Should you have sex on the first date?

Re: should you have sex on the first date?

LOL! You guys are killing me right now!

BUT, I'm off to go see my boyfriend for the first time in three days. We work too much.

HAVE FUN!!!
watch your belt buckle over at his place:LMAO

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Now-a-days shouldn't first dates be arranged at the county health clinic?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

The sooner the better. I mean why not? Chicks want sex as much as guys want sex. Girls dont get all dressed up and walk around in 5 inch heels cause they want to look good.

Regarding STDs, wrap it up and get the shot for hpv. I believe barring extremely bad luck, HPV is the only thing you can get with a condom (I suppose someone will say she might have herpes on her leg or you can maybe get hepatitis from kissin, but such is life). Everyone who is sleeping around should have the HPV and Hep B vaccine.

I once had a girl who asked if she could blow me before we got to the movies on date one. Same girl only wanted taco bell afterwards. Now that is a keeper!

Sean

I know that girl resides in the Magic City - Sean takes an adult's perspective on life.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

The sooner the better. I mean why not? Chicks want sex as much as guys want sex. Girls dont get all dressed up and walk around in 5 inch heels cause they want to look good.

Regarding STDs, wrap it up and get the shot for hpv. I believe barring extremely bad luck, HPV is the only thing you can get with a condom (I suppose someone will say she might have herpes on her leg or you can maybe get hepatitis from kissin, but such is life). Everyone who is sleeping around should have the HPV and Hep B vaccine.

I once had a girl who asked if she could blow me before we got to the movies on date one. Same girl only wanted taco bell afterwards. Now that is a keeper!

Sean

So, when you banged her was there still traction or was it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Oh, boy. Do you tuck your boxers into your condom, too...like when you tuck your pants into your socks so ticks don't get ya?
:LMAO
The picture of that I have now in my head...:doh1

sean1

EOG Dedicated

If I recall, I think I did her in the ass.... I can't really remember. I remember there was a good deal of drinking involved - she gave a great bj, but was not too good in the sack.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

you did not post your name at the end of your post sean. i thought that was really cool and would catch on. maybe you are angry today. i listen to the beegees to calm me down. that might help.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Sorry Walter.

Here you go... Did not know signing my name was a big deal

Sean
Sean
Sean
Sean

mofome

Banned

kinda depends on how long you've known the person. imo.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Sean, admit you did not use a condom.

kinda depends on how long you've known the person. imo.

Like, for example, if you knew someone from, lets say a sports forum, for a while and then you finally met in person, it would be OK to have a lot of sex that first time you meet :devil:

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

it is not a big deal sean. i just thought it was neato. i hope you are not like the cool kids on the wrestling team that took advantage of me. that was tramautic getting teabagged. i think lisa wilson even laughed at me. they got suspended but i got really angry. even the beegees did not calm me down.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

it is not a big deal sean. i just thought it was neato. i hope you are not like the cool kids on the wrestling team that took advantage of me. that was tramautic getting teabagged. i think lisa wilson even laughed at me. they got suspended but i got really angry. even the beegees did not calm me down.

You got tea bagged? Two nutz in your mouth? That's cool - happens to everyone.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

With all of the diseases and all out there today not a real smart thing to do but if BOTH parties want to do it i fail to see the harm and while it might hurt the chances for a long term relationship - the odds of meeting someone and then marrying them are slim as is

overall probably not a good idea but to say having sex on a first date will hurt the chances for a LTR is kinda foolish

having said that Swede could NOT keep her hands off me on our first date and was as aggressive as i have ever seen in wanting all 15 inches of my manhood on our first date. can't say i blame her - few women can resist me. i still respect her, too. same for Sportsgirl and our first date

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Unfortunately, I'm a condom guy, although they can blow me as often as they like without one - all about risk/reward!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

you did not post your name at the end of your post sean. i thought that was really cool and would catch on. maybe you are angry today. i listen to the beegees to calm me down. that might help.

Hey Mr Wilson WHY THE fukk DID you change your name..

your avatar blows....lol

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

If the guy is an adult it does not make a difference either way - if he likes you - it's just that - and he could care less if you've slept with alot of other men or not -
I guess im still a child because i couldn't see me falling for someone who got passed around more then joint at a dead concert.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

So how about love at first sight? You know Romeo and Juliet poetry and sonnets? Can women also not have needs and sexual wants? If there is an immediate attraction there and you hit it off, why can't you see if you are sexually compatible? Sexual compatibility is a BIG DEAL, at least for this cowboy. My sexual relationship with my significant other has to be solid and fulfilling. Do you we put an artificial time of third date before you sleep together, but can that be three dates of four hours, and how is that different then staying up all night talking to someone and then having relations with them? I am with Winky that it may not be a great idea, but it's hard enough to find someone you feel close to without putting artificial rules on them. Just one guy's opinion, but I won't label the girl a 'slut' or an 'easy lay' wit no respect for them in the morning if the same is returned back. Happy hunting people.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I guess im still a child because i couldn't see me falling for someone who got passed around more then joint at a dead concert.

What do you mean passed around like a joint - maybe she likes sex - just like you like sex - sounds pretty normal to me - if you see a nice looking female - are you not going to have sex with her if she is interested? - why can't she do the same? - I'm jut not into the games - if the girl is interested and I am too - then lets have sex

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

If I can't fuck her in the brown eye on first date she was sent packin.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

OK, if I'm on a date with one of these prude girls and she does not want to remove her panties - well, it's fine so long as she pulls that thong to the side - if my shaft gets chaffed I deal with it.

mofome

Banned

Like, for example, if you knew someone from, lets say a sports forum, for a while and then you finally met in person, it would be OK to have a lot of sex that first time you meet :devil:

sex on the first date is not my thing, but i don't judge it as harshly as i used to.

12io4j2w90

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If I can't fuck her in the brown eye on first date she was sent packin.

That's considered abrassive by all standards - I've never effed the brown eye on the first date - though I can't recall ever trying - not a big brown eye guy here though

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

sex on the first date is not my thing, but i don't judge it as harshly as i used to.

12io4j2w90

Mo, do you really think she buys that bullshit?

Like Too Short - you ain't passin up a thang

Dante

EOG Veteran

Id say yes ...if its a poster it may be the only shot they get at sex... after the girl gets to know them they are Shit out of luck... so go for it

If you're both drunk, horney and protected who gives a shit? Men are the biggest whores on the planet so don't look down on a gal for wanting to get her freak on

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Better be damm good the first time or its just a one date fling!!!

I once had sex with a girl who was on her first date with someone else.

12io4j2w90

I once had sex with Mofo's mom while baby Mofo was in his jolly jumper.

:houra

mofome

Banned

I once had sex with Mofo's mom while baby Mofo was in his jolly jumper.

That was not me, that was my older brother. It turns out, im actually yours and im moving home to spend time with you next week. We have a lot of catching up to do.

:houra:houra:houra

Two consenting adults should do what they want, when they want.

panther

EOG Dedicated

I think it would

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

If she puts out on the First date....there will NOT be a long-term relationship.

:+signs9-1

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I once had sex with a girl who was on her first date with someone else.

12io4j2w90

I once ended up dating a girl that was on a date with someone else.
Thought the poor guy was going to cry.