Shrink - Odds pages

hookem

EOG Member
I know it's been brought up before, but a few questions on the odds page(s), mainly concerning FB for NCAA and NFL:

1) Who's opening numbers? If not Pinny, is there any interest in getting it from them?

2) None of the spreads have prices associated with them. Are there plans to include those, both for current and opening numbers? Obviously there are some discount books included on the page, so not all are -110, as well as some books who shade, so it would be nice to see them.

Thanks, and good website! Already miles ahead of RX in content, if not yet in members. I was a 4 year member of RX, and thought I'd be toggling between the two sites, but haven't been back there more than a couple of times. Also, the quality of posters is much higher. I think those in the know migrated from there early on.

-Hookem

hookem,

EOG will be using PINNY'S openers by next week. Right now, our opening lines are defaulted to use the same as DON BEST, which happens to be CRIS...

If we can FIT the spreads into the LIVE LINE FEED without the appearance being too crowded or overloaded, then we will take your suggestion seriously to heart...:+waving-5

I am very pleased that you like this site...

The fact that you were a 4 year member at TheRx nd you don't feel the need to go back means we must be doing something right...

Finally, as you mentioned, I am also very happy with the QUALITY of posters that we have on EOG during our first 3 weeks online...

It took me over 3 years to have this many members when I owned TheRx...

I still think they are a quality site and I really wish them the best...

Hopefully, one day they will realize that BANNING The General and I makes no sense...

Ironically, I believe the ones who suffer the most are NOT US because we can post here, lol..

It may actually be some POSTERS and SPORTS BOOKS who may want to hear our opinions that lose out the most...

My 2 cents..

THE SHRINK