Should pushing the car in front of you be legal in NASCAR?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Like Blaney did with Ryan Newman - pushing another Ford. He was trying to help Newman not cause an accident.

Maybe, it is to risky of a manuever?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
im thinking no that is sort of a hazardous dangerous action to do to another human. but then UFC fighting is legal so wtf

Happens all the time though in last lap. Fans love how close the endings are and last lap drama, they won't ban it. It does however point to how dumb 500 mile races are, they could get just as much drama running 20 lap races which would be far more TV friendly in a crowded attention market.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Glad I don't bet NASCAR.

How do you watch the race knowing that one little bump could blow up your wager?

It's kind of like dog racing when the puppies race to the first turn.

Or quarter-horse racing where the slogan should be, "They're off and you lose."

Glad I don't bet NASCAR.

How do you watch the race knowing that one little bump could blow up your wager?

It's kind of like dog racing when the puppies race to the first turn.

Or quarter-horse racing where the slogan should be, "They're off and you lose."

Well the alternative is horse racing where stewards look at a tape for 30 minutes after the biggest race of the year and just decide that a spooked horse from the massive crowd fouled others so what looked like it happened on the race track shouldn't count. The whole decide it on the field mantra doesn't apply to horse racing it seems. Whereas in dog racing whatever happens stands.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Well the alternative is horse racing where stewards look at a tape for 30 minutes after the biggest race of the year and just decide that a spooked horse from the massive crowd fouled others so what looked like it happened on the race track shouldn't count. The whole decide it on the field mantra doesn't apply to horse racing it seems. Whereas in dog racing whatever happens stands.

what happened at the Derby was pathetic.