothing going on there, why would someone want to spend time there when there is nothing to be gained. Not like they have some collection of minds that's just so intimidating that no one would dare set foot there, they have a collection of goofballs than have been banned everywhere else and have no options. dmmd, br, pat, reagan and some of these guys are people i enjoy....but i just don't get where they come up with this aura of toughness that they think they carry. They have a little crap hole at the end of the street. Thats it.

They're very smart over there. It was my old stomping ground for years and I was a mod there. The only problem is that they're still locked onto Shrink's every move. When asked what Shrink has done wrong since the start of EOG they have nothing except for a couple of minor points so they've resorted to fiction. The place is pretty much dead although I still like a lot of them.

mofome

Banned

They're very smart over there. It was my old stomping ground for years and I was a mod there. The only problem is that they're still locked onto Shrink's every move. When asked what Shrink has done wrong since the start of EOG they have nothing except for a couple of minor points so they've resorted to fiction. The place is actually dead although I still like a lot of them.

If you are left to make things up, and are unable to cite reality in your 'debates', it becomes hard to accept your overall 'intelligence'. I'll take a side I don't even believe in, reference only facts, and win an e-debate on here. It can be fun, but at least use some facts from time to time.

12io4j2w90