SHOULD SWEDE'S AVATAR BE OUTLAWED?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Re: SHOULD SWEDE'S AVATAR BE OUTLAWED?

Why does anyone think her avatar is so great. Average at best.

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Sweded your beautiful.. IMO she should leave it or worse put an even sexier one up. Boys just roll with it's healthy for you..
:cheers
I am aware and have access to some of her sweet skeet self in a bikini. I like them as personals only though.

Sweded your beautiful.. IMO she should leave it or worse put an even sexier one up. Boys just roll with it's healthy for you..
:cheers

Thanks, Love! For the next few days, my avatar will be a tribute to our beloved Pacman. :(

I am aware and have access to some of her sweet skeet self in a bikini. I like them as personals only though.

Yes, folks. Deuce has access to many, MANY bikini/low cut shirt pics. I'm sure he can be bribed.

SHRINK, I am still amazed by how nice everyone is around here. As you know, my very first impressions were that you were all a bunch of douchebags. Sorry about that. ;)

Never rely on first impressions. Give us another chance.

As they say, "You only get one chance to make a second impression."

Never rely on first impressions. Give us another chance.

As they say, "You only get one chance to make a second impression."

Honey, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure that my first impressions were wrong. 91023i2ndw;l

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

I was talking about your cute little pet name for me. Where have you been? My e-life has been far to happy and peaceful without you. ;)

BONES is a cute nickname isn't it.. I really love it when others call you by my cute little pet name for you...

Oh please, he's a fuzzy wuzzy pussy cat compared to what I've delt with across the street.

Delt with..???

Speaking for my"fuzzy wuzzy"self I have to treat is as "nostic dualism" where I have to balance out how good I treat you with how bad I treat you... You got to admit that we stroke your clit a little to much at times so it must be balanced out...

:smokesmal

BONES is a cute nickname isn't it.. I really love it when others call you by my cute little pet name for you...

Yes, adorable. You are truely a genuis...if only someone had thought to name a TV show BONES...oh, wait...

In any case, it's a great name for me since I'm so stick thin and have no curves or fat on my body...wait...nope, not that either...

Well, at least you're proud of yourself. :cheers

Delt with..???

Yes, delt with. Put up with. However you want to put it...and you sir, are high on my list of people I find to have little or no common human decency.

Speaking for my"fuzzy wuzzy"self I have to treat is as "nostic dualism" where I have to balance out how good I treat you with how bad I treat you... You got to admit that we stroke your clit a little to much at times so it must be balanced out...

Nothing about you is "fuzzy wuzzy". I wasn't talking about you. You have never really been nice to me despite your obvious need for my attention. Right now...wherever you are...is the closest you will ever be to my clit. I only let real men stroke it, thanks.

WVU

EOG Master

even an angry girl who will use the word clit gets me all tingly

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

Yes, adorable. You are truely a genuis...if only someone had thought to name a TV show BONES...oh, wait...

In any case, it's a great name for me since I'm so stick thin and have no curves or fat on my body...wait...nope, not that either..

I think Captain Kerk used it 40 years before TNT did....

Ummmm yeah it is....

I think Captain Kerk used it 40 years before TNT did....

Ummmm yeah it is....

Take you attitude back across the street, asshole. No one wants to hear it here. Oh, and get your eyes checked while you're at it.

WVU

EOG Master

how was i being disrespectful to sweded?

i wasn't, i was being disrespectful to the guys that fawn over her on this site. big difference wvu

Yeah ok. Talking about whacking off to her pics is disrespectful no matter who it was aimed at. Just like your brother joking about molesting kids is not a respectful way to get laughs either.

:rolleyes: