Should you have sex on the first date?

Re: should you have sex on the first date?

That was not me, that was my older brother. It turns out, im actually yours and im moving home to spend time with you next week. We have a lot of catching up to do.

:houra:houra:houra

:+excited- :houra

I guess im still a child because i couldn't see me falling for someone who got passed around more then joint at a dead concert.

I couldn't really see you having any sort of choice in the matter. In fact, I can't really see you meeting any female in any circumstance.

Id say yes ...if its a poster it may be the only shot they get at sex... after the girl gets to know them they are Shit out of luck... so go for it

I guess you know 'Thor' personally?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

date 3 is about right

panther

EOG Dedicated

no

we did meet . and spent the weekend together

but their was no sex involved

we where real close freinds for a good while

that is the whole truth

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no

we did meet . and spent the weekend together

but their was no sex involved

we where real close freinds for a good while

that is the whole truth

arent u old enough to be her grandfather? good lord i hope there was no humpity hump involved :doh1

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I couldn't really see you having any sort of choice in the matter. In fact, I can't really see you meeting any female in any circumstance.
Funny coming from a guy who's last 20 pieces of ass have all been paid for.:LMAO:LMAO Oh and lets not forget the time you tried to pick up another posters girlfriend while you were drunk (right in front of his face)to show what a truly piece of shit you really are.

Thor <----only deals with facts

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i would say most definitely if the first date is with a prostitute. that is the whole point. i once hired a prostitute to come over but i got scared when she came to the door and looked like a man. i started to have a panic attack. you see i am agoraphobic and get scared of people. so i told her i would slide forty dollars through the mail slot if she would go away. she was fine with that but it excited me and i made very rough love to sheila afterwards. sheila is my blowup doll in case you have not been reading my posts.

panther

EOG Dedicated

arent u old enough to be her grandfather? good lord i hope there was no humpity hump involved :doh1

actually at 48 I get my share of 25 to 35 year old women

it dont hurt that I dropped 50 pounds after I quit drinking

Funny coming from a guy who's last 20 pieces of ass have all been paid for.:LMAO:LMAO Oh and lets not forget the time you tried to pick up another posters girlfriend while you were drunk (right in front of his face)to show what a truly piece of shit you really are.

Thor <----only deals with facts

lol-

uh, ok.

You apparently heard that Jack and I went to Panama for the SB this February and Costa Rica several times not long before that, but don't act like you know wtf is going on. You don't. I'm good on that front, bro. Always have been. For free even! Well, as 'free' as a girlfriend can be, I suppose.

As far as the other thing, it did NOT happen according to people who were there the whole time and have no reason to lie to me.

Anyways, if you ever climb out of your cave, i'd love to buy you a drink or two at a mj's event.

Listen spongy, you're a mental midget, to be kind, but your drinks are all on me if you ever make it out of the basement.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What do guys think of girls regarding longterm relationships that do this? Or do just women think about these things?

If you like a guy, you can't give him sex no matter what he says. He's going to go all out to get it.....that's what guys do. He'll try and convince you that he will respect you in the morning. The bottom line is that if you feel he's a 'keeper' you have to put your foot down and say no.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

lol-

uh, ok.

You apparently heard that Jack and I went to Panama for the SB this February and Costa Rica several times not long before that, but don't act like you know wtf is going on. You don't. I'm good on that front, bro. Always have been. For free even! Well, as 'free' as a girlfriend can be, I suppose.

As far as the other thing, it did NOT happen according to people who were there the whole time and have no reason to lie to me.

Anyways, if you ever climb out of your cave, i'd love to buy you a drink or two at a mj's event.

Listen spongy, you're a mental midget, to be kind, but your drinks are all on me if you ever make it out of the basement.

:+textinb3that sting a little ? :finger004. Why don't you bring over some of those redneck douchbags at MJ so i can really tell them how i feel instead of tippy toeing around it like i have to over there? We can even go the private message route since they treat ya like a man over here and don't have fifty guys running to the site owner crying foul. If it makes ya feel good to call me a mental midget have at it. I would feel sad if this was coming from someone who impressed me.

If you like a guy, you can't give him sex no matter what he says. He's going to go all out to get it.....that's what guys do. He'll try and convince you that he will respect you in the morning. The bottom line is that if you feel he's a 'keeper' you have to put your foot down and say no.

True words, Kid. True words :cheers

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I was reading article that said 30% or people that meet over internet have sex on first date and 70% of that time is unprotected.

I don't believe it myself because I met over 20 woman thru the net and never had sex first time up.

Don't know what will happen when I'm in Mexico but it's tough to just say no. I'll be like Quebb, the boy in the plastic bubble with his pecker sticking out double wrapped.

But I think that's the least of my worries.

Would actually scare the hell out of me. Don't want to be poking in the hole thinking there may be some sewage down there that even a glove can't help.

:+textinb3that sting a little ? :finger004. Why don't you bring over some of those redneck douchbags at MJ so i can really tell them how i feel instead of tippy toeing around it like i have to over there? We can even go the private message route since they treat ya like a man over here and don't have fifty guys running to the site owner crying foul. If it makes ya feel good to call me a mental midget have at it. I would feel sad if this was coming from someone who impressed me.

Ummmm...no.

It didn't sting even a little bit, as always with your witty barbs. You're like a little poodle always nipping at my heels.

And no, I won't be recruiting people from there to come over here.

The people who you refer to are aware of this site on their own. They can post here if they want, obviously, and some of them do, or have in the past.

And you don't have to 'tippy-toe' around anything over there.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You're like a little poodle always nipping at my heels.

Most of the time little poodles nip at the heels when they get kicked first. Kinda like when you instigated in this thread. It is your specialty.12io4j2w90

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

You should always try and get sex on the first date.

A woman would never date you in the first place if she didnt want sex with you and would feel offended if you didn't try and get her in the sack.

If you didn't try they feel unattracted to men and you would insult her.

You guys need to get out more...

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

Great thread.

Just had to post here so I find the thread faster to read later.

I don't date much because I work long hours and read gambling forums to much.

Sex on the first date throws me off. I am thinking about diseases rather than having a good time.

ha ha better safe than sorry! dont knock it till you try it!!! ha ha j/k

Quebb, that mental image made me giggle hours later when I was sitting on my couch and it popped into my head. Thank you. :thumbsup

HAVE FUN!!!
watch your belt buckle over at his place:LMAO

We've been together a long time. He's more than welcome to tamper with my belt buckle in any way he sees fit. ;)

Gabe

Horse racing expert

depends on the chemistry and if you talked on the phone a lot.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: Should you have sex on the first date?

Gyno/Gabe/BZ is the modern day "Answer Man..."
According to an article printed in the 1940s, there were two questions that the Answer Man was unable to answer:

• How many buffalo would it take to fill Grand Canyon?
  • Do birds dream?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I met the OP in Greenville SC at a dart tournament. First comment out of her pie hole...you'll have a four page thread if you post you met me. Yeah I'll get right on that.

Heim

EOG Master

Beatles had of forthcoming of Gabe in '66:

"He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody"

Gabe

Horse racing expert

I met the OP in Greenville SC at a dart tournament. First comment out of her pie hole...you'll have a four page thread if you post you met me. Yeah I'll get right on that.

Did she look like her picture?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Gabe, the 15 year old you fucked.....was it on your first date?

blueline

EOG Master

What could he have been searching for to find and bump a 9yo thread

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Stay away from overly promiscuous chicks if looking for more than a fuck, almost always linked to mental issues.