Should you have sex on the first date?

Re: should you have sex on the first date?

NEVER...if i can get on a girl the first date i would never in my right mind believe she would turn out into a long term relationship...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

If I slept with a woman on the first date she would be nothing more then a fun time fling for me. Never a long term relationship. Just my opinion.

So your saying mo could hit a Home run on his first date with you SG:thumbsup
He told me he was just going to try for a double on your first date:LMAO

Furthermore, if she is the type of girl to give it up the first night...is it even a good idea to put your pee pee in there? :+clueless

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If the guy is an adult it does not make a difference either way - if he likes you - it's just that - and he could care less if you've slept with alot of other men or not - I have not been with a girl that did not eff on the first night in like decades - adults have sex - it's normal

Yes, they should put out on the first date, the sooner in the night the better.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If I was effing a girl 20 minutes after meeting her I would think this girls is cool as shit - of course, I believe marriage is for white trash and minorites though

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

save yourself for marriage. it is a gift you can give to the one you want to spend for the rest of your life. i think even those gender confused folks like that 5 star girl should save themselves despite their alternative lifestyles. i am a virgin. but then maybe that is because i am afraid to leave the house. i do have a plastic girlfriend named sheila though.

save yourself for marriage. it is a gift you can give to the one you want to spend for the rest of your life. i think even those gender confused folks like that 5 star girl should save themselves despite their alternative lifestyles. i am a virgin. but then maybe that is because i am afraid to leave the house. i do have a plastic girlfriend named sheila though.

You should test drive the car before you buy it

You should test drive the car before you buy it

:cheers

I also don't think you should EVER marry someone without living with them first. Call it "living in sin" if you want...it's just plain stupid to promise to spend your life with someone until you have lived with them.

Blondie

EOG Master

No you should not...

I also don't think you should EVER marry someone without living with them first. Call it "living in sin" if you want...it's just plain stupid to promise to spend your life with someone until you have lived with them.

:ShrinkD

WVU

EOG Master

How could one have sex on the first date? They could not possibly be in love.

:+clueless

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Furthermore, if she is the type of girl to give it up the first night...is it even a good idea to put your pee pee in there? :+clueless

I agree with some of the guys here that first date sex doesn't usually lend itself to a long term relationship. Swede, as a guy I can tell you that if she looks good enough, (and why would I be there if she doesn't) we will have no control. Mr. Happy snake will take over and command us to do it, even if there is a hint of danger for doing it.

DOGeatDOG

EOG Member

NEVER...if i can get on a girl the first date i would never in my right mind believe she would turn out into a long term relationship...

How about if she is thinking the same thing and it is a big test for you.

2348ji23e

I disagree. Having been married before - and lived with the guy first - I can assure you, it doesn't help. It's night and day between being married and living together.

Smart dude. I do't buy into the crappy, sexist double standard. I have no respect for a guy that tries to get in my pants on the first date. Seriously. Even if you get me drunk enough to make out with you, what in the world would possess you to go for the belt buckle?

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

You're smarter than you look right now. Would you buy a car with out test driving it? Of course not. How can you get married with out a test drive in the sack?

I disagree. Having been married before - and lived with the guy first - I can assure you, it doesn't help. It's night and day between being married and living together.

I'm not saying it always works...just that you learn a lot about someone by living with them. Why wait until you're married to realize that once you've lived with your partner for a few months you want to smother them i their sleep?

How about if she is thinking the same thing and it is a big test for you.

2348ji23e

id be afraid she was a dude b/c 99% of the girls on this planet dont think that way!

buuuut i cant say id want to be in a long term relationship w/ a girl who is already throwing tests out at me on the first date...

DOGeatDOG

EOG Member

Smart dude. I do't buy into the crappy, sexist double standard. I have no respect for a guy that tries to get in my pants on the first date. Seriously. Even if you get me drunk enough to make out with you, what in the world would possess you to go for the belt buckle?

If I got you drunk enough, you would take off your own pants.

:+excited-

who said we had to kiss?

Honey, the HPV virus is spread via skin contact. While some strains are only really dangerous for women, other cause genital warts. There's no cure for those, you know.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I'm not saying it always works...just that you learn a lot about someone by living with them. Why wait until you're married to realize that once you've lived with your partner for a few months you want to smother them i their sleep?

You seem like a cool, smart chick swede.... Now, change your avatar back to something hot!:cheers

sean1

EOG Dedicated

The sooner the better. I mean why not? Chicks want sex as much as guys want sex. Girls dont get all dressed up and walk around in 5 inch heels cause they want to look good.

Regarding STDs, wrap it up and get the shot for hpv. I believe barring extremely bad luck, HPV is the only thing you can get with a condom (I suppose someone will say she might have herpes on her leg or you can maybe get hepatitis from kissin, but such is life). Everyone who is sleeping around should have the HPV and Hep B vaccine.

I once had a girl who asked if she could blow me before we got to the movies on date one. Same girl only wanted taco bell afterwards. Now that is a keeper!

Sean

Honey, the HPV virus is spread via skin contact. While some strains are only really dangerous for women, other cause genital warts. There's no cure for those, you know.

thats what the boxer hole is for!

thats what the boxer hole is for!

::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Oh, boy. Do you tuck your boxers into your condom, too...like when you tuck your pants into your socks so ticks don't get ya?

WVU

EOG Master

you had me at genital warts. Where do I sign up?

LOL! You guys are killing me right now!

BUT, I'm off to go see my boyfriend for the first time in three days. We work too much.

::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Oh, boy. Do you tuck your boxers into your condom, too...like when you tuck your pants into your socks so ticks don't get ya?

ha ha better safe than sorry! dont knock it till you try it!!! ha ha j/k