Shrink Vs. Fezzik Week 2 Matchup...

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Looks like Pinnacle has Fezzik at -121 and Shrink at +111. I'll be interested to see how that line moves now that the picks are out.

David Matthews said:
Looks like Pinnacle has Fezzik at -121 and Shrink at +111. I'll be interested to see how that line moves now that the picks are out.

I'll be MUCH MORE INTERESTED to see the RESULTS...:clubbed

Like all the plays both of you guys have except washington +6 on Fezziks side. Shrink is going 4-1 or 5-0.

All those plays are solid IMO. Play them all and you will make money.

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
Shrink's favorite forum smiley BY FAR has got to be...

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

... I wonder why that is... :+clueless

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Ken, I figured out your plan:wow1 You dump your lossing plays on EOG to drive up Fezzik's # then your beards pound "Shrink" as a bigggggggggg dog!:+excited- :D

Sam Odom said:
Ken, I figured out your plan:wow1 You dump your lossing plays on EOG to drive up Fezzik's # then your beards pound "Shrink" as a bigggggggggg dog!:+excited- :D

Not nice to pick on a man when he is losing...

15 Yard penalty for piling on...

Hopefully, I do better today...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Don't worry David...

Although we are TIED, your man FEZZIK is still a MINUS $1.21 FAVORITE...

He sincerely DOUBT he'll be FAVORED after today!

THE SHRINK

Fezzik has given every indication in the first couple weeks of this match-up that he knows the value of the pointspread 2-1 over his opponent and probably should be at least a -140 favorite at this stage. Another factor one has to consider is that this Fezzik character is a true Vegas educated gambler by what I can gather and his opponent merely an owner of this site.

Toothprick,

Thank you very much...:doh1

FEZZIK does take "lines" that have moved OFFSHORE in his favor from the Hilton's. I guess I could release those plays as well but what good does it do if those numbers aren't available???

I did that with the GIANTS game because I HAD to...:cocktail

Since the "tourney" number was 3 flat and the game was nearly 3 1/2, one would be a FOOL not to release the GIANTS.

But would either of us had released them at 3 1/2?

I think not!

THE SHRINK

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
An Excellent Point on the Gmen!

An Excellent Point on the Gmen!

I play my top 5 plays in the Hilton based on THOSE LINES.

Buyer beware. I like the Gmen -3. Do I like them -3.5? Ask yourself, do I like them -3 -133!! After all that is what -3.5 -110 represents.

So, my released plays and my Hilton plays will often not match up.

Driver

EOG Senior Member
Fezzik:

Fezzik:

Who's this Adam guy that's challenging you? I know he's a tout but does he win. He went 5-0 today and i think 3-2 last week.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Adam Meyer ran away from the challenge. The only guy that put up the cash to challenge Fezzik was the SHRINK.

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
If Shrink goes up 1 win this week I say the pinnacle line goes to shrink -118, Fez +108. If Shrink goes up 2 games, then I'm thinking Shrink will be about -138, Fez +128.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
They will move it according to their opinion. It is early and they are sharp. What will that opinion be?

BOL to both.