Should Rainbow have to pay

Should Rainbow have to pay

• maybe I need more facts about this case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Should Rainbow have to pay

Rainbow may have a place to sleep but he obviously doesn't have the $1100 to clear his name and his debt

no one is arguing that u cut a horrible deal....but that also means that no one is arguing that you cut a deal....and I have never heard of a deal in which if the specific agreement was that IF I DONT GET 100% FROM THE PERSON I AM CUTTING THE DEAL WITH, THEN I AM COMING TO RAINBOW FOR THE BALANCE"

If thats what u said in your first post then I may have believed it....what ur first post said was ..u cut a deal, yes a bad deal in which you didnt get all ur money, not even a lot of it, but it also said the deal was that you leave him also..not that u leave him alone till he got back on his feet and not that u leave him alone and collect the balance between the deal and what u got......

u see your first post told the situation fine..i am not stupid....I know what I read.....and if u cut a deal saying u would leave him alone till he got back on his feet u would have stated that.....what u stated is SINCE he got back on his feet u feel u can go collect the balance on your bad deal....Im simply saying based on that....that if I were him I wouldnt pay u

the mistake you are making Vincent is your assumption that this is the first thread i have made on the subject

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Nes...I will speak with Rainbow about this....please feel free to drop by now and the, but I have a feeling that you won't....

Hope to hear from you over the holidays when the orphan parties are in full mode....you are a generous and good man....

thanks for the kind words VD, I am an instigator, no denying that but throwing around false accusations is not my M.O. and as far as dropping by here more often, with you as a mod, how could i not?

...and helping with the orphans, you know Im in and I hope you work on the EOG crowd as you did across the street. You have done a lot for those kids and now that im next door to ivan Im sure I will be a more active part this year.

Nes shouldnt have had to go through all of the bullshit in the first place. If the piece of shit wouldve paid what he owed right away, no deal would have been needed.

rainbow

EOG Master

Nes, just give me a number so I can clarify everything, I'm not doing nothing till I know you are not trying to pull a Pearl harbor with me, I need to talk to him about everything that transpired.I do indeed want to talk to him about this issue....

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

i voted other...Nes knows what i want

welcome Artie is what i wanted to say....good hire guys

msftkid

EOG Addicted

The sports business is a tuff business. I am a principle in my store {agents are a dime a dozen} and I have to be like Ceasars wife ABOVE REPROACH ! Nes if you quoted a bad figure you will have to live with it.We people in the sports business are always responsible for their mistakes. NO ACCEPTIONS however you hope your customers have the integrity to acknowledge the bad figure and correct it . Bookmakers are responsible for the clientel they recruit and if one stiffs you its THE BOOKMAKERS fault for miss reading a individual. Whether you like it or not bookmakers are held to a higher level of financial responsibility then our customers. I promise I have made more errors and mistakes than most thats how my principles have evolved. In 36 years I lived by 1 PRINCIPLE FAST MONEY MAKES FAST FRIENDS .

rainbow

EOG Master

This is how NES described him: TOOTHLESS BALD HEADED FUCKTARD

So my guess is definitely yes.

I have all my teeth in my mouth, BUT FUCK YOU AND EOG I DON'T NEED ALL THIS BULLSHIT, BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE, AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF IT GOES BACK AND FORTH TO THE DUMP AND BACK TO THE FRONT PAGE, AS FAR AS WHAT PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DONE 3YRS AGO, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE IT HAPPEN IN PERSON BY ANYONE... I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE PRETENDERS ANYWAY AND I'M TIRED OF WALKING A CHALK LINE. NOW YA'LL ALL CAN GO MAKE A LINE IF RAINBOW IS COMING BACK OR NOT, IT WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR ME PERIOD. NICE KNOWING ALL OF YOU...... I'M A STIFF, SO I'M BANNING MYSELF, I THINK MORE PEOPLE SHOULD CHOOSE THAT ROUTE........... GOD BLESS ALL....

rainbow

EOG Master

Dummy?

I'm not the one putting shit up my nose, smoking crack, living on the streets, fucking people over with money, and getting fired from every job possible.

FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS, YOU UNDERSTAND FUCK YOU........ GO SUCK U A DICK ASSHOLE.......

rainbow

EOG Master

I AGREE STIFFS DON'T BELONG ON NO FORUMS PERIOD.... I'M TOO EMBARASSED TO RETURN THIS TIME, OH WELL EASY COME EASY GO.........

and again this stupidity chases away a great contributor.....because of something years ago.....eog loses and just got a little worse.....and across the street gains......almost seems planned....they knew what they were doing in pushing him....idiots

and again this stupidity chases away a great contributor.....because of something years ago.....eog loses and just got a little worse.....and across the street gains......almost seems planned....they knew what they were doing in pushing him....idiots

well eog already took the stance that they dont want stiffs around so i did the mods a favor. Notice he would rather leave than make good\? typical of his kind.

nes...your accusation has so much bullshit to it with the deal u cut and then didnt like that it is simply not a stiff..so stop saying it that way....u are no angel here with the way u played this......u chased a guy away that the whole board benefitted from....and u dont contribute shit here.....u get no money and eog loses an informed veteran....for shit from hears ago with a story with more holes than swiss cheeze....so fuckin stupid

whatever vince, you obviously havent paid attention to a word I said, for that reason i could give a shit less about what you think. A stiff is a stiff and I cut no deals with Rainbow so get informed and come back.

nes read ur post...u put a summary there for all to see....u did cut a deal with no caveats and it looks like it didnt work out for u at all...im sorry for that...but u took the deal....u didnt take the whole amount cause u didnt want someone to pay it....that is honerable...but u took the other eal because u expected to get it all and didnt.....and the whole board will suffer because u came here and chased a valued poster away.....u know rainbow and the situation and didnt come here to get ur money as u already knew before u posted that u wouldnt...ur just a prick....

nes read ur post...u put a summary there for all to see....u did cut a deal with no caveats and it looks like it didnt work out for u at all...im sorry for that...but u took the deal....u didnt take the whole amount cause u didnt want someone to pay it....that is honerable...but u took the other eal because u expected to get it all and didnt.....and the whole board will suffer because u came here and chased a valued poster away.....u know rainbow and the situation and didnt come here to get ur money as u already knew before u posted that u wouldnt...ur just a prick....
+

how many times do i have to say there was no way for me to possibly get the full amount in that deal, and i didnt say id forgive the debt i said i'd leave him alone. As i said before, screw all stiffs in forumville, and if you dont like that then screw you too.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Well, another Stiff gone. That's the only way to look at it. I'd rather be on a pay plan to outright stiff and think it's over because of a technicallity12io4j2w90

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I'm surprised. Nes acts like a fukn pussy at the RX. Today, he is showing some backbone.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

This whole thread makes me want to take a shower. If you guys have issues, why don't you talk to each other and try to resolve them. If you wanted VD's opinion, I'm sure you could have gotten it another way without making all of this so public. I know I gained nothing from the half hour I spent reading this crap.

I've been stiffed twice in my life for way more than the amount under dispute here. And I know the one thing I would never do is bring it to the forum. It's disgusting. Work out your own issues. Instead nothing was worked out, and EOG loses large. Wonderful.

Palmtree, i know you spent a half hour reading the thread but you missed the part where nes said this all started through emails. The reason it became public is because they couldnt work anything out and he wanted others opinions on it(as you can tell by the thread title and the poll at the top of the page.)

J

joeybagadonuts

Wow, and I thought I started some dramatic threads. This is some next level type shit. FWIW, If Rainbow is a 'stand up guy', he pays the full debt. end of story. I do think it's a dick move on NES's part, but I absofuckinglutely see where he is coming from having dealt with people who fuck up and think it should be your problem.

if you had truly wasted that much time reading the thread Palm Nut you would have read that i did try to resolve this over the phone and on MSN before being subsequently blocked by Se?ior Rainbow

Palmtree, i know you spent a half hour reading the thread but you missed the part where nes said this all started through emails. The reason it became public is because they couldnt work anything out and he wanted others opinions on it(as you can tell by the thread title and the poll at the top of the page.)

exactly