Shrink and Mods, what's your opinion of Barman?

Teddy kgb

Banned
Don't think he would last 5 minutes here at EOG, it's his way or the high way, the mods here have different personalities and Shrink let's them run with it so it seems and it works out well, posters seem to be happy less the normal air betting complainers lol.

Anyway real question here....could any of the mods here work with a complete tool like Barman and would you Shrink ever hire such a tool?

Asylum if you must..........

mofome

Banned
Re: Shrink and Mods, what's your opinion of Barman?

I dont know barman at all.

If he is a 'my way or the highway' kind of guy, I guess he would be on the highway. IDK though, I dont know him a lick.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

He is one of the reasons I have been spending more time with you fellas!

mofome

Banned

Could be he is just doing as he is instructed to do. Perhaps if he was here he would be different.

BM is a good guy and will go out of his way for you..... been out with on many times and always fun. Just doing his job IMO (maybe wil is rubbing off on him a bit) most laid back person you will meet otherwise.

Looking fwd. to hanging out w/him again soon.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Isnt this the guy who fucked the cubs by catching that foul ball a bunch years ago?

I think he's in the witness prot pgm.

Why on earth would I hire him?

I also have never heard of him and I am quite pleased with who is currently working to make EOG batter...

railbird

EOG Master

BM is a good guy and will go out of his way for you..... been out with on many times and always fun. Just doing his job IMO (maybe wil is rubbing off on him a bit) most laid back person you will meet otherwise.

Looking fwd. to hanging out w/him again soon.

if pro gay liberal athiest control freaks is what you like. He ran off the best posters at rx with his delete and post review and ban button. Tons of happy posters left rx cuz of him. atleast 50.

Mammon

EOG Master

I left before he became a mod. He was just a stoner with 15 10$ bets a night. I had no problem with him.

if pro gay liberal athiest control freaks is what you like.
\

WE ARE COMPLETE POLAR OPPOSITES POLITICS WISE and in every other way... I'm a church going right wing drug-free family guy personally, but i do have an open mind....

the one thing he wants to do is get people together, PROPS!!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

if pro gay liberal athiest control freaks is what you like. He ran off the best posters at rx with his delete and post review and ban button. Tons of happy posters left rx cuz of him. atleast 50.

Where do you come up with these bullshit figures...he ran several off but it was a lack of experience that did it...Barman would have done it differently if given the chance again...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Where do you come up with these bullshit figures...he ran several off but it was a lack of experience that did it...Barman would have done it differently if given the chance again...

Well, Whalewager and Jack Herer are back in the good graces there. Live and learn, we've all done it.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Yeah I dont know him V but that was all you heard when he first started. I remember when I first started not long ago last year, I think I moved 100 threads and got smacked down everyday, lesson learned as well as experience. The job does not come with a manual.